Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tis the wine made from the creator themselves....

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tis the wine made from the creator themselves.... Empty Tis the wine made from the creator themselves....

Post by Glass Prison Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Dionysos, god of wine and vegitation, sat upon a pillow of pure silk with nymphs tending to his every need at either side of him, in a marble gazeboo, grape vines prowling up the spiraled pillars. He held his golden goblet of luscious red wine in one hand and his grape ingraved pine cone tipped staffin the other. A leapord rested at his feet, it's head held high and proud as he watched for intruders. Because of of his specail technics, Dionysos lived in a beautiful garden filled with blooming roses and row after row of red, purple, and green grapes. The grass was always green and the trees always in bloom as for it most hardly ever rained. Gionysos smiled as a nymph named Marisol ran her hands through his long brown curls as he watched centures gallop about in the gardens. He stood up from his pillow to stretch his muscles and to take a long hardly swig of his wine. Gionysos wasn't just known for his luck with vegitation and lust for wine, but also festivities and pleasure. His desire often got him into trouble, leaving him with many sons and daughters I gliding a child from Athena, the love of his life. He stood in the entry way to his gazeboo and stared up at the sky, a plan forming in his head. The sun glared down and danced it's rays across his half exsposed body, outlining every muscle seen. Still holding his wine goblet, he summoned Marisol over with a simple snap of his fingers. "Invite everyone to my palace for a night of feastival and fun!" he commanded, his voice booming over the land. The other nymphs took that as que to get the preperations done and that meant more wine. As Gionysos returned to his pillow alone, he thought about his love life. Yes he had sexed many women; goddess and humens alike, bring the most pleasure to all. He closed his eyes and groaned slightly as he thought about who the next he would meet to night that would fall into the roses with him and make love under the moon.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Tis the wine made from the creator themselves.... Empty Re: Tis the wine made from the creator themselves....

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Dionysos lifted his cup into the air and a beautiful madien came over and poured him more wine. "Thank you Dredria." he said and her kissd her lips lightly making her head spin. She wobbled away and he continued sipping his liqure. The sun would soon be setting and the moon quickly rising, his party would begin. Tylin got up and padded her way over to him, her leopard coat gleaming in the sun. She pawed his half named body and he lowered his glass to her. Tylin sipped a drink and roared softly as she left his gazebo to bask in the sun. Dionysos watched as his maids readied his home with decoration, food, and wine!
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Tis the wine made from the creator themselves.... Empty Re: Tis the wine made from the creator themselves....

