Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tis the wine made from the creator themselves....

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tis the wine made from the creator themselves.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Tis the wine made from the creator themselves....

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri May 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Ashley~
i lift my head up and look him back in the eyes, i listen to hm and laughed lightly, then smiled softly blushed when he called me beautiful. "thanks" i say softly then stiffen for a sec when he kissed me then almost melt into his arm. i looked at him trying not to swoon, i looked at him "wow" i breathed out
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Tis the wine made from the creator themselves.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Tis the wine made from the creator themselves....

Post by Glass Prison Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:45 pm

I chuckle, " your lucky to have recieved one of my kisses." with a wink, i get up and take her hand. "back to the party?" i ask starting to walk away.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Ashley~
i looked at him as i stand up, then i gently shove him "nah your lucky to get a kiss from me" i say with a playful grin then nodded "yea sure" i say tucking my hair behind my ear and flashed him a bright smile
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 am

As we neared, I had noticed lots of stumbling people trying to dance. I laugh loudly and out my arm around Ashley's wait, "I love this part!" Tons of drunk people where dancing around with wine sloshing out of their cups onto eachother. Lots of chairs and couches were filled with guests making intoxicated love to one another. I soon I had to make my announcement and I had already chosen my prize...
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Ashley~
i walk with him then looked at all then people with a amused smirk "wow " i say looking around, then i looked at his arm around my waist then up at him with a smirk "what? you afraid you might lose me or somethin?" i asked then tuck some lose hair behind my ear.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:57 am

Dionysus~
I chuckle as I guide her through the mass of trashed guests. "Nah, just want to feel the feeling of you near me." we make it to my little temple at the head of the crowd and I intruct Ashley to sit upon my silken pillow where Dreadria offered her more wine with hint of jealous in her cat like eyes. I pick up my acorn staff and tap the ground 3 times with it and every humen and animal there turned to look at me, quitting there current activities.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Ashley~
i smirked and nodded "okkk then" i say walking to him, then i sit on the pillow leaning back on my left hand tucking some hair behind my ear with my right , i smiled a thanks to Dreadria ignoring the hint jealous in her eyes, taking a small sip then putting it down beside the pillow, i looked at Dionysus then at the people when it got quiet, i bite my lip and smiled small this was kinda cool
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Dionysus~
Glancing behind me at Ashely, i nod my head with a smrik and return facing the front. "Good evening party guests! As you know, this is the hour where i am to chosen the maiden who shall perform the fertility dance with me around the fire along Cerrus Cliff." a chorus of drunken hoots and cries rose up from the crowd as girls of various looks begged to be chosen. I raise a hand, "Silence. I had already chosen my girl." with a swift movement, i turned to gestured at Ashely. Dreadria snorted and stood behind her and lifted her up to a standing postion and forced her forward. I put my arm around Ashey's waist and allowed the crowd to gawk and applaued.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Ashely~
i swallowed and listen to Dionysus talk to the crowed of very drunk people, i swallowed looking at my lap then at the crowed then not paying attention i get shoved up by Dreadria, i stumbled forward and catch myself right before i fell into Dionysus's chest, i turn around with him and waved small at the crowed with a small smile, my hands were behind my back as i looked at the crowd then glanced at Dionysus as my hair fell in my my eyes again, but this time i was leaving it
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Dionysus~
I smile big and wave with her as I say, "Bring forth the fertility cup!" Dreadria brings over a big ivory goblet filled with crimson wine. I take it as a hush falls over the crowd. Turning to Ashely I say with a big and powerful voice, "Ashely, you shall drink every last drop of wine from the Ivory Cup of Fertility before the crowd." I hand it to her slowly and kiss her forhead. I whisper, "Its the best wine in the land..better than what you have drinking. The *magic* is already in your system.." and step back watching her hold the sculpted cup in her pale feminine hands.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Ashley~
i swallowed and looked at the crowed then at him, and groaned inertly he wanted me to drink a full cup of wine? dang it...i didnt drink a lot. i sighed softly as i take then cup then closed my eyes when he kissed me on the forehead then opened when he talked about the "magic" yea some how that didnt surprise me he was known for this, ah what the hell just drink it. i looked him in the eyes then slowly out the cup to my lips and take a drink of it, gods it was good. after a little bit i finished the drink,
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:35 pm

