Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macy..hurt and lost

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Macy..hurt and lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Macy..hurt and lost

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:57 pm

I watch the pencil and flowers drop on the end of the bed with a flick of her hand. I smiled when she was excited to stay at one of my houses, the question was, which one? I had many since I was different animals, some were caves, some were in trees, and one was in the sky. The one in the sky was my favorite since it was never stormy and th clouds were soft, and you could walk on them! Plus, they were delicious! I smiled and walked over, I wasn't sure what she was gonna do, but I had a feeling it was gonna be a hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:02 pm

i lean over as much as i could and hug him "Thank you mike" i smiled and look at him "for everything", i look around and look for my jeans and shirt "uh where are my cloths?" i ask him still looking for them. i sighed and slide out of bed, and squealed when my knees give out and i fall on my butt on the floor
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:38 pm

I stood there motionless for a moment as Macy hugged me, but then I hugged her back and replied,"You're welcome." I pulled back, smiled, and said,"They are over here in this cabinet." I walked over to the cabinet and started to open it, I heard her slide out of bed and then her squeal as her knees gave out, I turned fast and managed to catch her just before she hit the ground. I picked her up and sat her on the bed, because of all the animals I could change into my human body would get used to them and keep a few traits, such as strength. I shook my head and said,"Please be careful. The moment you step out of bed you almost fall and break your butt." I smiled and walked back over to the cabinet, halfway there I quickly turned around, to see if she was falling again, you could say I was making fun of her. Smile I grabbed her clothes out of the cabinet that I had left open and threw them over so that they landed beside her. I helped her stand up and walked over to the door, I turned and said,"If you need anything just holler." I flashed my pearly white teeth, walked out the door, and stood outside of it, watching the nurses pass by, a few stopping to take a good look at me, I smiled and chuckled silently to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:02 pm

i let out a breath when he catches me "Thanks" i look at him "yea yea i know, be careful" i rolled my eyes and smiled, i watch him get then and when he turns around i stick my tongue out at him "im not going to fall mike", i watch as my cloths land beside me, i smiled "nice shot". i stand up again with his help and watch him go "i will" i flashed him a smile and when he closes the door i pull on my jeans slipping and falling on my butt "ow!" i look at the door "im fine!" i yell out and stand up grumbling "stupid legs" i pull my shirt on "you can come in now!"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:13 pm

I tense when I hear her fall, but shake my head when she yells that she's all right. I wink at a nurse from across the hall that had been watching me, I chuckle when I hear Macy mumble about her 'stupid legs' and see the nurse giggle like a little schoolgirl. I smile and open the door to walk back into the room. I walked over to her and said, "Well, you ready to go?" I hated the hospital, I really wanted to leave. I had forgotten that she had a room with a window that overlooked the parking lot. I pulled the curtain aside and smiled when I saw birds fly by and the sun shining down. It was a beautiful day, no clouds in sight, car's reflected the sun, and made the woods look friendly, when they definitly weren't. I turned back around to look at Macy and smiled, "It's a beautiful day!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:33 pm

i look at him when he walks in trying to pull my hair back into a ponytail, but give up, its almost impossible to do with on hand, i let my hair fall on my shoulders and watch him open curtains i smiled seeing the sunshine "yea it is a beautiful day. i flash a smile and look around the room seeing if i left anything,nope i didnt. i look at him "ready to get out of here?" i ask ready to leave i dont like hospitales, i shuddered thinking of what they would do if they found out what i was, i stare at the wall lost in my thoughts
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:59 pm

