Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikki Comes (Humans only )

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nikki Comes (Humans only ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki Comes (Humans only )

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:08 pm

I hold her to me running my hand through her hair gently "In case you wanted to know, my name is Jackson." I say quietly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:12 pm

~I smiled slightley as his fingers ran through my hair the streaks changed color from a icy blue to a dark pink color. She knew hed be confused about that "I'm Nicole, but you can call me Nikki."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:14 pm

I smiled down at her and run my fingers along the back of her neck making it tingle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:19 pm

~she sighed contentley as a small dead tree fell with a loud sna behind then making her jump up into a sitting postitoin once she noticed what it was she laid back downt he cut on her back stinging from the sudden movment-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:25 pm

"Shh." I whisper softlystill holding he to me I close my eyes "Get some rest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:33 pm

~She fluttred her eyes closed and fell softley to sleep in his arms-

+~*+~*~*~+~+~MORNING+~*~+*~+ ~+~*+~
She awakend to the sound of a loud moan she glanced up to her suprise to see a giant male bear standing at the forest line she jumped slightley and kicked him gantley in the stomach lifting her finger to her lips she crept towards her aroww and swiftly jabbed it into the bear not killing him but knocking him out with the posin he fell with a thud to the ground-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:40 pm

I wake up my eye wide and with a moan from the kick and look up at the bear just laying there "Darn bear." I get up and walk to it pulling out the arrow and tossing it into a tree and tap the bear on the head "Wake up." I whisper to him the bear moans and then his eyes flutter open "Stop being such a nusence.' I snort at him then he gets up his legs quivering slightly from the poison I roll my eyes and pat him on the rear when he walks past me i walk back to Nikki laughing "That bear is fine, he's been like my pet." I smiled "Wow, never know what that big guy will get into." I sit down beside her I take my 22 pistol out of my belt and set it to the side of where i was sitting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:47 pm

~She rolled her eyes sarcassticley "Ohhh sorry I did not know that."she said sweetley "Maybe he will be friends with my pet"she said as a huge female white tiger that was bigger than the bear dashed out of the woods it had no stripes and was pure white with very green eyes "Heyy Larka baby"she said sweetly as the tiger lunged at her and sniffed her back wound nuzzeling her with its soft nose-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:49 pm

I look at the tiger leaning back on my arms "As long as she doesn't bite my arm off." I chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:52 pm

~she giggled "ha I can garentte that one" she said luaghing as her tiger let out a powerfull roar to scare him then begain to paint like it was lmocking him by luaghing as they both jumped.She stroked her super soft fur "I have not seen you in a long time larka".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:56 pm

I couch "Hm. Shirt Nikki." I look away handing her a t shirt she had slipped out of the bandage over nite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:05 pm

"Eeek"she shreiked embarassed again as she pulled the t-shirt over her head carfull not to touch her back with it.

(sorry I m not responding fast but I have got an SA due tomaroww and I make myself write a paragraph for everytime I respond Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:22 pm

~She looked at the bear which was acting like it was drunk from the posin "Sorry about the bear again I was atacked by one once .... but I'm not afraid of huge tigers that could kill me easier than a bear"
She pulled her leg from under the blacket and pointed out a long scar that wrapped around her leg that was healing "Darn thing almost ripped my leg off, Larka saved me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:24 pm

I chuckle "It's alright. Ouch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 pm

~i chuckle as Larka steps over him careless and flowps down on his lap her head on mine "Ha I geuss she likes you."I push on her strong body she did not even budge "Come'on move you silly head."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:31 pm

I grunt "Ya sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:34 pm

~I shigh "Girl off!"I say more demanding now she moved quickley to my side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:37 pm

I sit up "Wow she's heavy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:55 pm

I smile "yep"she said glancing warily at the bear knowing it would never hurt her-

(GTG byebye ill be back tomaroww k Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:11 pm

I smiled and the bear left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:06 pm

I get up slowly and walk over to the water again and take the white shirt i had used as a bandage for Nikki and start to wash off the now dried blood then hang it up to dry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:57 pm

~I wince at the sight of my blood, I felt kind of guilty i had always fended for myself and I was never helped by anyone else but it was so different to me to know that someone else had saved my life that I would not be here if it were not for him "I never did thank you properley, but thsnk you."she said her pretty voice cracking slightly as sharp pain jolted through the gash on her back when she gestured towards him-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:00 pm

I nod "Your very welcome." I turn to her and wlak back to her coming up behind her "Can I check your back?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:08 pm

~She nodded slightley and ran her finger down the gash that seemed to be throbbing it really hurt and almost felt like something was caught inside her skin-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm

I lift the back of the shirt and look at the gash "There's a little peice of rock in there." I gently and carefully take out the tiny peices of the rock and lay them beside me "There you go." I kiss her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next