Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Doesn't Always Mean Evil (Adult, TooLateForMercy)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Darkness Doesn't Always Mean Evil (Adult, TooLateForMercy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Doesn't Always Mean Evil (Adult, TooLateForMercy)

Post by TooLateForMercy Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:56 pm

She moaned loudly when he plunged as deep as he could go into her, her pussy taking in as much as it could, she allowed her hand to be taken and gently massaged his balls, her nails digging into his back as he sped up. She rotated her hips in tune with his thrusts, and kissed his neck and shoulder as her back arched, she moaned multiple times and with each thrust her perky boobs bounced up and down.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Darkness Doesn't Always Mean Evil (Adult, TooLateForMercy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Doesn't Always Mean Evil (Adult, TooLateForMercy)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:58 pm

I looked at her sexy breasts and reached down and sucked one into my mouth and ran my tongue over her nipple as I soon walked away from the wall and put her on the couch and put her on top. I loved thrusting up into a girl as she rode me as fast and as hard as she wanted. I ran my hands over her body and god I loved the feel of her skin and her gorgeous breasts. I leaned up to suck on one of her nipples once more and sighed with bliss.

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:11 pm

Again she moaned as his mouth met her nipples, she held onto him as she was moved to the couch, guess it was time for her to do the work. His hands over her body made her skin crawl with pleasure, and she slowed them down slightly. She rolled her hips at a steady pace and leant down her long hair falling to the side, she kissed him roughly and placed on of his hands on her hips and the other she left for him to do as he wished.

She had one hand propping her up on the chair and the other hand she was caressing his balls, she was close to climax and as such sped up slightly, still rolling her hips.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:20 pm

I pushed up into her so she wasn't the only one doing the work. I kept my hands on her hips and every once in a while I'd stop her movement so I could slam up into her as I kissed her gorgeous lips before I felt myself swelling, "I'm getting ready to release baby." I said grunting as I felt her still playing with my balls. I gripped her hips firmly to stop her as I pounded up into her as I needed to thrust inside her fully. I soon released my seed into the condom and used my fingers to get her to climax

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Ally moaned, deep in pleasure as she hit her climax. Her head thrown back as her body trembled with pleasure. She leant forwards with her hands either side of his head, looking into his eyes she gave his a kiss on his forehead. She climbed off him and smiled as she wandered to the bathroom to wash the sweat from her body, she was a clean freak.

Taking a quick shower, Ally tied up her hair before making her way back downstairs. " So, how are you ? " She asked kindly, knowing how down he had been at the bar.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2