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Ashely~
i walk through the gardens, smelling the flowers as i go, i smiled big seeing a big white lilly, i bend down and take in the sweet scent, my golden brown hair falls in my face, i sighed softly then tuck my hair behind my ear. i looked around this place was beautiful. as i take in everything i smiled brightly. i was invited to a party here, but i think i was a little early, "who cares?" i ask myself "you get to walk about the garden with out anyone to bother you" i say happily to myself then keep walking around slowly. i see a big fountain, walking to it i sit on the edge , i smirked down in the water as my reflection smirked back up at me,i hoping i would find my love tonight or a least some one to live tonight. i was waring my strapless short icy blue dress that hugged my curves in all the right places, it showed the top of my breasts and my sculpted tan legs. i sighed softly as i dip my hand in the water thinking and humming
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Dionysus~
As the girls busied themselves with getting the party ready for tonight, I stood up and asked for wine. It was deleivered to me by Leslie and I kissed her lips to making her head spin just like Dedria's. I chuckle and decide to take a walk through my gardens and visit the fountain. As I walk, Tylin comes and trots along beside me, her diamond collar glittering in the afternoon sun. I make out the fountain in the distance and walk slower, lingering around the roses and touching them softly. Flowers and gardening were a part of my many hobbies. Making sweet wine out of hand grown grapes and throwing festivles to provoke women to sex me were just a few. I noticed a girl sitting on the ledge of the fountain and a smile spreads across my face as I adjust my cloth robe and vine headress covered in leaves and grapes, my crown. Tylin lopes to her and puts her big paws on the girl's lap and purrs. I chuckle lightly as I walk up to them, "Sorry about that. She likes people." I sit down too, my muscles in my chest and arms moved with my skin under the sun that also lit up my brown hair and green eyes.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Ashley~
i laughed surprised and pet the leopard "aww your so cute" i cooed at her stroking her head, i looked up at the guy and smiled brightly "oh its ok i dont mind" i say as my eyes roam over his chest, i blushed slightly at my gawking then quickly say "im Ashley" i say sweetly "and its a pleasure to meet you in person Dionysus" i say then bow my head in respect , as i do my hair falls in my face, i looked back up at him and tuck my hair behind my ear "its a beautiful garden sir" i say politely then smiled brightly. my golden-brown eyes dancing with mischief and fun "whats her name?" i ask petting the big leopard.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Dionysus~
I am mezmorized by her angelic beauty. I close my eyes for a quick moment and thank one of my bed partners Aphrodities for sending her my way. Tylin licked her hands searching for some soft of treat. "Dont be rude." I say to the leopaord. I study her face and listening. "Well I'm no different than Anyother guy. Okay maybe a little." I joke. I look around my garden smelling the sweet smell of roses and honeysuckle in the humid air. "Why thank you Ashley. It took a while." I smirk and reach forward to tuck a small of strand behind her ear and come back with a blue Lillie that matched her dress. "Her name is Tylin." I say as my eyes shine with playfulness.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Ashley~
i giggled and hold out my hands "sorry girl i dont have anything" i say then looked at him and raise my eye brow "i'd say your a lot different from any other guy" i smirked "but thats a good thing" i say then blushed when he touched me, i smiled at the flower "its beautiful" i say then take th flower and tuck it in my hair "how dose this look?" i ask looking at him, it was fun just joking around with him. i looked at Tylin and smiled "hi there Tylin" i cooed at her then looked back up at Dionysus, and grinned seeing the look in his eyes "so any reason for having the party? or just because?" i ask smiling
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Dionysus~
I chuckle deeply at her comment about being different, "What are you trying to say?" I smile when she puts the flower in her hair, "Its perfect." Tylin purrs louder as she sits and rests her head across Ashley's lap. I toward the temple where I lived and down to where the gazibo was. I could see the girls setting up lights around the roof and I smile. Turning back to Ashely and running a hand through my hair, I say "I throw parties every full moon. It's a ritual for fertile women to come and dance with fertility wands around an open fire drinking wine and getting drunk. They also get to enjoy some lovin from me." I smirk at the last part. "I enjoy partying and drinking alot, I usually get wasted pretty badly but I'm fine the next morning. Were you invited cuz if not you are now!" I smile big and pluck a grape from my crown, "Want one?" I offer her as I eat one for myself. They were delisious.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Ashley~
i grinned listening to him "oh i was invited, and what makes you think that every woman here wants to get laid by you?" i ask raising my eye brows at him joking my eyes dancing , i pet Tylins head while talking to him then looked at him up and down "and yet for drinking so much you still look great" i say with a smirked then chuckled "yea i can hold down my alcohol pretty well" i say then looked at him and nodded "sure" i take a couple grapes and pop one in my mouth and closed my eyes savoring the flavor i groaned softly then swallowed the goodness , i eat the rest then smiled brightly "good grapes" i say then looked at him "so you basically try to lay every girl that comes to these thing?" i ask curiously my head cocked to the side.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Dionysus~
I shrug casually and say, "Its the powers my parents gave me. I cNt help that I bring the ultimit pleasure to any girl." I smile a cocky smile at her as I eat a few more grapes. "Thanks." I say after she comments on my grapes. I then chuckle, "Getting laid? I simply refer to it as plain old good ol' sex on the beach." I wink at her as I reach down to pat a purring Tylin. She yawned and moved her head from Ashley's lap to rest it on the floor. "Where do you come from?" I ask curiously. Surely she wasn't from around here. She seemed to know a little about me but there was much more to learn. As I wait her answer, I offer her my gold goblet of red wine. "Wanna try?"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Ashely~
i laughed listening to him then smirked "you call it what you want, and i'll call it what i want" i say with a smirk then looked at Tylin and smiled then looked back at him, and shrugged at if offer for some wine "sure". i take the goblet and take a sip,i closed my eyes as the red liquid runs down my throat, "mmmmm" i opened my eyes to look back at him handing the goblet back to him "thanks thats really good wine" i said then go to touch my leather cord with beads on it but then rolled my eyes at myself, 'duh Ashley you took it of for tonight' i think to myself then let my hand drop back into my lap "me? i live at the Half-Blood camp, yea know the place where Half-bloods go" i ask knowing he knew about it but i asked anyway
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:43 pm

