Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macy..hurt and lost

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Macy..hurt and lost Empty Macy..hurt and lost

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:46 pm

i stumble around tripping on logs and fallen branches,usually i was light on my feet...usually. my shoulder was killing me and blood soaked through my shirt. i keep walking getting light headed from all the blood i've lost. i sit down under a tree and wince when i bump my shoulder against the tree trunk. i sighed today starter out normal, i went to the market this morning only to be snagged and beaten by some guy i didnt even know. i closed my eyes trying to remember exactly what happened
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Macy..hurt and lost Empty Re: Macy..hurt and lost

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:52 pm

(ok human right?! i can post as a guy if you'd like...)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:54 pm

[haha yea shes human,yea sure Smile ]
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:55 pm

(haha k give me a sec to type up a response!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:07 pm

{Michael, 17 years old, SINGLE!}
I pull into an open parking spot, and start to head into the market, looking for something to eat for lunch. I see a girl, about my age, who was very beautiful, she seemed to be minding her own business until some random man, in a brown leather jacket, came and started to beat(?), stab(?), or do something to her. She burst running out of the market, running to the woods. I ran after her, looking all around for the man who had attacked her. He wasn't in sight, I bolted after the girl into the woods, I heard her crying, and finally saw her leaning against a tree trunk, blood pooling around her. I knelt down and ripped off my shirt, showing my toned torso. I crumple up my shirt, and put it on her shoulder, pushing down, trying to stop the bleeding. (if you've seen new moon, this is much like the part where bella falls of the motorcycle!) I try to calm her, "It's ok, I'm here to help." I look back and all around to see if anyone had followed, I didn't see anyone, I wasn't even sure if someone had noticed her getting beat. I start to yell, but then remember my cellphone. I grab it out of my jeans pocket and dial 911. I yell into the phone, "We have an injured girl here! Hurry! She's bleeding badly in her shoulder and losing a lot of blood. We're in the woods next to Veggie Mart(!?) Hurry!" The phone clicked and a few momets later I head sirens, I turn back to the girl and said, "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get help." I feel terribly sad to leave the girl, I start to run, yelling for the police. The finally spot me and I lead them back to the girl, she had slid farther down, now almost laying on the ground, pale white, drenched in blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:08 pm

(brb dinner! and soccer practice from 6:30 to 7:30!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:35 pm

i jump and wince in pain when he pressed his shirt on my shoulder. i eye his body but was in way to much pain to really care what he looked like. i look at him "yea not really hyper right now" i manage to get out i closed my eyes feeling nothing but the throbbing pain from my shoulder. i listen to him yell in the phone thinking "wow i really freaked this guy out" i force myself to open my eyes and look at him thinking "huh hes really hot" i nodded slightly when he said he would be right back. i slump down even more but i didnt care i was numb with pain,my blood sticky and warm against my body. i closed my eyes listening to there footsteps coming at me

[kk later,sorry my post isnt nearly as long as yours or good for that matter]]
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 pm

(its ok! sorry i got back from socccer and my parents wouldn't let me get on the computer!)
I wasn't exactly sure why this attacking made me so, so, so freaked out. I didn't even know this girl, but then again she did look a little bit like my little sister, maybe thats why. The police kept firing questions at me while we walked back, I wasn't sure how to answer some, but I answered as best as I could. Once we got back to her, I stepped aside and let them bring over a stretcher, I helped carry it back to the ambulance, talking to the girl, "What's your name?" Was the first question I asked, if I was going to continue talking to her I wanted to know her name. I tried to smile reasurringly at her, hoping she would think I was one of the nice guys, because I was.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:19 pm

[its ok : ) ]

i hear them comeing at me being loud, i was pretty much numb with pain. i look up at them feeling really pathetic, i groaned with pain when they picked me up onto the stretcher. i dont even bother keeping my eyes open anymore,it took to much energy,and for some reason i was getting really sleepy,there voices getting muffled by the wave of sleep and pain that was coming over me. i hear the guy that was helping me ask what my name was "macy" i mumbled out and groaned with pain "god it hurts" i mumbled
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:04 pm

