Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voices In My Head [R] [Shadow-Walker]

2 posters

Go down

Voices In My Head [R] [Shadow-Walker] Empty Voices In My Head [R] [Shadow-Walker]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Voices In My Head [R] [Shadow-Walker] 553476
Credit

D e n a h i

The cold Winter rain poured down upon the Earth and thick fur, piercing skin and chilling to the bone. Golden amber eyes blazed with an unreadable emotion, a blank expression of the brute's face as he glared sharply at his opponent. The gray wolf circled him with a vicious snarl, green eyes not leaving Denahi's amber oculars. The brute didn't move as the other stalked around him, though he was ready to fight, ears perked and twitching at any sound made. Lighting crackled in the sky, although Denahi didn't even flinch at the sudden burst of light. It was only when the other male lunge at him he moved, whirling around quickly and swiping a massive forepaw at him. The dark brown brute barreled into his opponent, grabbing a hold of his ear and tearing violently. The gray brute screamed in agony, pulling away and leaping at Denahi. The massive rolled on his back and once the gray male landed on him, he threw him over with his hind legs, snarling angrily. Denahi stood, eyeing his opponent barely conscious, his head bleeding from the impact of the rock. He stood over the gray brute, dipping his cranium down and locking his jaws on his throat, yanking back to end his life. Snarling, he stepped back and turned on his heels, bolting away. Thunder boomed in the sky, and rain soaked Denahi's thick pelt, chilling him to the bone. But he kept running..

----

Morning finally came, and cramps clawed at Denahi's stomach. He lifted his nose into the air, inhaling deeply. The smell of deer was in the air, increasing the hunger that pooled in his stomach. He followed the scent eagerly, not really bothered by the fact that it smelled of carcass and not fresh, live animal. Growling, he laced his ears back, his patience growing lower by the minute, until he came to a creek, where the carcass lay. It was definitely fresh and only half eaten, but it would do. "About time.. I haven't eaten for two days," Denahi muttered, dipping his head down and tearing the meat with his sharp, dagger-like canines. His amber, gorgeous golden-flecked eyes gazed at the stream as he ate. He certainly was thirsty, now that he thought about it. Denahi turned and lapped up the cold, crystal clear water, quenching his thirst quickly. He looked up at the fae, then down. Wait a minute... Denahi lifted his head and glared at the female, a huff coming from him. He narrowed his eyes and lashed his tail, not wanting to be around anyone. Denahi turned away and continued eating, refusing the urge to growl.

Voices In My Head [R] [Shadow-Walker] Tumblr_lkfj429wNF1qcmd8go1_500
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Voices In My Head [R] [Shadow-Walker] Empty Re: Voices In My Head [R] [Shadow-Walker]

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:44 pm

(sorry that sucked)

Voices In My Head [R] [Shadow-Walker] 723326b9c5c6e80dd44f48bced08385b

Essence ran for all she knew, she could be shot dead if she stopped to rest. The front left paw stung and her leg felt numb as the burning sensation continued making her let small whimpers of pain while she ran. If she wasn't such an idiot she would've been able to smell the metal beneath the rotting leaves, but all she could think about was the dead hare that hung just above the trap. She had fell unconscious from the pain in her leg, when the humans found her they though she was dead and had released her leg, they were going to skin her for her fur. Her white eyes shot opened when the sound of the guns hammer clicking, she looked straight ahead while she lay there on the ground, when the human came close a menacing growl ripped through her and she shot up and twisted towards the man that held the knife in his hands, he froze and the color in his face drained as he realized their mistake. Before she knew it blood stained her jaws as she stared into the barrel of a gun before she took off into the forest.

