Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikki Comes (Humans only )

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nikki Comes (Humans only ) Empty Nikki Comes (Humans only )

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:34 pm

She Strode in her hair long and angling out at the end twirling around in the light breeze as her legs carried her swiftly across the tera her eyes were a bright emreld green and dangerous her long blond hair was streaked with indigo highlights her stunning elipse tatto on her lower back peeking out of her shirt which was all made by her and it was barley noticable for it was so finley crafted her shirt was a deep indigo that rose slightly above her waste and clung to her curves it was not at all soft and chain like beautiful charms were wound around her arms and torso her pants pitch black and shiny -

She brushed her simering blond side bang out of her eyes reveling her long lashes that were tipped with silver she glanced up at the sun her sharp senses talling her that someone was coming she then stepped back and waited staying completly unseen or heard by anyone who came-

Back to top Go down

Nikki Comes (Humans only ) Empty Re: Nikki Comes (Humans only )

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Jackson
I walked swiftly throuhg the meadow listening to Hot mess by Cobra Starship on my ipod i ten turned it off and took the buds out of my ears and looked around seeing nothing I walked over to the lake and skipped a few stones the skipped bout 5 or 6 times till going under the water I shove my i pod into my back jeans pocket mumbling words to the song I had just been listening to I shrug off my leather coat revealing some intricate tattoos al down my arm in a series of swirls skulls and such. I also had a tattoo that went all the way up my arm and on part of my chest but it was only slightly visible through my white T-shirt I then stop and put the stones down and sit on one of the large boulders watching for anything that came my way, Ithen look down at all the shimmering koi fish in the lake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:51 pm

~I hiss under my breath but it remained unheard my hypnotic body pained in the series of chains and charms that wrapped on me I watch him closley my hair shimering and then suddenly going a little shorter more difined and angled now with red streaks my shirt now red my tight leather legging still black-

-I swayed purposley where I stood craking a twig to make him suspicous I smirked he would never geuss -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 pm

I looked puzzled 'Hmm?' I jump off the rock but now lean against it facing in the direction of the crack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:08 pm

~I raise one of my perfect eybrows at him my eyes shiming dangerously....A arroww apeared strapped to her waist from behind unseen and tipped with red posin just in case she needed to use it a strip of spiked leather was strapped around her upper thigh -

-She grew bored hmmmmm she thought curiously she was going to toy with him. She walked carfulley around so that not a sound was made and pranced up behind him in the forest line then stepped out her skin glowing like dimends and spoke "Hello."She said her beautiful voice chiming beutifuly but dangerously she darted at light speed back into the cover of the trees myteriously as he wirled around suprised and none was there-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:11 pm

I lean my arms crossed when I lean on the rock i lean my head back and laugh I looked like Iwas laughing and talking into the sky and clouds "I'm not easy to trick as you think." I smiled and my voice was handsome and smooth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:20 pm

~I chuckle meicously my voice chimed like a milloin bells "Thats what you think."She said dangerously as she stepped forward and snapped the wrap from her legs even though he could not see her she stepped behind him and quickly whipped it around his neck cooardinating the exact move he would make to get out of it and pressing my leg around his legs twriling it left then plcing her handon his back and flipping him to the ground not even giveing him a chance to see her.

*~+~*+~*~+*~*+~*~+~*+~*+~*~+*~+*~+*~She stepped carfully around him and stood over him as his eyes widend with her extradinarey beuty her eyes sharp and cold as she looked down at him and scoffed relesing her grip on the wrap and snapping it back around her upper thigh "Your good but not that good".She said harshley but beutifully she was no fool to paper gangsters so he better not be one-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:33 pm

I don't bother to speak I just roll my eyes I lay back and put my hands behind my head looking at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:37 pm

-I scoff and step away from him my eyes rolling mysteriously as I begin to gently stride away my feet barley touching the ground as I walked and sat on a rock a couple feet from him taking out my posinous arroww and aiming at him but then I put it down -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:40 pm

I sit up and lean on my arms watcjhing her "Killing me won't solve your problem. What is it with you anyway?" I look at her not impressed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:45 pm

~I glare at him my emreld eyes glazing over with sadness and anger "You understand nothing, dont judge me when you will never understand,and you do not impress me etheir I dont fall for paper gangsters.....You think I dont know every thought that crosses you mind do not a** around with me becauae there is nothing you can fo that will out do me I dont have a problem this is my life."She said her beuitful tone slightly anoyed and hurt .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:50 pm

