Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 4:03 pm

Threat looked to them and then headed outside... i stood up and groaned... "ok, i need to get rid of that memory" i said and went inside for a bit and Icey and Threat followed. i sat down again trying to ignore that sickening smell
"you two are mad" i said to them.. "i heard what you were saying outside"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mess with this girl , mess with her ..Dogs?!

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:14 pm

Jay-Lee: I caught Vixy in my arms. "Stay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 4:15 pm

i laughed slightly and stood up staying close to Icey... "we should get moving... frankly i don't want another run in with my old freind today" i said "anyone want a lift?" i asked them.. Icey looked to me "honestly you lot worry to much.. " i said and stroked her muzzle
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:18 pm

Jay: "Will meet up with you later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 4:21 pm

"got it" i said and walked outside... i took a deep breath and shook my head wanting to get away from here as soon as possible...
"i'm going ahead.. last chance if you want a lift" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Jay-lee: Get a hold on yourself, you will not meet up with her later you will go home to your tribe. I fought with myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 4:30 pm

i went over to Jay-Lee "you ok?" i asked her... Poison went over adn whimpered and then Reaper licked Jay-Lee's face to try and cheer her up...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:33 pm

Jay-lee: "I am fine but not my tribe. Weather viixen comes back or not I have to. Goodbye, Girl, dogs." She said fading away

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 4:37 pm

"ok, that's odd" i said and then stroked Icey.. "Threat can you give me a lift?" i asked.. "yeah sure" he said happily and barked.. i jumped on and then said "coming you two?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Vixen and James: We nodd and run behind Them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 4:45 pm

i stopped at the forest and waited for them...we were almost back at town...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:54 pm

Vixen: I had shinfted into a horse with James on my back and was running with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 4:56 pm

when theycaught up i stopped beside my camp and jumped off panting.. "ok, i'm pooped" i said and sat down... i stared up at the sky adn then Iey came ove still concerned about earlier.. "will you please stop reminding me" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:58 pm

James and vixen were now asleep and would be for a while

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 5:02 pm

i loked to them and sat in a tree.. keeping watch...my dogs were asleep as well so.. i didn't really mind plus i had to go through some things in my head
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Vixen: I rolled over and kicked james hehe. He kicked back and went back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 5:07 pm

i wathed adn laughed slightly.. "shesh they are like kids" i said to myself...
"i'll keep watch you get to sleep, you're exhusted" said Icey.. i smiled slightly and jumped down.. i then snuggled into Icey's fur and fell asleep while she kept watch... she lay her head beside me and her ears flickered listneing to everything around her for any danger
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 5:14 pm

gtg bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 31, 2010 5:15 pm

(bye then.. lol i g2g as well 12am...)
dawn came and i lifted my head... i kept quiet so i didn't wake anyone up... i blinked a few times and then stood up silently and walked around abit...
*hmm, feel asleep didn't you Icey?* i thought and looked to Icey sleeping.. Poison woke up and walked beside me.. i sat down by the ashes of the fire i had made and then petted her ghostly coat
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11