Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anakin greets his growing herd ALL HERD COME HERE

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anakin greets his growing herd  ALL HERD COME HERE - Page 2 Empty Re: Anakin greets his growing herd ALL HERD COME HERE

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:03 pm

Free:yee ,yee ,ur cute

Dom:so

Back to top Go down

Anakin greets his growing herd  ALL HERD COME HERE - Page 2 Empty Re: Anakin greets his growing herd ALL HERD COME HERE

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:23 pm

rogan: "Ah thank you Free. Your not a bad looker your self" he said a little off
Morgan "So yeah" i said walking past flicking my tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:16 pm

Dom:I smell, a scent ,i smile at her.

Free:Why ,thank you ,have you ever liked someone?I ask i flick my tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:26 am

morgan : I circle and sigh "Im board"
Rogan: "errr no i havent............have you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:46 pm

Dom:Well,we could play chase.?

Free:I walk by his ear,i whisper"Maybe".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:18 am

morganna: "Ah thanks but im a little to tired"
Rogan my eyes brigth up at the whisper, not from the words but the feel of her breath in my ear
"Errrm " is all i manage to get out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:52 am

Dom :Well,lay down ,ill be right back.I walk over to a tree and get her an apple ,i then give it to her.Eat it then rest when you wake you will feel better.

Free:I see hear him having trouble saying anything,I walk to his face and kiss him on the cheek,"well ,im hungry im going to eat"i walk to a tree ,i grab a apple and lay down.(hoping he will follow)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:35 pm

M: i eat the delisous apple and then say
"Ill lay if yo lay with me"

R: I follow and while she lays down i collect apples and stack them in fron tof her anf then grab one for myself. i lay on the grass next to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:43 pm

Dom:Yes, i will ,i then lay down next to her

Free:I grab a apple with my mouth and munch on it ,i smile at rogan ,

Back to top Go down

Anakin greets his growing herd  ALL HERD COME HERE - Page 2 Empty I wish to be in your herd, anakin

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:36 pm

I am a pretty young Two-year old Filly named Hoku (means star in haiwian) I am a Golden horse with a White star on my Chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:37 pm

dom:Hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:49 am

anakin spys the new mare and trots forward.To dom he nudges him back to morganna

"I be anakin. What is your blessing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Dom:I will be 2 soon ,......

Free:I smile ,as i fall asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:45 pm

"i am anakin lead of this large herd what can i do for you?" i ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:24 pm

Arnica came in.(She just joined)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:27 pm

i look over my shoulder and see arnica one of the newest members and nod at her slightly letting her know i saw her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:44 pm

Arnica stoped to graze. (She is tri-coloured)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:22 pm

Then she stepped delicatly over to Anakin.Thank-you for letting me join she said.I wish i could have a foal so you could have a bigger herd .Unfortunatly that won't happen soon.I am in heat but have no mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:28 pm

"Being in my herd and in heat it is my responsiblity to breed with you if you wish to be bred then i am the one who will breed you" i said gently

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:14 pm

Alright she said hestiantly,then braced herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:30 pm

"Oh right now?" i ask and then shrug and mount and breed her gently then i dismount

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:18 pm

(girl or boy) Arnica smilied breifly. Then she walked off and started grazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:49 pm

(dont mind)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:57 pm

(girl) Arnica walked away to graze and said hi to some other mares along the way. She didn't stop to talk though. She had always prefered to have her mate from on anotheer island and otherwise be alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:27 pm

I (Ravena) walked up to the lead stallion. I bowed my head. "Thank you Ankin for letting me join." I stepped back from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next