NysusDionysus~
I watch her every movment with skilled eyes and smile, "Deal." I watch her drink the red liquid and smirk mentally, Now that she's got one hearty swig of the tainted wine, when she drinks more tonight she will be totally ready for me. I take it back and finish it off, the hidden poison can't effect me. "yes, I know where that's at. It's not too far from here actually." I chuckle darkly to myself, "Sexed a few females from there a few times." I wink and stand up stretching, my muscles moving with my bare tan skin. Tylin stands up and stretches too, yawning big and rubbing against Ashley's legs.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Ashley~
i watch him down the wine then nodded "yup, easy walking distance" i say then rolled my eyes at him "oh yea hear alllll about that from the latist girl you did" i say then put my hands on my heart and changing my voice to a more preppy girlish voice "oh his sooo hot, and you wont believe how great his was! i mean that guy can really give it to you! *sighs* and he was so hot and sexy" i say then sighed deeply and swoon. i then rolled my eyes again looking at him "yea i've alllllll about it" i say flatly then watch as he stand up, getting to check out his bod again, i smirked to myself then pet Tylin "now i think your way cuter then your owner" i cooed out at her then stand up stretching. i tuck my hair behind my ear again then looked at Dionysus with a smirk, mischief in my eyes
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:24 am

Dionysus~
I laugh out loud, "Oh wow really now?" I think back to the last half-blood female I did. "Secelia?" I ask her playfully scratching my head. I shrug and twist my body around to gaze behind me and chuckle, "Alot of people say that about me." I watch her stretch too, her light blue dress clinging to her beautiful frame. "You know, she is going to have kits soon." i tell Ashley smiling big. I pat Tylin and start walking away as she lopes to my side. At the entrance to the butterfly strip, I turn and wave Ashley over to me. I take her head gently and say, "Do you want to see? I don't open up my gardens to just anyone." I smirk.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Ashely~
i nodded and smirked "yea that was her" i chuckled then looked at Tylin "you are, awwww" i smiled big petting her then looked at Dionysus and nodded "your going to show me? wow im honored" i say blushing lightly from his touch. i smiled brightly at him, then looked in his eyes thinking *why is a God wanting to hang with me?most likely to get in my pants* i think to myself then bite my lip *yea well if thats what he wants hes going to fine it, that im not going to throw myself at him* i think then smirked at myself then looked around the garden
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Dionysus~
I chuckle, "Yes very soon they should be here." I pat Tylin as she takes off loping through the garden ahead of us. I start walking once she is by my side. Tons of butterlies flutter through the air like rainbows highlighting the air around us. A monarch lands on my staff and I take it on my finger. It flutters it's wings then takes off. A yellow and baby blue one comes down and lands on Ashley's nose. I burst out laughing and grip my side as I watch it flutter. Tylin leaps around trying to swat at them in the air with big paws.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Ashley~
i walk with him smiling at aw watching the butterflies, i smiled and watch one land on Dionysus staff. i smiled brightly watching then giggled when one landed on my nose, i wiggle my nose watching it flutters. "i've gotta sneeze" i mumbled then sneeze as it flys off. i laughed and watch Tylin trying to catch them. i looked at Dionysus "so why are you showing me this?" i ask curiously my hands behind my back
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Dionysus~
I laugh softly as the butterfly leaves. I turn to her about to answer her question but something out the corner of my eyes caught my attention. A pair of split hooves stuck out from under a bush and I walked heavily over to them. I bent down and jerked the hooves out exsposing a satyrs with a gourd and a bottle of my red wine. He hiccuped and looked up at me with blinking eyes blazing fear and guilt. "How dare you drink my flesh and blood without permission!" I shout out raged. He shivered and tried to run. I growled and forced to fingers forward, the satyrs immediatly turning to stone. "Dreadria!" I command. She come to me and I tell her to get Lorsoden and have the thing drug to my statue garden. She nodded and left. I turned to Ashley, "Im sorry you had to see that."