I watched as she started to close her eyes, one of the men carrying the stretcher started barking orders at others. I shook my head and said to Macy, "My name is Michael, but you can call me Mike." I couldn't help but smile at her comment. I looked around and saw we were almost at the ambulance, I helped put the stretcher in and one of the workers asked, "Are you gonna ride with her?" I nodded and said, "Yes. Just until we get to the hospital and her family comes." I wasn't sure if she had any family, but I thought I'd say that anyways. I jumped in and decided to stay quiet and let her have peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:13 pm

i tryed my hardest to listen to him "hi mike" i mumbled. i groaned a little when they put me in the ambulance "ow" i mumbled i listen to the mike talk and was a little happy that mike was coming with me, i didnt have any family left. i was going to say thanks but another wave of pain and sleep came over me and i drift to sleep dreaming about what happened this morning
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Macy looked peacefull as she seemed to drift off, and fall asleep. We finally made it to the hospital and once they opened the doors, many people rushed in, grabbing hold of the stretcher, yelling at me to grab hold and help get her out. I scrambled to grab on and helped get her out, reporters were crowding us, they had obviously heard of how she was attacked. I sighed and yelled at them, "It's none of your business!" If Macy wanted them to know, she could tell them herself when she was awake and not in pain every 5 seconds. "She's in a lot of pain! Just leave her alone!" My voice was strong and very loud, most reporters stopped in their tracks, not moving any closer. I smiled and got her inside through the doors with a big red EMERGENCY sign above them. A nurse put a hand on my chest and told me to stop, she went through the doors and came back with my blood stained shirt, and said, "You should probably put that back on. We'll let you come in to check on her after we're done, and I'll come back to tell you if she needs surgery or something. Just talk to that man," She pointed at a short, stout old man, "if you need anything." She smiled and walked away. I sighed and sat down and stared into the fish tank that sat in the wall on the other side of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:52 pm

doctors we rush her into a room and cut her shirt at the shoulder "roll her over gently" one says as a nurse rolls her over so they could get a better look at her shoulder. "shes going to need surgery to gett the bullets out" a nurse nodded and walks out to fine the mike "excuse me,are you mike?" i wait for him to answer then tell him "shes going to need surgery to get the bullets out" doctors we start cutting open her shoulder to get the bullets out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`later
nurse i wheel the bed into a room, her shoulder now wrapped up. i walk back to mike "you can see her now,but shes still asleep"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:11 pm

It seems forever until the nurse comes back out, I stand up and nod at her question, "Yes I am Mike." She tells me Macy is going to need surgery, I sigh and say, "Ok, was she shot?" I wasn't sure what had happened in the market, all I saw was her flee from the market bleeding. The nurse nodded and left. I sat back down and what seemed like an eternity she came back and told me I could go see her, although she was asleep. I nodded and walked to her room, number 318. I walked in the door and sat down in a chair by the window, waiting silently for her to wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:32 pm

i slowly start waking up hearing hospital noises thinking "where am i?" i slowly blink my eyes open and look around the room seeing mike i smiled small "hi i think oyu saved my life?" i say trying to sit up more "owowow" i groaned and looked at my shoulder "wh..?" i look at him for help i didnt remember anything at the moment i was still drugged up and confused
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:09 am

I smiled and said, "Yes, well technically the doctors did." humor in my voice. I watched as she tried to sit up, I practically jumped out of my chair and moved swiftly to her side. I pushed a button and her bed slowly started to move at an incline, she was soon sitting up. "Careful, you were shot in the market by a man in a dark brown leather jacket. No one but me saw it happen." I took in a breath and continued,"You ran into the woods and I ran after you. I soon found you slumped against a large tree. I ripped off my shirt, and used it to stop the bleeding, then called the police and got you here. The man who shot you is nowhere to be found." I paused, then remembered,"Oh and the nurse wanted me to ask if you had any family you could call." I thought about how she was still in the drugs and how I had to tell her everything that had happened, "If you remember..." i was guessing she did since she knew who I was, but I thought I'd add that part anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 am

i laughed shortly "well yea" i sit up and smiled "thanks mike" i listen to him ,it all flooding back the man in the brown jacket,me running " i sighed and look at him "yea its all coming back now" i look at the wall "i have no family,im the last one of my family" i look at him "can i trust you?" i say looking him in the eyes what i was about to tell him was very important to me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:19 pm