I sigh annoyed and get up walking back to the water where was before and put the earbuds back in my ears and turn it up really loud to the same song as before I take off my shirt revealing the marks from her rasp or whip and my attoos along with my well built body and I was the cuts and such and then pop my fingers twice for each hand the music was loud enough for her to hear even though i was a waze away from her I scratch my shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:57 pm

I sigh anoyed and jump swiftly off the rock and stride over to another part of the water on the broad twinkling lake my long blonde hair now streaked with a icey blue I walk onto the soft moss removing my shoes and squishing my toes into the moss earthy secents filling my nose as I did I stripped off my shirt and pants reaviling more of my hypnotic body and my black Bikini with my simbol etched in gold over my breast-

-I dove into the water with no hesitatoin into the deepest part the cool water twirling around my body as I disapeared under the surface for more than the normel time of a human I dove deeper with my eyes wide open stinging slightly... but I did not care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:58 pm

(lolz her rasp did not hurt him she just held him with it Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:04 pm

I walk away from the water kicking a stone as I walked along the shore and then it was suddenly in my hand i hadn't kicked it there, I had just lifted it telepathically then I throw it as far as I could with little effort it lands far away from me then I sit my feet in the water. I play with something in my hand silently

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:14 pm

~I swim farther and farther out still under the water gilding gracfully under the silky waves I heard a "thunk" above me but I thought nothing of it suddenly sharp pain sliced across my back as a hard rock cut into my skin laveing a long gash on my back across my tattoo of wings on my back I gasped in for air forgetting that I would wonly get water wter fillled my lungs stinging as I dug my hands through the water blood poolong out of my back but I only sunk deeper my eyes widend in terror as I sunk deeper I tryed to shreik for help but it was only muffeld and barley notiable, she was a water bender but she could not do anything now she was to exasted she tryed to kick her legs but they cramped and the strap of her bikini slid off it would only be minutes before she was gone she cryed beneth the water hoping he had heard her .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:17 pm

brb gotta eat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:23 pm

I hear a muffled scream and my eyes get wide and I dive in without thinking I see her and grab her by the waist and bring her up and push her up to shore and grab my shirt and sit her up gently making her hold on to my neck to stay up I dap her cut carefully with my shirt I was kneeling over her i hold pressure on the gasp and after a while it stops bleeding I breathe deeply I brush hair out of my handsome face and take her away from my body and look at her in the eyes "Anything else?" I held her gently in my strong arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:32 pm

~She coffed and sputtred spitting water onto the ground she shook her head weakly even though it was not ture it was embarassing and she did not want him to know even though it had to be taken care of there was another slice except this one was wider and it ran acrossed her right breast from when she had thrown the rock away and struggled in the water. A long gaping cut ran acrossed her back from the top of her sholder down to her waist. She sucked in air as both of there eyes saw blood drip from her chest. Her cheeks redend slightly in embarassment she nurried her face not wanting him to see she was barley able to move she was completly exasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:37 pm

I hold her to me and lay my head gently on her shoulder rubbing her back carefully and swallow hard I whisper "Your still hurt." I tell her realizing there was blood on my chest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:42 pm

~She swlowed hard her cheeks flushing red a tear slipping from her eyes and on to him she was still very scared and shaken up by what had just happend but she knew she could not take care of it on her own and could die if she kept losing so much blood it now started to seep even more through her bikni -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:45 pm

I pull her away from me slowly and look at her "This may be a little akward but, Do you want me to help you with that?" I wash my shirt and ring it out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:51 pm

~Another tear slipped from her eye as she looked at the ground blood splating on the ground. Of course she did not want him to but she knew he had to she rose her hand weakly and untied the bikni in the back it was still on she left him to do the rest her cheaks burned with embarasment even though she still had it on-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:00 pm

I look at the cut cautiously and dap it again with my shirt and finish untying her bikini top I tied my shirt around her carefully to act sorta like a tube top that would stop the bleeding "There." I get up and wash off her bikini top then put it somewhere to dry then go back to her I pick her up gently and walk her over to my stuff and give her a blanket and a small pillow "Have some rest." I say kindly and lay down beside her after covering her with the blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:05 pm

~She layed back gently and her eyes widend as the soft blanket touched her she had not felt anything soft in so long she glanced over at her clothes all of them were hard chains but she knew that is what she really was she layed her head in his arms and burried her face inhis chest though she did not even know his name she felt very comfterbul with him-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next