Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowgirl's Pride, looking for a Stallion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cowgirl's Pride, looking for a Stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: Cowgirl's Pride, looking for a Stallion

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:58 pm

wait, whast your horses name?

Back to top Go down

Cowgirl's Pride, looking for a Stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: Cowgirl's Pride, looking for a Stallion

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:09 pm

Rodeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:34 pm

Rodeo, were having a filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:39 pm

g2g now bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:37 pm

She walks slowly back to her land, little Sabbath following behind. she turns and smiles at her, and the little filly gallops around the resting tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:55 am

She limps back into her land, bleeding heavily. she collapses on the ground, the foal not knowing what to do. she layed down next to her mother and they rested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:05 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:She limps back into her land, bleeding heavily. she collapses on the ground, the foal not knowing what to do. she layed down next to her mother and they rested.
Storm saw her collaps he got a little bit of water and it helped the bleeding stop more and then he laid down near her watching her and her foal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:57 pm

She nickered at him, and went to sleep again, this time it was restful, and peaceful, now that she knew everything was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:16 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:She nickered at him, and went to sleep again, this time it was restful, and peaceful, now that she knew everything was okay.
Storm fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:33 am

hey ,i am so confused who is sabbath ,and is are filly all ready born?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:57 am

(Sabbath is our filly, silly Very Happy .)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:52 am

oh ok,sorry been gone for a week (moving).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:17 pm

I understand Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:23 pm

back to the game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:16 pm

yeah... *She looks at the sleeping stallion, and then at her mate, and nickered softly,* "I missed you rodeo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:25 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:yeah... *She looks at the sleeping stallion, and then at her mate, and nickered softly,* "I missed you rodeo."
Storm heres her niker and then wakes up "h-hello how are you doing".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:47 am

*She looks at her mate, and nuzzles him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:07 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:*She looks at her mate, and nuzzles him*
How are you pride?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:17 pm

"Im fine...." She looks at him, then back at her mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:47 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:"Im fine...." She looks at him, then back at her mate
Will i should problably go now he says sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:24 pm

"Yes, i think you do... Ill See you around, i guess." She watches him as he walks off, then turns back to her mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:31 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:"Yes, i think you do... Ill See you around, i guess." She watches him as he walks off, then turns back to her mate.
He walks off slowly sad that he is leaving and thinks that she does not care of what he did for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:39 pm

*She wishes she could thank him for his help, but he is out of hearing range. She looks at his disappearing haze, and wonders who he really is, the stallion that nearly killed her, or the gentle creature that saved her. She pondered over these thoughts*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:43 pm

wolflover7588 wrote:*She wishes she could thank him for his help, but he is out of hearing range. She looks at his disappearing haze, and wonders who he really is, the stallion that nearly killed her, or the gentle creature that saved her. SHe pondered over these thoughts*
He walked away slowly till she could not see him, and thout that maybe he was a bad stallion, but he did not lose his faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:44 pm

(I see you have a stallion pegasus. if you want to talk, come to my topic there, i have a pegasus, too)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next