Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lost foal, hurt..................inside

Go down

A lost foal, hurt..................inside Empty A lost foal, hurt..................inside

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:09 pm

~Seyonh~

I trot to the swamp, the fastest I could go. The rain was picking up, stinging me on my back, also on the sides. I was in misery, The pain of a loved one lost, but that didn't stop her.
It had been months since she left, but grief was consuming her. [i]He was bossy, mean, and he didn't even like me!
I say to myself, for months. In anger i bucked, my hoofs slamming against a tree. My hard hoofs hurt, I reared. Then a branch falls on my back, making me fall straight down. I wiggled out, getting free after 10 minutes.
I limp to a swamp, I step on some sticks. "Mom, why did you do that to me?" She stops and cries when she is at the pond. She gets a drink and washes her face so she can clean the tears.
I start singing my favorite song I heard a human singing in the forest. She looked just like me, inside. I hope she found what she is looking for, or she could have run away like me. Maybe the same reasons, human reasons but if they were compared would be the same.
I stop, being tired from walking on sticks. "To run away, to run away, to run away. I was just trying to be myself, oh here we go I'll meet you in hell. It's all these secrets that I shouldn't tell, I've got to run away. It's so hypocritical of you, do as you say not as you do. I'll never be you perfect girl, I've got to run away!!"
My beautiful voice ringing though the woods.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

A lost foal, hurt..................inside Empty I GOT THIS

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:39 pm

(I got the foal)
~Nala~

I walk though the forest, looking for something. The branches were thick, but the dry timber hurt my hooves. Then I hear an beautiful voice, ringing though my ears. I trot towards the voice, coming out in the brush seeing an little foal, black with some brown spots. "Hello little foal, are you lost?" I say in an gentle voice, trying to not scare the foal.

~Seyonah

I look at the mare, shaking but not immobile. I stop singing the song, trying to not seem scared by the mare. "Ye-yes I am, who are you, what do you want?" I say, steeping towards the mare, me legs shaking.

~Nala~
I take an step towards the foal, nuzzling her for comfort. "My name is Nala, I come to look for an foal. I wanted to adopt, and I found you. Would you like to come with me?" I say, and nuzzle the foal again.

~Seyonah~
I back away from the hug, but then let her nuzzle me. I was lonely, maybe I should stay with her. "Yeah I'll go, but where?" I say, my legs shaking. I almost collapsed.

~Nala~
I lick her side, trying to support her when her legs start shaking. "I have an herd, they are nice but we are having some issues. But it is a good place, no one will hurt you."

~Seyonah~
My instincts told me no, but the mare was nice. I decided it was better then here, and I saw her tits. I latched on to one, I was weaned but I liked the taste of milk. I was starving, I wasn't old enough to get all the nourishment of the grass. "Sure." I say, still sucking milk.

~Nala~
I let her suckle, It was sore but it felt good to get the milk out. "Okay then, follow me." I say and gently trot towards my herd.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down