Two days later Essence stayed hidden from a deer that was in a small clearing, hunger gnawed her as she watched waiting for the right time, when the deer came close enough she launched herself forward ignoring the pain shooting up her leg as her jaws clamped down on its throat and took it down. about 20 minutes after Essence had started eating she froze and took off into the woods only to see a male come into the clearing and start eating the deer she had just been eating on. When he wasn't paying attention she came into view and stood on the other side of the stream with her hackles raise fully and her ears pinned to her skull, her teeth bared as she let a low growl rip through her "That's my kill!"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Voices In My Head [R] [Shadow-Walker] Empty Re: Voices In My Head [R] [Shadow-Walker]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:14 pm

Golden eyes met ice blue, almost white oculars, his gaze hardening. He sneered, lashing his tail. Whirling around to fully look at the female, Denahi stomped a paw and laced his ears to his massive cranium, an angry snarl forming. Who did this female think she was? Denahi, with hackles raised stalked forward until he was face to face with the russet and white colored wolf, teeth bared. "Then don't leave your kill out in the middle of nowhere! Take it or leave it." He snarled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:43 pm

Essence snarled at the male, but didn't break eye contact her hackles stayed raised as she stared at him "I thought the hunters had found me!" she growled loudly before walking around him to the dead deer watching him as she grabbed hold of the neck and began to drag the carcass backwards towards the tree line the best she could. She kept her eyes on him the wholes time before she finally stop pulling the deer and began to eat.

(sucked again >.<)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:01 pm

Denahi scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Honey please, if you continue with your attitude, the hunters will be the least of your worries!" He snapped, lashing his tail. When the female dragged the deer away, he shrugged and looked down in the water, waiting for fish to slow. When he saw one to his liking, he snapped his jaws in the water, grasping the fish and biting down. It's wriggling and flopping slowed as it lost more blood, and he smiled with satisfaction. Digging into the meat hungrily, he glanced back up at the female and huffed. "What's a female doing out here anyway? Have you seen how many rogue males would jump on you the moment they get?" He growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Essence snapped her eyes up and looked at him hard "Don't honey please me, you don't even know me brute." She spat out the last word and kept looking at him "I'd talk about attitude, your the one acting your the king of these lands." She growled lowly and continued to eat what was left of her kill while the male ate a fish he had just caught when he began to talk again she lifted her head from eating and looked at the male once again "I'm out here because I was being chased by a poacher for killing his buddy, they were going to skin me because of the color my fur is." She walked over to the stream and took a few laps of water before licking her jaws clean and looking back at him "I haven't been paying attention to who's around and who's not around."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:48 pm

Denahi rose an eyebrow at her, looking over her pelt. It was certainly beautiful, not even he could deny that. "Well, it's different, that's for sure. I've seen few with fur color like yours," he stated, shrugging his shoulders briskly. He stood and looked at her, golden eyes meeting ice blue. "You probably should pay attention. This land is dangerous, believe me on that." Denahi growled.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:00 am

(>.< im so sorry i haven't replied in so long, I've been extremely busy with work.)

Essence sneered at him while he talked about this land being dangerous, who did he think she a damn pup. She let out an agitated growl and laid down in the grass and stared at him "You don't think I already know that! I'm not a damn pup, I know the danger of this land. I was born and raised in the same pack my whole life in the west, and I've lived here in this forest since i found myself here." She gave another small growl before walking away, she stopped in front of a hollowed out tree before going into it and curling up as tight as she could and gave a silent sigh. She kept her eyes on the male that she knows no name to yet and slowly let her eyelids drop to rest a bit.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:27 pm

(It's aight. cx)

Denahi snorted at her outbursts, rolling his eyes yet again. "Oh, would you calm the hell down? With that attitude, you sure sound like a damn pup!" He snarled, lashing his tail. "Don't speak to me like you know better, at least you had the protection of a pack." Denahi growled, flattening his ears. Damn, females could be so snippy and annoying. The dark brown male watched the female walk away, as if nothing happened. And that right there proves how immature and childish females could be. Turning on his heels, he sniffed the air, the scent of predators in the air. Huffing, he left to go find a place to avoid any fighting unless needed, crawling into an abandoned den to keep out of sight.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:40 pm

Essence kept her eyes closed while her ears moved in the direction of the slightest sounds around her, she eventually heard Denahi walk away and slowly lifted her head and watched him crawl into an abandoned den before lowering it onto her paws and flattening her ears as the scent of something came closer. She was pretty sure she was still being chased by the humans that had trapped her just a few days ago, her wrist was still sore from the trap and had dried blood along with caked dirt on it. She softly licked at her wound to clean it as small shocks of pain went through her leg, she still wasn't sure she had managed to take down the deer by herself, maybe it was from hunger that gave her that extra ounce of energy to take it down and kill it.

