Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runnin for her life

Go down

Runnin for her life Empty Runnin for her life

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:34 am

Leaves cracking under her, a lone mare named Lunar Spirit gallops for her life. The pack of wolves quickly advancing on her. Nearly out of breath, Lunar Spirit rushes in a near by cave for safety. Only to get lost in it many tunnels. The howls of wolves sounding closer, She franticly wonders what to do. How will she get out, and will she before its to late?

Back to top Go down

Runnin for her life Empty Re: Runnin for her life

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Jafar
Color-Silver gray
Eye's-brown
Breed-Arabiac
Age-8
Persanality- Brother of Abeer, keep's thing's to himself, want's to conqur all of the horses, mean, fast, once was the fastest untill Abeer's mate Abia beat him in a race. May have been the one that killed Abia.

[img]Runnin for her life Excels10[/img][img]Runnin for her life Arabhe10[/img]

I did not know why I came to the mares rescue (one I hated wolf's) That was a good reason to react. In a angry out burst I let out my chalenge. I run threw the tree's and burst out into the open toured the cave. I did not hesatate. With stricking long limb's I kicked one wolf and sent him flying. The next jumped onto my back when another jumped at me but I reared and came back down. I threw my hindleg's in the air hard. I kicked and bite at theme there howl's echoed. Claw's cut my coat and fang's sunck into my muscles. Sudenly I launched my self over theme. I landed into the cave. The mare must have been farther down the tunnel. I turned and came at the wolf's. I let theme have it. They all jumped on me. I fellt teeth sink into my skin, one had bite my highly crested neck. I threw my self all 1,100 pound's onto the ground. I heard squells and whimmper's as I landed ontheme. I kicked my way back onto my feet. Soon I had theme tuck tailed and running. With a angry whinny I dared theme to come back. My limb's trembled and I thought to myself I'm getting to old for this. I watched untill the last one ran into the tree's. Turning slowly I looked into the tunnel. "You can come out now there gone." I waited for the mare to come out of hiding....

(saw your post, so I thought to make Jafar a good guy just once in his life Very Happy )

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:21 pm

I back against the cave wall, my blue roan body shaking in fear as the wolves get closer and closer. I watch the tunnel entrance, frightened, when I hear squeals and whimpering coming from the wolves. I perk my ears forward curiously when I hear the angry whinny of a stallion and gingerly walk out of the dark tunnel. I stop when I see the powerful stallion and pull my ears back in distrust before resting them in a neutral position when I remember that he just saved my life. I take a few more steps toward him so I am completely out of the shadows and dip my head to the ground in a bow then rise and say "Thank you, for saving my life. Is there anything I can do to repay you?"

(Okay, cool. Good for him Smile)
(Lunar Spirit is a blue roan Arabian with a pure black head, legs, mane, and tail. I couldn't find a pic of a blue roan Arabian that fit her)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:51 pm

I look at her. "No repayment is needed, but your welcome." I bowed my head. "I'm Jafar I saw the wolf's and just jumped right in, not very found of wolf's." I smiled a little my dark steady gaze searched her eye's. She was a blue roan Arab, it was rare for me to see Arabian roan's at all. Her hind leg's where dark like mine. Her pretty head was black and faded into a blue roan at the throat. Like her main and tail. "It's nice to meet you. Who may you be? Are you OK those wolf's did not hurt you did they?"

(Would you like it if I found a picture for you? I'm shore there's atlest one blue roan on the internet. It's strange you could not find one.)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:18 pm

I smile and giggle quietly when he tells me he is not fond of wolves then smile and say "I can tell." I look at the powerful stallion standing before me, he was dark dapple grey in color with a silver tint. His head was deep dished, with a high crested neck and a short broad back. The perfect example of an Arabian stallion. I smile softly at him and reply "I'm fine, thank you. It's pleasure to meet you too. My name is Lunar Spirit, but you can call me Spirit."

(No it's okay. I did find one picture that I like, but it's really small and her head isn't black)
Runnin for her life BlueRoanArabian

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm

"The pleasure is all mine." I smile and say "Very pretty name, it for some reason goes with your coat. By the way my name is Jafar." I bow my head slowly as I say my name. "It's good you are not hurt. Would you like me to acompany you back to your heard or freind's it would be my pleasure." I looked back at the tree's. "But I don't think they will bother you agian." I look back at her and smile. "What where you doing out hear all alone I hope you are not lost." I felt puzzled shouldn't she have a stallion or family traveling with her?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down