Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Here I am, this is me." [OPEN]

Go down

"Here I am, this is me." [OPEN] Empty "Here I am, this is me." [OPEN]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:26 pm

"Here I am, this is me." [OPEN] Tumblr_mo0nc1jSwf1s7i1rro1_500
Credit

N i k o l i t e

N a m e
Nikolite

N i c k n a m e
Nico

A g e
Four years old

G e n d e r
Obviously a male.

S p e c i e s
Wolf

B r e e d
Timber Wolf

"Here I am, this is me." [OPEN] 1607921-bigthumbnail
Credit

P e r s o n a l i t y
Nikolite is a very protective, intelligent, and powerful Alpha. He's quite social with his pack and cares to visit the pups more often than most leaders would. Despite this, Nikolite believes he's "all that" and can be very flirtatious, a bit of a show-off, and arrogant. Though he is charming and very good looking, also often flirting about, he's not really interested in any of the females in the pack. Nikolite grew up fairly childish and adventurous, despite being the heir to the throne, after his father. He's very brave and will often seek trouble to keep his pack safe, which, is not the wisest thing for an Alpha to do. Although, he means well and will protect his pack with his life. Nikolite is also very fast and quick on his feet for such a big and powerful wolf, making him an excellent fighter in different categories. He never questions where his heart lays, as he knows that it belongs with the pack. His mother, friends, memories.. His entire life is there.

"Here I am, this is me." [OPEN] 0476BlackWolfStandinginSnowSsoutheastAlaska20080407_DSC1031work16x24cropped3copy5x7300ppi
Credit

F u r C o l o r
Pitch black.

E y e C o l o r
Light brown/rusty amber.

H e i g h t
5'6" feet tall.

W e i g h t
228lbs

"Here I am, this is me." [OPEN] Wallpapers_35976
Credit

P a r e n t s
Diurnal[Father] Deceased
Ghost[Mother] Alive

S i b l i n g s
Nikolite never had any siblings.

"Here I am, this is me." [OPEN] JuneauRomeo01.67989.original.source.prod_affiliate.7
Credit

S t r e n g t h s
Incredible fighter
Powerful
Very gentle with his pack
Dominant
Doesn't fear death
Charming
He can wriggle out of almost any situation
Escape artist

W e a k n e s s e s
Lacks true wisdom
Arrogance
He's too controlling
Likes to think he's Alpha of everything

"Here I am, this is me." [OPEN] 41a11ffb9e17c5f411876f31634721eb
Credit

H i s t o r y
Nikolite was born on a cold Autumn day. At first, he was a bit of a nuisance and trouble maker for the pack, but once he was introduced to his father and Alpha duties, he started to mature. This was when he was around a year old or so. Nikolite looked up to his father, and often bragged about being next in line to other wolves. This was until his father died when Nikolite was still fairly young, causing him to fall into temporary depression. That's when Nikolite took over. He's made a fine Alpha so far. One day, Nikolite had been captured by hunters and wished to domesticate him, turn him onto his own species. Luckily, he escaped, and now he's wandering about in the middle of nowhere.

F e a r s
Nothing, really.

L i k e s
His mother
Being the boss
His pack
Pups
Autumn
Swimming

D i s l i k e s
Humans
Being shown up by others