Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tis the wine made from the creator themselves....

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tis the wine made from the creator themselves.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Tis the wine made from the creator themselves....

Post by Glass Prison Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Dreadria~
I scrunch up my nose as she asks what dress she wears. "Of course not yours." i say and smirk. I pour her a glass of the tainted wine filled with the blood and earth from my guardian himself wondering how much more she needs before it had fully taken over her body. I hand it over and say, "Drink." before turning away and walking over to the huge closet. I disappear inside and return holding a hanger with plastic covering it from top to bottom.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Tis the wine made from the creator themselves.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Tis the wine made from the creator themselves....

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Ashley~
i huffed and shot her a dirty look "there's nothing wrong with my dress" i snapped back then rolled my eyes taking the drink "ya know, im really getting sick of you people trying to get me drugged up on this wine" i called to her as she walked away then take a small sip, i shook my head, i wasn't like those other girls that Dionysus has slept with at these things, taking another small sip i looked at her then at the hanger "you want me to ware plastic?" i asked with mock shock, ok so i knew there was a dress under there but i couldn't help it acting like all the other girls
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Dreadria~
I shoot a dark look at her as I hang the hanger up on a rack. "Dionysus isn't stupid and neither am I." I grunt. Shuffling the plastic up I add, "He knows your different, why do you think he chose you? He doesn't normal show any girl his rose garden..." sighing as I finish I return to the plastic, wishing I was in her place because she really didn't seem like she wanted it. The cover was gone, revealing a pale blue dress that was made from pure silk and hung to the floor. It was form fitting and strapless but had a strap they connected to the breast and wove around back to the side. It was open back to just above the but and had a slit up th side to the thigh. The breast section was fairly low and had a cut out design. "Id give anything to wear it.." I mumur as I finger the silk.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Ashley~
i looked at her the wine glass in my hand "i never said you were stupid Dreadria" i say then sighed looking at her "yeah i know but why does he drug up his girls before? i dont get it, i dont want to be drugged up when im with him" i added then set the glass on the floor, walking over to the dress and looking at it in aw, it was gorgeous and blue which was my favorite color being the daughter of the Sea God and all, hearing her i look at her "why haven't you?" i asked softly as i play with a strand of my hair looking at her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Dreadria~
I watch her carefully as she looks at me. "I think he does it so the girl wont feel the..uhm..the pain.." i finally say. Clearing my head, she comes over and we look it over together. "Iv never been chosen before..." i start and then im unsure how to finish. "I think its because he enjoys me more as a slave. Which i dont mind." i add quickly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Ashley~
i nodded "ahhh the pain right" i comment then looked at the dress sliding it between my fingers listening to her, i looked at her with a 'you've got to be kidding me' look "really? you like being a slave?" i asked, yes i was butting into other peoples business but i couldnt help it, who like to be a slave?
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Dreadria~
I turn her around and help her into her dress before answering. "I like being a slave or well his slave because i know i will always see him. I wont ever get fired fore this is a life-bound job." i shrug my shoulders and step back to look at her in the dress with a little smile on my face.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Ashley~
I turn around and step into the dress with her help then looked at her over my shoulder and nodded "oh ok" I let it drop for now then turn around and looked down at myself then at her "dose it look ok?" I asked softly, my hands behind my back
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:13 am

Dreadria~
I step even farther back, "It looks wonderful on you."

(sorry so short! My arm is starting to act up)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 am

Ashley~
I smiled my hands behind my back "thanks, ok so now what?"

(its all good)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Dreadria~
I shake my head, "You gotta go party!"
I take her arm and guide her out of the room and down the elaborately decorated hall and out to the the large garden. I take her hand and we walk down the isle of red lillies and soon the sounds of a party reach our ears.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Ashley~
"But-I" I trail off when she takes me but the arm and started leading me out of the room and down the hall, guess it wouldn't do much good to tell her that Im not a big party but dancing. Glancing over at Dreadria as we walk down the isle of red lillies,the sound of music and the party reaching my ear, a light smile came to my lips.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Cerrus Cliff: A wide and long piece of cliff protruding from Mount Olympus near the center, facing North. It is covered in healthy brush with plenty of fruit trees and berry bushes. A fresh water stream runs along the side and pours over the edge in an endless waterfall. Animals of all kinds live up here and dwell with the people who come for the ceremonies. In the center, a large circle in place, surrounded by colored stones. In the center is an ever burning fire, the color of vibrant violet. The entire is cliff is decorated in mulitcolored lanters and wonderful ribbos hanging from the tree branches.
already, guests are strung about and drinking to their hearts content. They are dancing and makig love beneath the stars to the small band of cherubic angles who play upon harps and little guitars and flutes. After all, it is a fertility party...

Dionysus~
I had already vanished from the castle and was stationed on my cushion in another temple atop Cerrus Cliff. I sat crossed legged, clothed in pure white silk around my waist. I wore the ivy leaf headress and gold bands around my ankles and biceps. My chest was left bare the small fire near me danced across my mighty muscles. I stood up as i saw Dreadria leading my Ashley down the long isle. I gazed hungrly at her with a smile on my face. My lip trembled momentarily and i brought a shaking glass of wine to my lips.

Dreadria~
"Almost there." i said as i led her a little further. "Ill take you up there, but the rest of the night, i wont be with you any longer." i fix my arm through hers and we continue walking
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Ashley~
Tucking hair behind my ear I looked over at Dreadria and gave a light nervous smile "Alright thanks" Arm lopped with hers I walk up the hill,with my free hand I tug up the dress a little more over my breasts and let out a breath "Why am I doing this? Im not his normal pick, and I don't spread my legs for a guy.." I mumbled more to myself but I couldn't back out now and a glass of wine was sounds pretty damn good right now.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Dreadria~
I led her to the top and stopped there. I turned her to me and smiled a warm smile. I pulled her to me and hugged her tightly, wrapping my arms firmly around her and putting a hand to the back of her head so i could whisper, "I really do think you are the one. Good luck." i pulled away and kissed both her eyes briefly. With that, i gently pushed her away and stood still watching her go wondering if she saw the tear sliding down the cheek.

Dionysus~
I gaze down upon the both of them and grow a little impatient as Dreadria takes her time with Ashely. I guess they got pretty close. I stand up and start to walk towards my girl, leaving the glass behind so my hands were empty. Once upon her i say, "You look amazing tonight. Was Dreadria good to you?" i take her by the arm and start to walk back to my temple.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4