Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Coffee?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Any Coffee? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Coffee?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:32 pm

~Rosalie~
I sighed. "Okay." I bent down and said in her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Jado

I troted around them, my blue eye shineing. A black stallion stepped away from the group and came closer. (Im going to wait for star buck to come back.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:38 pm

(k so am i Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 pm

[sorry XD]

~Starbuck~
My eyes watched Jado closely and intently. There was no way I'd let the mare go anywhere. I nostrils flared and I let out a gruff snort as I saw one of the stallions start to show interest. I was curious to see, but I knew if I would wait too long, there was no chance. My ears pinned back against my course mane and I started my walk over to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Jado

The Stallion payed no mind to StarBuck as he walked around me. My blue eyes watching him then snorting softly to the stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:33 pm

~Goldie
I swivel my ears and prick them forward, turning my head to see Jado going to the group of stallions, one of them walking over. Starbuck began to make his way over to her, and I tossed my head slightly, wondering what he was going to do.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:41 pm

~Starbuck~
I walked slowly, in no such rush. I was curious to see what the stallion would play on her. I was bigger than he, but still didn't want to take a chance. She was my blood, and so will her children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Jado

He stopped behind me, nipping the dock of my tail. I jerked alittle but stayed still watching. He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:55 pm

~Starbuck~
I had stopped walking now. My body told me to rush, but I enjoyed watching this.
I felt myself harden slightly and I let one of my hind legs rest. I looked relaxed, but my eyes never left the pair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Jado

I raised my eye at the stallion. His chest pressed up against me. I could feel him getting ready to rear. The other stallions paying no mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 pm

~Starbuck~
With a roll of my eyes I started walking foward again. I was still awhile off, but then again, I was trying not to hurry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Jado

He reared landing on my back. Of course I squealed before settling down and not worring about StarBuck. He waited til I calmed down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:09 pm

~Starbuck~
My ears pinned back against my head and I picked up the pace. As long as there was no contact inside, I didn't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Jado

He grabbed my mane. He was heavy for the first time having something on my back. He still did not look at Starbuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 pm

~Starbuck~
My teeth bared and I starting cantering, getting faster as I neared. He was really starting to push my buttons.
Then again, I had let him get this far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:18 pm

Jado

I squealed feeling something. i couldnt look back. He held my head still just relizeing Starbuck running at him. I snorted neverously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:19 pm

~Starbuck~
My head tossed upwards and I barreled into the two, not caring to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Jado

I began freaking out. I didnt want to get ran over by my brother/father. i began pulling forward and the stallion got off snorting at Starbuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:25 pm

~Starbuck~
I reared at the stallion, challenging him. "If you really want her that bad, come fight me." I hissed. My eyes glittered with amusement, but I was serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Jado

He back down like the whimp he was, while I turned to run. I didnt want to be in trouble. I ran past the herd and into the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:32 pm

~Sierra~
I shook my head as I watched my son and the other stallion. I galloped over to them and bit the other stallion. "Back off." I said to him as I pinned my ears at his black face. I watched him walk away. I turned to Starbuck and sighed. "Starbuck, you need to calm down!" I said still pinning my ears.
~Rosalie~
I snorted and walked away from them. I nuzzled Noah (the colt Razz) and walked to Starbuck."I'm going to look for Jado now." I said to him as I started to trot into the forest.
~Noah~
I watched my mom trot off. I ran over to Starbuck. "Where is she going?" I asked him with my peachish colored mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:22 pm

~Starbuck~
I tossed my head and arched my neck. I watched him back away and then frowned as Jado ran too. I shook my head and turned to my mother. Even as the leader, there was no way I could win over her. Afterall. She was mom. "Sorry! But you saw him." I half growled at her. I flicked my ears and nodded to Rosalie before turning around with a great sigh. "I have something for Jado when she comes back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:19 pm

)~Rosalie~
I slowly trotted through the thin trees.
~Sierra~
I snorted. "Alright." I walked back to Noah to make sure he was okay. He was fine.
~Noah~
I slept again. (sleepy zzzzzz Sleep )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Jado

I peaked around the trees. Scared. I didnt know what would happen if I came out. Something bad, I thought. My blue eyes watched Rosile was the other way and hear Starbuck say his got somthing for me. My curiousity took hold like a hook but I stayed hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:25 pm

~Rosalie~
"Jado!!!" I yelled. "Jado!! Where are you???!!!" I yelled again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next