Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gazelle's New Home (Closed sorry)

Go down

Gazelle's New Home (Closed sorry) Empty Gazelle's New Home (Closed sorry)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:30 pm

"No! Stop it!" I yelled at the panther and the tiger as they began fighting again. "You know what, one day a man will come into my life and will want to get rid of you-" Thats all I got out before silence over took the roaring of their fighing. They were sitting as if good, trained house cats. I grabbed each of their collars and hauled them into their cages. "Now were is Shicka." After hearing her name the large European Eagel Owl flew from the tree she was hidden in. "Lets take you inside and feed you." I began walking inside to look for my cooler of live fish. I pulled the cooler outside and next to a pool of fresh water. I took a net and got the fish letting them go into the pool. "Now have fun eating Shicka!" I said while picking up a dead deer cut in half and gave each half to Night and Light. No matter how girly I look Im anything but girly.

Last edited by DakotasVictory on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Gazelle's New Home (Closed sorry) Empty Re: Gazelle's New Home (Closed sorry)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm

I sat in the middle of my garden and watched the moon and stars. My pets have gone to sleep and never thought of such peacefullness. You could hear the howls of wolves off in the distance. I sighed and got up, my flowing gown flowed along with my as I began my walk back to my home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:02 pm

Marco~
'' Valkyrie!? Come on! I'm gonna throw a fit if you dont get here now!'' I yelled and looked around the skies for a sign of her or Sin, after ten minutes a ominous orange glow illuminated the sky and flashes of orangey red flames burst through the night.

Valkyrie~
I lowered down toward Marco and sped faster and faster, Its nice to get out sometimes. I thought as I lowered myself further and soared like a plane over gardens, houses and private estates too, I slowed my speed down so much Marco wouldve run faster then I landed on the ground beside Marco with Sin following close behind.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:44 pm

I froze as I saw the lights in the night. I wonder what it was, I thought but shrugged it off and began walking again. I saw a white tiger and yelled. "Light! What are you doing out of your cage?" He looked at me and went back to his cage. I shut the door behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down