Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?! - Page 10 Empty Re: Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Jay-Lee: In my head i could hear my sisters growling, fighting, whimpering and it drove me crazy. I had shifted into a hawk trying to go faster.

Back to top Go down

Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?! - Page 10 Empty Re: Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 2:42 pm

"forget it, talk too you later james" i said and sprinted out.. i then sprinted adn grabbed my sword and loak.. "icey" i shouted and i jumped on her beck "see ya and i'm definatly bringing Vixen back" i said with a smile... "anyway...Poison lead the way" i said.. we soon caught up with Jay-lee and i barked.. "you really think i'd let a freind get caught and not go to help..." i said.. to be honest i had a feeling an old freind was there waiting adn i hated being so alert and having to fight but my pack and freinds come first...i told Reaper to stay i had a bad feeling that something might come to town while i was away.. old enimeies are really troublesome...

Last edited by BrittleScar on Mon May 31, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 2:50 pm

Jay-Lee: I looked down to see the girl on a dog. Nodding I pushed my self to fly over the house waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 2:54 pm

"she's getting close" said Poison and she fell back.. i smirked and then looked ahead "oh great.. i knew it Royal Pest is here" a.k.a Detroit" "please don't remind me" i said.. he's scent beame stronger with every step...
"listen Jay-Lee leave the first one to me.. i have a score to settle...you guys know what to do" i said they barked and two of them vanished.. i drew my sword and then i got hit and tumbled off Icey.. Detroit pinned me to the ground "hey pup" "hey Pest" i said and bit his arm and kicked his stomache before olling out from beneath him and holding my sword up adn growling... my dogs had vanished... Poison joined Jay-Lee "i'll show you were she is, Sheri told me to" she said and lead Jay-lee to where Vixen was...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 2:57 pm

Jay-Lee; I followed the dog. (She know no names) and was suprise. "Stryker you @$$ whyed you do it."

Stryker: "Shes mine I found her. She belongs to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:01 pm

Detroit grabbed me from behind"oh little Pup what will you do" he said.. i bit his hand and hard before kicking him in the groin and then stamping on his foot.. he then bit my neck really hard and caused it to bleed... i jumpe away and he vanished... "icey, we better get going" i said and jumped on her back.. as soon as i saw Vixen i growled at Stryker "if you don't let her go you'll regret it"
he appeared again.. "you're a fangless pup" "shut it Pest, before you maek me finish you off" i growled... Poison growled with Icey and Threat...
"you never bare your fangs" he said .. i rushed and held my sword to his throat "oh really.. then don't make me bare them more than i need to.. i do live up to my name and you know i do..." i said and then kicked him in the groin again and he vanished... for good...
"anyway... just because you found someone of something.. doesn't mean they belong to you" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:05 pm

Jay-Lee: "Stryker, you've cause to much trouble for my family." I grabed him by his neck my eyes glowing red. "Its about time you leave the earth huh Stryker." I lifted him in the air up against the wall, chocking him. She waited to see if anyone would stop her from finshing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:07 pm

"go ahead.. he hurt my freind and he also knows royal pest so i don't really care" i said... gasping slightly* curses.. where ever he bit me it hurts like hell.. it might have been near my windpipe.. curse you* i thought...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Jay-Lee: I let my grip tightin. I wanted his head off for what he did. He was already dead but i wasnt foing to stop untill his came off.....or someone stopped her that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:11 pm

"enoguh already.. his dead" i said and pulled her away letting stryker's dead body hit the ground..."c'mon i really need to get back" i said begining to gasp for air...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:14 pm

Jay-Lee: i looked at the gril, my hand glowing a happy yellow. Her hand was going to heel her. She placed her hand on the bite makeing it feel like a buterfly touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:17 pm

i backed awat growling... my instict was kicking in...i walked outside andlet poison lick my woundpartly healing it... "thereyou should be able to breath properly"
i jumped onto Icey and waited
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:18 pm

Jay-Lee: Vixen looked horrible and i walked to her. She growled a warning and I jumped back confused. She clawed at me and sat in the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:19 pm

i heard the growling and went over to Vixen.. i sat infront of her "hey, it's only us" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:22 pm

Vixen: "Who are you I know neither of you please leave me alone." I wailed very scared. I dont know anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:25 pm

"well then, i'm Sheridan... this is your sister Jay-Lee.. we're your freinds" i said i shook my head and went over to Vixen "come on we came to take you home, you want to come Vixen"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:29 pm

Vixen: I shrink back. "Wheres James! I Need james. I need my friend.

Jay-lee: I teleported James here. "Vixen the tribe is worrie about you sister."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:32 pm

i sniffed the air.."i'm going outside" i said and went outside ... Reaper was there... "hey boy.. how is everything?" "it's fine there and Detroit is.. what one earth" he said and sniffed me.. "you really need to stop fighting" "yeah, yeah don't give me that" i said and went back inside with Reaper... "james, you talk to her.. she doesn't remember us" i said slightly sad...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:34 pm

James: "Vixen...." Was all you could hear as he spoke a differnet way. She nodded along with him smiling as she remembered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:37 pm

i watched and then looked to my dogs and sat down leaning against one of Icey's legs... i spoke in dog " i wonder why she lost forgot us?" "may be it was due to shock or maybe by force" "yeah you could be right" i said and then shook my head again... Poison then said "we should get going.. i can't stand this place" "same, i don't know about you but to me this place reeks of death.. it's sickly" i said...i waited for the others and stayed sitting beside Icey
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Vixen: I run outside. "Hi i remember you. So whats up? Are you alright? Are you-""SHUT UP VIXEN" James shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:54 pm

i jumped when i heard the shouting and overed my ears.. Poison and Reaper ran over to me and helped me up.. "we're going out fo a bit.. we need to speak to Sheri" they said.. this place reminded me too much of that time.. i had a huanting past...
i sat down again "hey, are you ok?" said Icey nuzzleing me with her muzzle "yeah, guess i'm just a bit-" "yeah, we know.. that memory haunts us all.. it's unforgettable for us but we an't imagine the sar that reopened" said Poison.. Threat stayed inside "what's going on?" he asked james...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:55 pm

James: "What do you mean Threat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 3:57 pm

"for you to suddenly shout is odd" he said
i stayed outside with the others.. Poison went inside with Reaper and Icey stayed lying beside me.. i sat leaning against her side...
"yeah, Threat is right... also it might be me but is Vixen acting a bit odd?" she said.. Reaper stayed at the entrance keeping an eye on everyone
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:01 pm

Vixen: Kept stareing at james. "Dont you dare tell me to shut up butt boger. I AM THE COOKIE MONSTER!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next