Dionysus~
I stood back watching her with dark eyes and listening to the hushed silence of the drunk crowd while she drank. Once finished, the people go wild with cheers. I take the cup and announce, "Everyone can make their way to Cerrus Cliff for the big dance!" Everyone moved out and i turn to Ashely and Dreadria. "Dread, take Ashely to the wardrobe and get her all dolled up for tonight." I kiss Ashely softly and wink before going back to the castle myself.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Ashley~
i looked at him as he takes the cup then looked at the crowed my hands behind my back, then i looked back at him, the big dance, oh boy here we go, but i refuse to be like the girls at camp and fantasy over Dionysus, i thought to myself then looked at him to Dreadria "dolled up? did i forget to tell you, im not one to get dolled up" i say then smiled small from the light kiss he gave me then groaned as i get lead away to get "dolled up"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Dionysus~
I chuckle, "youll be fine."

Dreadria~
Leading Ashley away, I take her wrist and start walking towards the big mansion. Hating silence i decided to break it. "So where are ya from?" i ask as we start up the marble steps.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Ashley~
i stumbled after her then looked at the big mansion that we were walking up too, "me? oh im from Half-Blood camp" i say walking up after her thinking
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Dreadria~
Cinkling up my nose at her answer, i continue forward. "Interesting." Guiding her down endless hallways and past millions of doors, we finally come to our destination. "Ah-ha, here we are."i sat turning the glass knob and letting the door swing in. We go into the big and open marble room, i quickly moving to the wash bin and let her take in the beauty. It was rounded, and also had a large balcony over veiwing the ocean. A small room with a bed in it was off to the side. "Child! In here!" i call out to her as i kneel beside the washing bin filled with hot clear water. "Quickly, come wash your body and when finished, i ll wash your hair." Setting a dark blue towel on the can, i leave her be to bust with the closet.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Ashley~
i looked over at her with a questioning look when she cinked her nose, what was that about? there was nothing wrong with my home, i snorted then looked at the door then i suck in a small breath seeing the room, holy cow! i take a step in looking around, it was gorgeous! slowly i walk over to her, "im coming im coming" i say then looked at her "i took a bath before i came" i say then sighed "ok" i smiled small then when she leaves i reach back and unzip my dress, laying it on the chair gently then get into the tub and sighed happily mmm the water was so nice, reaching over i grab the bar of soap and scrub up my body thinking about what would happen, i finish and stand up,grabing the towel i dry off and wrap it around my body
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Dreadria~
When she finished, I came into the bathroom and let the water out of the tub. I scoot a chair up to the sink and pat it. "Sit." I instruct and turn on the warm water. Waiting for her to get comfy, I set up the shampoo and cream rinse.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Nicole~
i stand out of the way watching her, "k" i sit down and leaned back tilting my head back then chew my lip thinking
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Dreadria~
Sighing, i allow the water to warm and beging washing her hair gently, letting my fingers work through it with the shampoo. "You have very beautiful hair.." i comment quietly. As i rinse out the soap, i get the cream rinse and apply it to her scalp.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Ashley~
i closed my eyes still chewing on my lip thinking then a soft smile spreads across my face hearing her "thanks" i said softly letting out a breath
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:05 am

Dreadria~
I rinse out the conditioner and ring out the extra water from her hair. Gently sitting her up, i wrap the towel around her head and walk to the door. "I placed some undergarments on the can. Its a strapless tan bra and matching boy short panties." i start to close to the door and murmur, "His favorite."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Ashley~
i sit up with a little of her help and stand up after she wrapped my hair looking at her "oh ok thanks" catching the mummer i rolled my eyes "wait am i supposed to put my dress on or something esle for his royal God" i said a little sarcastically
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Dreadria~
My skin crawls as she comments but i brush it off and turn to her with a smile and shake my head. Waiting for her to come out, i sit down on a chair and sigh.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Ashley~
i watched her leave the room confused "ok what dose that mean?" i mumbled to myself then rolled my eyes and change into the bra and panties, then i picked up my dress and slip out into the room where she was "ok so im still confused ,do i ware mine or what?" i asked looking at her my hair falling over my shoulders and chest, my dress draped over one arm
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next