(Dionysus actually had a short temper and very touchy about his wine!)
{A satyrs is a half goat half man}
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Ashley~
i looked at him then take a step back watching him storm to where we could see hooves, *this is not good* i think to myself then hold my breath watching as he kinda lost his temper. i could see the satyrs eyes and he was scared and sorry. i winced and wanted to yell at Dionysus to stop but i keep my mouth shut. i lower my eyes as he yells for someone to drag the poor satyr off into a different garden. i looked back up at Dionysus and sighed "you didnt have to turn him into stone" i say simply then watch the butterflies. i was kinda mad at him but i knew better then to chew out a God

(ahh i see, and yea i know, oh and what time period are they in?)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:57 pm

(Back when Zues ruled the Earth! Like when the olympics first started and all the gods were "alive" and such.)

Dionysus~
I snort as I pick up my staff and walk toward her, "I was born with the temper. It get it from my father Zues and my gentle side comes from my dead mortal mother Semele." I explain as I guide her out of the garden, my blue eyes flashing. I glance behind me and call to Tylin who pats over to us.
(Sorry so short)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:07 pm

(ohhhh ok!, and its ok : ] )

Ashley~
i rolled my eyes slightly at him listening "yea i know" i say walking with him, looking up at him seeing his eyes still flashing i decide to keep my mouth shut. i looked back and smiled as Tylin comes over to us "whos a pretty girl" i cooed out at her petting her head
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Dionysus sighed as he calmed down. Tylin purred then she whipped her head around as she heard a metalic clinking noise. "Go eat girl." He said softly pointing in the direction her food would be. Off she loped, her tail up right with excitment. He turned to Ashley, "Im sure you must get back to camp and ready yourself for tonights festivities." he says running a hand through his shaggy brown hair. "It was a pleasure meeting and talking to you today!" he added as he waved goodbye and turned away.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Ashely~
i smiled watching Tylin run off, then turn to look at Dionysus, my heart drops to my stomach listening to him "yea right" i forced a smile an nodded "yea i had fun, and thanks for showing me around" i say then turn on my heels walking away, i sighed and walk down the dirt path to the camp *what did i do wrong?, i didnt even open my mouth when he turned that poor satyrs into stone* i think to myself then sighed shaking my head. i get to the camp and walk into my cabin, it was empty besides me, on the count that dad being a top God didnt want to many kids running around. i flop on my bed and blow the hair out of my face "now what are you going to ware?" i ask myself out loud staring at the ceiling
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:38 am

Dionysus~
I watched her leave and turn to head down the main walkway to my marble home to get myself ready for the party. I entered my home and was greeted by a chorus of hellos from my maides. "Ladies.." I nod as I walk up the grand starecase to my open room. It was a circle shape that protruded off the main part of the house like a circular belcany with pillars. The pillars were wrapped with vine after vine of grapes that wove across the ceiling which like a flat trellis. I summoned a few maidens to help me shower and get my toga ready for tonight.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:39 am

Ashley~
i get up and open my closet "hmmmm oh this one!" i say and pick out my dress, i lay it on my bed then walk to the showers, i showered and then slip into my rob and walk back to my cabin. i start put a little makeup on then let my hair air dry. i step into my dress and smiled looking at myself in the mirror "dang girl you look hot!" i smirked then sit down on my bed sketching waiting for the clock to strike 6:00

Tis the wine made from the creator themselves.... Dorothy-perkins-black-white-paint-prom-dress
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next