Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 22, 2010 7:05 am

Poison appeared and i rode Threat there with a sword on my back... "hmm, only wolves?, Poison, Reaper you should take care of them" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 8:07 am

The alphas fangs grew longer and his eyes turned red as he lunched himself at me as well bitting into my shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 22, 2010 8:12 am

i jumped down Threat following and Poison appeared by the alpha and growled at him...
Reaper and Iey kept the other wolves away and seperated the alpha..
Threat then growled and stepped infront while i dragged Vixen back and looked at he wound... "change into a human please" i said Poison then came over and whimpered.. i stroked her ghostly fur and waited
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 8:16 am

I shifted into a human and sighed. It hurt like I got hit by a train while changing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 22, 2010 8:32 am

"sorry, this might hurt a bit" i said as Poison licked the wound.. it reduced the pain as well

ooc- sorry my computor froze
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 8:38 am

ooc- its ok

Vixen

The pain subsided and i sighed in confort. "Thank you." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 22, 2010 8:47 am

"don't worry about it" said Poison..
i then stood up and kneeled infront of the alpha.. Threat stood just behind me... i growled and so did Threat , all three heads ,Icey, Reaper and Poison.. "this is our land, get off" i snapped and the wolves turned tail and ran...

ooc- just to warn you.. it might take a while for me to post back.. if i do it's probably because the connection from my rooter isn't very good for some reason so it's made the internet sometimes slow...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 8:50 am

ooc- hey no prob. mines the same lol

Vixen

"Thants so not fair." she said giggleing. "You guys can scare them and i cant. Your amazing" I smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 22, 2010 8:57 am

"it's because i was raised by dogs that i can do this.. also i have more dog like features than you think..." i said and showed my dog like teeth.. they were very sharp... "also it's because they knew you were part cat that they didn't shift.. you can tell by someones scent what they are" i answered "also i can talk to them"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 9:00 am

Vixen

I began giggleing again "Times like this means being part everything you have no upper hand." She said smileing. She didnt care about scareing them just getting them away from the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 22, 2010 9:12 am

i yawned and fell over... Threat lay down beside me and i sat up.."Sheridan, you need to stat sleeping again" said Poison "i know, i know" i said.. recently i had been hearing people walking around the house at night and i refused to sleep...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 9:15 am

Vixen

I looked at them. "You and your....Dogs can sleep. I slpet most of the day ill stay up." I said truning alert suddenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 22, 2010 9:18 am

"thanks alot, but they've been getting enough sleep..it's just me thank goodness" i said and Icey moved Threat and then she snuggled up to me and curled her tail around... i was asleep very quickly and well hidden from danger by Icey..
Reaper went to the house and wathed out for anything while Threat and Poison kept alert..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 9:21 am

Vixen

I shifted into a wolf and troted into the woods for food since i havent atein in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 22, 2010 9:24 am

by the time she had got back i had woken up and was just standing up and streatching my ams yawning...
"i really needed that" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 9:25 am

Vixen

I shook my fur befor lieing down to cat nap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 22, 2010 9:30 am

i then walked around a bit and Icey followed and then lay down in the shade of the tree.. i then played with Reaper ..he liked aces alot so it was funny when he started to early or fell over...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 9:33 am

Vixen

I woke up and looked at my black fur. I wanted to play a trick on them. I shifted my fur to fire. It erased my sent and added wings I walked over to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 22, 2010 9:41 am

Threat yawned and looked over to her... "wow!" he said simply before falling asleep.. i laughed at Threat and the Reaper growled at her angrily the other two were fast asleep.. Reaper rarely slept and Poison had gone to get something from the house...she never slept since she was a ghost...
i stepped under him and then sat just infront of him cross legged not really afraid... i was not easily scared
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 9:43 am

Vixen

I grinned. I shifted into a human again. "Sorry i wanted to try some new things."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 22, 2010 9:50 am

Reaper gave a final growl and then licked me... i laughed and he pushed me over and barked playfully... i laughed and stroked his muzzle
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 9:52 am

Vixen

I sat and watched them play, smileing. That must be was family is. I never knew anyone of my own kind and may never. My smile turned sad at that thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 22, 2010 9:57 am

Reaper then went and picked up Vixen and then licked her and barked playfully "looks like you've become part of our family, welcome Vixen" i said with a smile
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 10:02 am

Vixen:

I smiled. Family. I liked the sound of that. Even though I kept hopeing that another shifter would soon come, i could stay here. I jumped up into a crouch looking at Reaper smileing. "Your kinda cute." I said peting Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 22, 2010 10:04 am

"even Threat can be cute when he wants to" i said and Reaper barked and i crouched down and growled playfully
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next