Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Pack (Any one can join but i need pack members)

4 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

Wolf Pack (Any one can join but i need pack members) - Page 42 Empty Re: Wolf Pack (Any one can join but i need pack members)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Ashanti ~ I watched the arguement... I looked from YaWay to Shasta to Bucky... when my eyes fell on bucky I saw that he had lost someone to a human... I walked over to him.. " Do you want me to take you to find some food...? " I asked, he was skinny and needed food.. " I'll bring some back for the rest of you..."

Back to top Go down

Wolf Pack (Any one can join but i need pack members) - Page 42 Empty Re: Wolf Pack (Any one can join but i need pack members)

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Amber~
can i come my temper is way to high and i don't want to growl
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Ashanti ~ " Of course.." I said as I changed back into my dragon form... " When you both ready.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Amber~
cool i said and got on
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42