I nod, "Yes," I take a step towards her and in a much quieter voice I say, "But, I didn't bring a car, so.." I stopped, hoping she could maybe fill in the blank. I could either change into an animal that could take us somewhere, or we would have to go into the woods and figure out what to do. I grabbed her bag, slung it over my shoulder, and walked over to the door. I walked up to the front desk and told them, Macy was leaving. I turned back waiting for Macy, and her answer. I sighed, I looked around and saw kids sitting in chairs with mothers and fathers, or only one of the two. I saw teenage girls alone, looking around frantically, obviously paranoid. Their were adults alone or together, and nurses scurrying about. I turned away, I couldn't look, most kids were terribly sick, and the teenage girls' stomaches, were...unusually big. The adults seemed as if they were just in for a checkup, but some didn't look like that. Just then, the doors burst open and paramedics were ordering people to move out of the way, doctors were yelling to eachother for supplies and I was stuck in my tracks. In the stretcher was a man who seemed to have been attacked, and not by a human, an animal. I knew right away what, or who, had attacked him. I had seen another shapeshifter in the area, he only changed into wolves though, and this man had scratches and bite marks all over. I even heard one doctor say, "These are the claw marks of a wolf, he has been attacked." I shook my head, this man wasn't supposed to attack mortal people, I even warned him about that. Suddenly, I was filled with rage, I wanted to find this wolf man and show him the consequences. I then thought back about Macy, no way was I going to leave her now. If I went to attack the wolf man and he got away...he would go for the people close to me, which is my clueless mother, and Macy. I ran back to the room, and saw Macy, still looking out the window. I grabbed her arm and said, "Let's go." Through clenched teeth, I wasn't sure how hard I was gripping her arm, but I was sure it wasn't comfortable for her. I got her outside and headed towards the woods. We walked in past the first few trees and I stopped. I turned into a griffen and said, "Get on." She climbed on and I soared up into the sky, I wasn't going to go for a joyride with her yet, so I went straight into the clouds and up to my cloud castle. I stopped and landed about 25 yards away and changed back into myself. Unlike the shapeshifters in the movies, I kept my clothes. I turned to her and started walking up to the castle. It's giant walls towering way above us, I didn't pay attention to it, since I was used to it. "You may have the guestroom if you'd like." The large doors opened easily and I walked into the grand hall where we faced the grand staircase. I led her to the guestroom, passing the kitchen, dining hall, ballroom, and one of the many lounges. I stopped in front of her door and said, "Well, here you go." I smiled and added, "Oh, and in about an hour meet me in the dining hall for dinner!" I smiled and walked away, headed to the kitchen to see my cook.
[sorry my computer just randomly turned off when we were both on and I just got it back up and runnning!]

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:12 pm

i look around his castla "wow" i mumbled i look around the gust room i sit on the bed thinking "i need to find the library" i mumbled and wander down the hall. i wander are untill i find the library. i smiled and look around for the book i wanted, he had to have it if he was a shapshifter, i look on the shelves chewing my lip ignoring the pain in my shoulder

[its ok sorry mines not very long my brain is like numb from the cold]
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 pm

[its fine! haha i hate feeling numb!]
I walk up to Cynthia and smile, "Hey Cynth!" She turns and a smile spreads across her face fast, "Mikey!" She walked over, arms outstretched. I walked towards her, my smile wide. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed, I hugged her back, lifting her into the air. She laughed and I set her down, she looked at me and said, "Ya seem a bit talla!" Knowing my answer, I never stop growing, I grow 1/4 of an inch everyday. I laughed and said, "Yes! Of course!" I looked around and remembered Macy, "Oh! We have a guest!" She looked at me, a quizzical expression on her face, "Her name is Macy," I took a step forward and whispered, "She's a wizard, she got shot and I saved her life..she had nowhere to go." Cynthia stepped back and looked at me and smiled, "Ooo! A sheila!" I smiled, loving her Australian accent. "Yes, I need you to make us dinner, can you suprise me?" She nodded, "I'll whip somethin up fasta than a kangaroo can hop!" She smiled and then it faded, "What?" I asked, she looked up at me, "My guess is your sheila is meetin Derek." I froze, my muscles tensed. Derek was my best friend, he was alos a shapeshifter, but when it came to girls, he was very...rude. I nodded at Cynthia and changed into a wolf, running out of the kitchen, I heard Derek's voice in the library and ran faster.
Derek walked into the library and went straight over to Macy. He smiled, "Well, hello there." He leaned on the bookcase, trying to impress her. "I'm Derek, and who are you? And do the heavens miss you? Cause you are an angel." His smooth talk seemed to be a turnoff to most girls, but some weren't smart enough to realize that he was seducing them. Derek's tongue slithered out, he had changed it into a snakes, so it was a fork tongue, he hissed and smiled. "C'mon now, you can tell me your name, babe." He winked and took a step towards her.
I flung into the room, and jumped onto Derek's back, clawing at him and biting his shoulders. Derek changed into a grizzly bear, flinging me across the room. He bared his teeth, stood up and let out a menacing growl. I stared at him, low to the ground and ready to charge. Derek went down onto all fours and did the same as I. He looked over at Macy and smiled, he turned and started to walk over to her. I growled and lunged, he put up a paw and knocked me to the ground. I looked over at Macy and motioned with my eyes to the staircase that led up to the higher books, I wanted her to get away from Derek. Derek changed back into human form and looked at me, smiling evily. "Tsk, tsk," He said, "Much to learn." He turned away and started walking towards Macy, I changed into human form and yelled to Macy, "They don't work!" Hoping she understood I was talking about her powers as a wizard. I changed into a lion and jumped up, I ran at Derek and jumped into the air. Derek turned and wasn't fast enough, I landed on top of him and pulled the rug out of the way, I opened a trapdoor and threw him into it. He looked up and screamed in rage at me. "MIKE!" I quickly shut the door and locked it, pulling the rug back into place. I looked up and saw Macy, watching me. I sighed and said, "I'm sorry about him, he's my best friend and mentor, but he changes around girls." I smiled sheepishly, hoping she could pretend that didn't happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:12 pm

