Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowgirl's Pride, looking for a Stallion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cowgirl's Pride, looking for a Stallion - Page 4 Empty Re: Cowgirl's Pride, looking for a Stallion

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:54 pm

*Belle walks next to Rodeo. They get well away from Pride, then she turns on him.*

Belle: Dont worry. Just this, and when you wake up, you will be with your beloved. *She signals to Aslan, who jumps on the Stallion lightly, knocking him over. Belle puts her hand on his forhead, knocking his skull, then his chest. It immobilizes him, knocking him unconcious. She speaks in a strange, cackling voice, and red smoke surrounds Rodeo. He inhales it, killing the disease.*

Aslan: *He lifts the stallion on his back, and they walk to the field where Pride was. He gently set him down, and with a puff of black smoke, they all vanished.*

Back to top Go down

Cowgirl's Pride, looking for a Stallion - Page 4 Empty Re: Cowgirl's Pride, looking for a Stallion

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:56 pm

*The technique was to kick his chest to unimmobilize him. Pride, who had trained under Belle, did so.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:03 pm

Rodeo:i get kicked in the chest ,hey what was that for ,i cough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:09 pm

*She leans her head down and nuzzles him.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:14 pm

Rodeo:i nuzzle her,am i better?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:16 pm

"Belle is the best. There is no doubt your better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:20 pm

Rodeo:i then ,nuzzle Pride,and thank Belle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:22 pm

*A voice is heard above the horses. It is much louder, but the tinkling voice was of course Belle. "You are welcomed Rodeo...." *Pride smiles.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:23 pm

Rodeo:Pride,would you like a another foal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:25 pm

"I cannot yet. Sabbath still needs me. (Hey, make a male fairy, lol. ill make one, too.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 pm

ok,do you have a pic?and a pic for a winged lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:30 pm

ill look for both. im sure i have them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:43 pm

ok,well,i have 2 pics of girl winged cats.Cowgirl's Pride, looking for a Stallion - Page 4 Wingedjag and https://servimg.com/view/13253626/132,but i have many lions that can be females,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:50 pm

you can use the top one....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:03 pm

ok,hold on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:04 pm

kk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4