I listen to Macy as she tells me how she has no family. I nod, I'd lost my father in one of the wars, and my mother was always drinking and using drugs, it was almost like she was never there. I pushed the thought of my family away and sat back down in my chair by the window. I turned abruptly towards Macy and nodded, intrigued. "I think so, well I hope so actually." I pulled my chair up beside her bed, and leaned over, my elbows on my thighs and my chin resting on my tightly closed fists, waiting for her reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:23 am

i nodded and took a deep breath. "ok promise me you wont freak out, but im a wizard" i wait for it to sink in then go on "the man that tried to kill me was a wizard that got his powers taken away but my parents" i sighed and look at him wait to see what he would do. most people ran away, that is if i tell them and then the rest look at me like im a freak show and ask for a bunch of things like i was a jeanie
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:30 am

[oooo! a twist! Smile ]
I sat there waiting for her to all of a sudden yell,"NOT!" or,"JUST KIDDING!" but she never did. I couldn't help but smile, we were both different. I saw her expression, she was expecting me to run away screaming, my expression turned soft,"We're both different.." my voice faded, then I continued,"I-I-I'm a shapeshifter." I waited and now let that sink in, then continued once more,"I can shift into any animal, no inanimate objects though." Now I waited for her response, I had never told anyone I was a shapeshifter, but since she trusted me, I trusted her. I waited to see if she would start laughing, thinking I was kidding, or if she would call in a nurse, and tell her I'm crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:27 pm

i listen to him a smiled slowly going across my face "no way!, thats so cool!" i look at him sitting up more ignoring the pain in my shoulder i looked at him in the eyes seeing that he really was a shapshifter. shapshifters eyes have gold specks in them. i take a deep breath this was a crazy day or two days. "yea know mike you say were different but i think were more a like them you think" i smiled looking at him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:31 pm

I watched as she sat up, her shoulder must have hurt, but she seemed to excited to care. I joined in with her smile, and didn't know she knew that us shapeshifters had golden specks in our eyes, my smile faded a little, not enough for her to see, and I said, "Thanks! I think wizards are pretty cool too, and how did you know we have golden specks in our eyes?" I watched her face, mostly her eyes, to see her true emotion, if her voice said differently. I smiled and said, "And yes, I guess you're right, we are alike in many ways." I smiled and looked towards the clock, it was about 8:57, *I wonder when she'll be able to be let out of here.* I didn't like hospitals, seeing as I was part animal, well mostly animal actually, and almost all didn't like vets, or even humans of the sort. I turned back to Macy and said, "I'll be right back, I'm going to go ask a nurse when you'll be well enough to leave." With a quick nod and a turn of my feet, I was out the door in mere seconds. I walked straight up to the nurse who had talked to me earlier and asked, "When will Macy be well enough to leave?" I was going to add this horrid place, but that didn't seem..polite.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:42 pm

i look at him "i had to study different magical creachers" i say telling him the truth i smiled "okkkkk" i watch him go hoping i could get out of here,but then again where would i go? the guy knew where i lived. i sighed thinking about it
nurse: i look at him "well she can leave now,but she needs somone to stay with her for afew days" i look at him "if you could tell her family that,that would be great"

i sighed thinking i look around seeing no one i grinned and make the flower dance i giggle watching it and have the pencil join it
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:47 pm

I frowned at the nurse, I was happy she could leave, but she had no family to watch over her. Then my mind clicked, I smiled at the nurse and said, "I'll go let her know right now." I turned and walked back into the room, seeing flowers and a pencil dancing in the air. I quickly closed the door behind me and chuckled, "Wow, you seem to be in a good mood." I smiled and continued, "The nurse said you could leave now, but someone has to stay with you for a few days." I watched her expression,"And I'm guessing that man knows where you live." I sighed and said, "You could stay at one of my houses if you'd like..?" I wasn't sure if she would say no and tell me she would just be on the move, or go back to school and stay in a dorm or something, but I hoped she would say yes. I waited for her response, my fingers crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:47 pm

i look at him and smiled "yea" i wave my hand and the flower and penile stop and fall on the bed i listen to him "i can get out of here?! great!" my face falls "oh but i dont have anyone to stay with me" i brighten up again when he said i could stay with him "you mean that?" i look at him "i mean yes i would like to stay with you" i smiled brightly looking at him "come here closer" i wanted to hug him by i couldn't reach him from where he was standing, and i wasnt sure how stable my legs were at the moment
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next