Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?! Empty Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 12:50 pm

i walked around i lived in a place just off the edge of town and i looked after dogs... normal ones... well i thought they were normal, there was Poison, Threat ,Icey and Reaper...
i was an 18 year old human girl with the power to talk to mythical canines i had four that i had been with for years and had bonds with them.. like family bonds...
Pic: https://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/WhisperingWolfPupPaws/Characters/?action=view&current=anime_girl_2.jpg

Poisin or Poisin Rose is a Black Dog or Devil's Dog
Pic: https://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/WhisperingWolfPupPaws/Characters/?action=view&current=1191984819_turesWOLF6.jpg

Threat or Triple Threat is a Cerberus
Pic: https://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/WhisperingWolfPupPaws/Characters/?action=view&current=CERBERUS_Vs_GRAHAM.jpg

Icey or Ice Mist is a Fenrir
Pic: https://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/WhisperingWolfPupPaws/Characters/?action=view&current=Fenrir.jpg

and Reaper or Hound Reaper is a Cu Sith
Pic: https://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/WhisperingWolfPupPaws/Characters/?action=view&current=cusith.jpg.

Re: Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!
BrittleScar Today at 7:57 pm

.Threat lay down and i lay beside him all the canines apart from Poisin were more like huge dogs.. but i loved them anyway.. most feared them but who cares.. don't judge a book by it's cover..
i was a rather tomboyish girl and couldn't care less what people thought... my house had a huge open area surounded by a thick border of trees all around it... i loved it there...
i could talk to my dogs as well and they talked to me..

As i leaned against Threat's side he lifted one head and licked me... i laughed and smiled slightly at him...
Posin was playing arouns with Icey and Reaper was sleeping under a tree... not many thought they were real and beilved they were ill so would always go home...

later that day some strange guy came up to me... drunk as well... "hello... what you doin' here?" "none of your bees wax" i replied "aww c'mon" he went to grab me but Threat growled and Poisin, Icey and Reaper all came over and growled protecting me... we protected each other like a family..
the man backed away and then snorted before reaching out and then got a nasty bite from Poison.. he ran screaming and i simply laughed... i found that funny since the mark and wound would vanished within a few hours...rumours went round town about me and the dogs "she must be a demon she lives with four of them so there is no other possible reason" "she's cursed thoose dogs are just waiting to kill her a take her soul to hell and she deserves it too..." "her parents we probably killed by them and then they raised her" that day i had heard all of them.. i had had it... "fine then, i'm a demon and i don't give a damn all you people do is judge them without knowing what they are like!" i shouted "see she admitted it" said one of the people out loud.. i growled and then Poison watched from the shadows "curse you all!" i shouted as loud as i could and then ran into the dark alley way and fell down hugging my knees... Poison appeared next to me... no one ever believed me unless it was what they wanted to hear... but i promised myself i would not cry...Poison came up to me and despite being a ghost she could touch me adn comfort me... she licked my eyes and sat beside me.. the other three were too big so never came to town...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?! Empty Re: Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 2:44 pm

i got up and Poison came over to me and walked beside me as i walked through town back to my house... i was greeted by a load of barking , wagging tails and about five licks from them all... Poison came and licked me as well...
"i'm hungry" complained Icey "me too" said Reaper "me three, four and five" said Threat and Poison barked wagging her tail... "ok, ok, i'll get you food in a minute" i said and went inside... i poured out three bowls for Threat... one for each head and then one bowl for the others..
i went outside and handed out the bowls they all thanked me and i sat down cross legged eating an apple...

ooc- someone please post...anyone welcome.. anyone at all at anytime so feel free to join even after many pages if that happens... probably won't but...