i keep looking for the book and hear foot steps thinking t was mike i keep looking, i look at the new guy rolled my eyes "macy" i mumbled now ignoring his annoying sweet talk, i keep looking and turn around when mike tackled him "what the?" i take a step back watching them ready to stop them if i had too, i flick my hand torses derek to freeze him but nothing happens. i look at mike as he yells my powers dont work here. i groaned frustrated i watch as he falls through the trap door and look at him "oh i see, why wont my powers work up here?" i ask i didnt like it when they didnt work it made me even more jumpy and on the edge
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:18 pm

I sighed and sat down in one of the large lounge chairs, "I have a shield set up so the only powers that can happen within the walls of my house is when I change creautres." I turned and looked at her, ignoring pain, "I can turn it off, or well at least only for female wizards." I smiled and looked over my shoulder at the large cuts on my back, I winced and looked back up at her waiting for an answer, she looked worried and I smiled, "Here look." I stood up and put my back to her, my cuts started closing up and disappearing. I turned around and smiled, then remembered she was looking for a book, "Looking for a book? Or just browsing?" I looked around at the many books on the shelves and looked down at the rug, it wiggled and then I heard Derek yell, "MIKE! LET ME OUT!" I shook my head and walked over and yelled back, "NOT UNTIL MACY AND I LEAVE!" I turned back to Macy and shook my head once more, "Sorry about him. Dinner will be ready soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:34 pm

i listen to him "oh yea will you please" i smiled small "i get jumpy when i cant use my powers" i watch his back heal and sighed "wish that would happen for my shoulder" i mumbled my head shot up "oh just browsing" i smiled for him and laughed hearing his friend "you can let him up, he dosent bother me at all,he easy to tune out" i chuckled and smiled "great im starved" i look around eyes for the book i needed but smiled brightly at him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:45 pm

I smiled and said, "Well, then after dinner I shall turn it off and you may return here to the library to continue 'browsing.'" I knew she was looking for a certain book, but I didn't push the subject. I smiled and chuckled, "Your shoulder will heal." I put out my arm and asked, "Shall we go for dinner then?" Waiting for her to hook her arm on mine, I looked over again at the rug and heard Derek yelling, "Yeah! Didn't you hear her! LET ME OUT!" The t ended as a hiss, he had changed into an anaconda or python, obviously going to kill me when I let him out. I chuckled and yelled back, "We'll see! You're still in TIMEOUT!" I laughed and turned back to Macy.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:33 pm

[im so sorry! my sister got on and wouldnt let me exit out of my stuff]

i smiled "ok cool" i link arms with him and laughed at derek and laughed "dude chill out! maybe if your a good boy he'll let you up!" i yelled at the floor laughing
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 pm

I laughed and started to walk down the hall with Macy, I asked her questions to get to know her better, "What's your favorite color?" I was really just making conversation and since she was going to live with me, well not with me, I wanted to know some stuff about her. I continued asking questions such as, "When's your birthday? What's your favorite sport? Favorite book genre? Movie genre?" Easy stuff like that, and I answered all the questions she had too. Birthday: April 3, 1989
Favorite Color: Purple
Book genre: Fantasy
Movie genre: Comedy or Horror
Sport: Soccer/Hockey/Football
We finally made it to the dining hall and Cynthia was waiting eagerly for us to arrive. Her face brightened up when she saw Macy and I with our arms linked. I rolled my eyes and her and introduced them, "Macy this is my cook, Cynthia. Cynthia this is my friend, Macy." Cynthia smiled and gave her a hug, "It's nice to see Mikey with a sheila!" My cheeks turned pink, but I managed to keep them under control and they faded away fast. We sat down and I asked, "So Cynth, what surprise food did you make today?" I smiled, hoping it what the spaghetti, and to my luck, it was! "Spaghetti and meatballs!" I smiled and replied, "Thank you very much Cynthia!" She smiled and walked out of the dining hall, but said, "It was nice to meet ya, Macy." She winked, and disappeared out the doorway. It was quiet for a moment until I said, "Well, that wasn't awkward!" I laughed and took a bite of the spaghetti, chewed and asked, "Do you mind if after dinner and after we turn the shield off, if I show you something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:18 pm