She sniffed the air and didn't smell anything that could be of danger to her anymore and slowly slinked out of the tree hollow and limped into the field, she slowly made her way to where the male went and softly spoke "I am sorry for my rudeness earlier, I would like to try and reintroduce our selves as of yet I still do not know your name." She made her way to her kill and began to eat her fill once more before laying down a few feet away from it as she basked in the sun.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 04, 2016 10:37 pm

D e n a h i

His powerful golden oculars spaced out and stared at nothing specific, the amber glow rising from them starting to die out as they began to feel heavy, a sudden tiredness washing over the dark brown brute. His ears flattened against his cranium, and his eyes started to close. Denahi's thoughts started to become more vivid and active, his imagination forcing him to think like he was hearing another voice. A gentle, much more feminine voice than his own. Then he heard it again. Snapping out of his thoughts, Denahi lifted his head to meet another face, that sported russet fur and white fur, large ears, and the most vibrant feature, ice blue eyes. He clenched his jaw. That damn female... Denahi growled, and rose to his paws, standing noticeably taller. The male pulled himself out of the den, to stand tall over the female as she sunned herself. "Don't mention it, female," he grunted, rolling his eyes. "Well, then.. I'll start. My name is Denahi. What is yours?" He asked, sounding almost polite as he dipped his head graciously.

(Incase it is unclear, his name is pronounced Den-uh-HEE. c:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri May 06, 2016 11:40 pm

(I love how he goes from growling and rolling eyes to being a gentleman)

Essence stayed laying on her side as the sun warmed her russet fur, she squinted her eyes a bit when she saw the male crawl out of the den. The female slowly sat back up and watched as the male rolled his eyes a bit, she held back a silent growl since she was trying to be nicer this time. She waited for him to finish speaking and nodded her head slightly "It's nice to meet you Denahi, my name is Essence." her blue eyes watched him for a moment before looking away and surveying the field that they were in.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat May 07, 2016 12:35 pm

(Haha, yee. He's an odd one.)

D e n a h i

Denahi listened to the female introduce herself, giving a small, short nod. "Likewise," he muttered, little emotion hinting his rugged voice. The brute scanned the clearing, glanced down at the female, then looked back at his surroundings. "What are you doing out here alone, anyway? It's rather dangerous in these parts," Denahi told her, narrowing his golden amber eyes with curiosity as to why the female would be so far from any pack life, or other wolves at all for that matter.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat May 21, 2016 10:42 pm

Essence watched him for a moment before continuing to look out at the field, her ears twitched slightly as she listened to what he was asking her. She looked at him for moment and looked away "My father and I had a disagreement about my future as an alpha female. He was trying to arrange for me to become mates with a neighboring alpha that was infatuated with me so there could be peace between the two packs. I didn't care for the idea and spoke up about it and my father disowned me, so I left." She waited until she was done explaining then looked back at him "I miss my family and friends, but not the pack life."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun May 22, 2016 11:57 am

D e n a h i

The dark brown he-wolf listened to what Essence had to say, his ears laced back at the thought of forced marriage. He grumbled, shaking his head disapprovingly. "Well, I suppose it was for the better then, eh? Nobody wants to be forced into marriage," Denahi replied, looking up at the russet colored female with a golden amber eye. He lifted his head to look around, sighing softly. "You don't have any plans then? Just gonna wander around until something or someone interests you?" The brute asked.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:26 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down