Last edited by BrittleScar on Fri May 21, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?! Empty Re: Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 3:00 pm

(I have a shape shifter and im useing her in a post but ill use her here to if you want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 3:03 pm

(cool, i really don't mind though.. i just want someone to post here and i think i know about three shapeshifters now.. lol)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 3:06 pm

(Lol ok)

Vixen

I walked down the road leading down to a beautiful house. I had been following a very werid smell. It smelt like dog and darkness. I jogged up to the door and knocked, pulling my hair up in a bun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 3:11 pm

i yawned and the dogs all finished and they put their bowls inside... Threat then lay down and fell asleep, Icey lay down behind me and i leaned my back on her and she rested her head by me and i stroked her fur.. Poison sat inside and went into a basket and chewed on a stick while Reaper slept by Threat... "hey, what do you want here?!" i shouted over to her still strokeing Icey's silk like fur
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Vixen

I paniced and shifted into a Cerberus, one of the many smells inside that house. I wined and scratch at the door. Not meaning to sneak in but didnt want her to think that she was human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 3:21 pm

ooc- they are outside...
the smell of another Cerberus made Threat jumped up and growl protecively.. Poison made her self invisable(she's a ghost) and watched Vixen... Icey covered me with her long tail and Reaper stood behind Threat just incase Threat had to fight and he would protect...this was how tight our bonds were.. we would sacrificed our life in order for the others to survive...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 3:26 pm

(Lol sorry)

Vixen

I jumped at the growl, tring to show how she was no treat. She crawled on her front paws showing subbmission(Sp?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 3:31 pm

i walked away from Icey and stood by Threat " it's ok, Poison,Icey,Reaper Threat... she is only a shifter and will not harm us" i said to them... they stopped growling and all sat and lay beside me Threat keeping an eyes on Vixen not trusting her.. i understood and then said "welcome Shifter.. i am Sheridan and this is Threat,Icey,Poison and Reaper" i said pointing to each one in turn
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Vixen

I nodded shifting back into my human form. "I am Vixen. Nice to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 3:35 pm

"nice to meet you as well, i'm sorry about before we are like family so we protect each other and i'm like the pup here so their very over protetive" i said and stroked Reaper as he rested his head on my shoulder.. i kissed his cheek and he licked me back...

ooc- if you go to human Bio's it tells you what each dog is...the topic is girl and 'Dogs'
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 3:38 pm

I know i checked it out)

Vixen

"Under stood, i never knew family never had one." She said looking down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 3:42 pm

"i don't know what or who my parents are, they died when i was really young and theese four adopted me and raised me.. mad huh? considering i'm human and thier Undead, Unknown and Hybrid Canines" i said "anyway you can come over, they won't bite"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Vixen:

I steped forward watching the dogs. I may be a shape shifter but i still was part cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Poison stepped forward first and greeted her by jumping up and licking her hand... "oh, i see you're part cat"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Vixen

Being part everything didnt help when you were afraid of soming in that form. She smiled when the black dog licked her hand setting her at ease(sp?).

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 3:53 pm

"see, they'll accept you as a freind, they are still dogs but even cats and dogs can be freinds" i said with a smile...Reaper and Icey went over and licked her hand as well as a greeting before going back to my side and i lied down against Icey again.. Threat then greeted her "sorry, i'm rather tired today, i hate going in town.. it's really annoying, you can sit down as well they won't mind" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Vixen

I sat smileing. "If you hate walking around, I could take you. I mean i can shift into a horse or i could go for you." I smiled useily i didnt trust people quickly but this is a different story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 3:57 pm

"if i hated to walk i could ride Icey,Threat or even Reaper i just don't like the town people.. they hate me becaus ei haven't acutally had any bonds with anything human like" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Vixen

I narrowed my eyes. "There stupid, if you need anything ill go get it." She said smiling. "I could get there fast and back for you in at least an hour." She stood up stareing at something in the woods. She didnt like the smell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 4:03 pm

"now then, i can send Poison to go if i wanted to.. but i prefere to go myself, i need to get certain food for each of them since they are all apart from Threat very fussy about food" i said and sniffed the air... hmm how strange
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 4:11 pm

(gtg bye) I stood before running into the woods shifting into a panther, growling. She was not going to let trhe get hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 4:18 pm

ooc- bye bye then..

"Poison you know what to do" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 6:10 pm

It was a pack of wolves. I lunched my self at the alpha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next