Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Chains on my legs?" ChainedNight (someone RP plzzz)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'Chains on my legs?" ChainedNight (someone RP plzzz) Empty 'Chains on my legs?" ChainedNight (someone RP plzzz)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:39 am

a black mustang mare walked around...wrapped round each leg there were white markings which looked like chains.... even her eyes were black with a small bit of white in them...
I wondered around many asked about the chains round my legs and i simply answered "Chains on my legs?" and then walk off... theese chains were also the cause of my name a coat and eyes as black as night with pure white chains wrapped round my legs made me ChainedNight...
i was a wonderer and i decided to stay for a while and explore... "i wonder if there's anyone round here?" i asked myself

Last edited by BrittleScar on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

'Chains on my legs?" ChainedNight (someone RP plzzz) Empty Re: 'Chains on my legs?" ChainedNight (someone RP plzzz)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:47 pm

i walked around and then whinned for someone.. anyone to come... "hmmmm, i don't like being on my own" i said or to be more precise i was fed up of being alone... i the got a drink, grazed and waited for someone to come.. i did'nt care who at all...
i kept having to flick my forlock out of my way as i took a drink..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

'Chains on my legs?" ChainedNight (someone RP plzzz) Empty Re: 'Chains on my legs?" ChainedNight (someone RP plzzz)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:16 pm

~Scar~
I trotted into the meadow and spotted the mare. My lips pulled up into a smile and I walked over to her. My crazy punker mane flew in all directions, and I traced one of my lip rings with my tongue. I flicked my left ear, and the little chain hanging from it dangled dangerously. I stopped a few feet away from her and pawed at the ground with my left leg which had a spiked collar on it. I smirked and stared at her.

Click Here
This is him, without the tie...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:26 pm

i turned and looked at him a bit suprised as well since i had never seen a 'punk' horse.. *how interesting* i said and shook my head to get my forlock out of the way.. "hello" i said and smiled slightly

ooc- sorry i took so long to reply my internet is being slow today...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:33 pm

[Lol it's okay. Do you have a pic of Chains?]

~Scar~
My gaze sweeped over the mare intently and I gave a low chuckle when I spotted the chain-like markings on her legs.
I flipped my multi-colored mane and blinked my eyes at her, grinning as my eyelashes hit the rings on my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:35 pm

ooc- still looking for one..

i cocked my head to one side "are you going to speak or atleast say hello back?" i said...hearing him chuckle...my ears flickered again as i waited for an answer

Last edited by BrittleScar on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:13 pm

i sighed "what's you name? mine is Chained, ChainedNight" i then shook my head as my forlock went back over my eyes *ok, i really need to sort out my forlock* i thought

Last edited by BrittleScar on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:51 pm

~Scar~
My lips pulled back in a smile as I watched her. "Maybe I don't want to speak. Or maybe, I just don't feel like saying hello."
I licked my lips rings again and chuckled. "No your right. I do like to talk." I chuckled and then went on to say, "My name is Scar. It's nice to meet you Chained. Tell me...what is such a beautiful mare like you doing out here all alone? Come on, stop teasing. Where's your herd? Aren't you gonna call your big strong stallion-leader to come chase me away. If you are, I'm not scared."
My floppy mane bounced at my words and my eyes glittered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:54 pm

"nice to meet you as well Scar" i laughed slightly and answered"actually i don't have a herd or a stallion, i've been wondering around for the past year so i haven't had time to look for one" i said..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:58 pm

~Scar~
I let my lips fall into a light frown. "No time?" I whispered back. I flicked my tail and raised my head up. I moved toward her. At first, staright for her, but when I was about a foot away, I veered to the right and started to circle her, looking her up and down, making note of every feature. Call me crazy, but my only thought was, One year without mating? God...how could she live with that? I snorted and shook my head, shoving the thought away. That wasn't important.
"Well you know," I started, still walking around her, "I don't have a herd, and would be delighted if you joined me along my journies to start one. Maybe even as lead mare?" I stopped in front of her so that my side faced herd and cocked my head to the side so I could see her better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:05 pm

i followed his movements carefully and then said "your strange"i said and cocked my head to one side... "and by no time i mean that i just did'nt want to find a mate at two" i said simply..."also i would gladly join you" i said with a smile...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:10 pm

~Scar~
I let out a soft snort. "Don't want a mate? Well, then don't consider me one. Consider me the crazy punk horse who sires your foals and protects you from danger. Long title, but if it makes you happy..." I smirked playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:00 am

i smiled at him and then said "fair enough and your right it is a very long title" i said and looked to the sky...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:08 pm

~Scar~
I nodded. "Well then. Are we just going to stand around here, have some fun, or go waste time looking for a place to say?" I whispered playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:44 pm

"To be more specific we need to find a place to stay but there is no point when it's still pretty light, So..." i nipped his forlock playfully and then canterened around...

Last edited by BrittleScar on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:49 pm

~Scar~
I rolled my eyes and lowered my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:53 pm

i went over to him and nudged his neck "don't want to play?" i asked "you seem annoyed or down"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:01 pm

~Scar~
I raised my head and looked at Chained. "I'm just fine. I don't know about you. All the mares I've ever met, were dying to get under me...but you? You just...couldn't care, could you? I'm just wondering, if there's something wrong with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:19 pm

"hmm, from my travels i know that every mare is different.. me well i don't care if i get under you or not and there isn't anything wrong with you.. your probly the first stallion i've met in a while and who hasn't asked about my strange markings" i said and comforted him a bit by nuzzeling him... "your perfectly fine.. i'm just different from the others" i said with a smile...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:27 pm

~Scar~
I nodded and nipped at her mane.
"I love your markings." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:29 pm

i nipped him back "thanks" i said and nuzzeled him before nipping his forlock and troting around him playfully...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:55 pm

~Scar~
I tossed my head and watched her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:58 pm

i stopped and faced him "c'mon we better find a place to stay for a bit which includes a shelter.. i think it's going to rain soon" i said and looked up at the sky as grey clouds formed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 7:07 pm

~Scar~
I nodded and looked around. "Where to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 6:21 am

"follow me" i said and walked into the trees i looked around and waited for Scar to catch up..."if i'm correct it should be round here" i said adn my ears flickered and then i walked forward and smiled... found it..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next