i walk out with him and smiled "my favorite color is blue,birthday is june 9,1990,soccer and football,romance,action/romance" i look at him "cool" i flashed a smile, i look at cynthia and hug her back "hi" i smiled, i liked her i laughed as she talked and smiled i smell the food "mm it smells amazing!" i sit down and take a bit "oh geez this is good" i swallow and nodded "yea sure" i smiled
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 pm

I nodded, I then smile and chuckle, "I'm a year, a month and 3 days older than you." I smiled triumphantly, "Which means I'm older and wiser." I smiled at her teasingly and took another large bite of spaghetti. It may have looked like I was pigging out from Macy's view, but I wa very big and so I needed lots of food and nutrition. "Ok, you'll love it." I had finished my spaghetti, and waited patiently for Macy to finish. To make it look like I wasn't completely done and waiting on her, I ate some fruit, and drank my water.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:32 pm

i rolled mt eyes as i eat when he said he was older "wiser?" i joked i eat watching him, i understood why he was shoving it in, it was amazing food and he was a shapshifter, they ate a lot i clean my plate and down my water. i look at him and smiled "ok that was amazing food" i look around thinking
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:16 pm

I laughed, "Of course I'm wiser!" I smiled, shapeshifters weren't immortal, but every year I wasn't looking any older..I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and said, "We can go turn off the shield now if you'd like? Well, until its time for dessert!" I chuckled, Cynthia made the bestpumpkin pie, it was utterly amazing. I stood up and grabbed my plate, I helped Macy out of her chair and grabbed her plate as well. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna run these to the kitchen!" I ran out of the room and made it to the kitchen in 25 seconds, and not a drop of food on the carpet. I smiled and set the plates on the counter silently. I didn't want Cynthia to hear me, she would start to talk and embarrass me, and not let me go back to Macy. I bolted out of the kitchen and heard her laugh to herself, she had heard me and she'll talk to me later. I smiled and ran back into the dining hall, without breaking a sweat. "Ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:21 pm

i laughed "uh huh sure you are" i joked back i smiled "ok cool" i watch him go then come back i laughed, i look at him and nood "yup" i smiled i was ready to turn off the shield, me with out powers was making me jumpy and nevus
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:26 pm

I laughed with her and bowed, my hand outstretched towards the doorway,"Shall we?" I smile and walk out into the hall with her. I stop and stand, in the middle of the hallway. I could tell she was confused and I laughed, "Follow me." I started to walk towards the wall, then I turned left and disappeared behind it. I came back and smiled, "The wall here goes back farther, it's an optical illusion." I outstretched my hand towards hers, waiting for her to grab hold of mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 pm

i walk with him and stare at the wall "uhhh?" i watch him go through the wall "uh mike?" i was really confused and lost at this point. i look at the wall as he comes back through "oh cool" i smiled. i look at him and grab his hands "cool" i smiled
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:56 am

I laughed, "Yeah." I smiled and started walking, we were coming to the end of the hallway, I made a quick right and stopped at the bottom of the stairs. I turned around to look at Macy, "Would you like me to carry you?" A small hint of humor in my voice. I knew she was hurt, plus we had a lot of stairs to go up, a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:45 am

i walk with him looking around. i stop and look up at all the stairs, i let out a breath, then look at him "uh...yea" i smiled small, there was no way in the pain i was in that i could make it up all those stairs
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:56 am

I bent odwn in front of her and helped her onto my back. I turned my head back and said, "Ready?" Adrenaline filling my veins, I smiled, my canines showing clearly. I bloted up the stairs, my hair pushing back, I didn't have long hair, but I could feel it pushing back. Every stride I took I skipped two stairs, but not stumlbing at all. We made it to the top and I set her down, I looked over at her and she was breathing heavily, I strode to her side, "Sorry!" My breathing was normal, seeing as the whole, run a long way, not tired sort of thing. I wrapped my arm around her waist and helped her over to the balcony. I looked over and said, "Look." The clouds had parted in one spot where you could see the city below. The lights gleamed and sparkled, the trees swayed rhymically, the cars drove by, looking like little ants with lights, trying to get back to the ant hill. I looked over and said to Macy, "I'm going to go and turn off the shield, you can come if you'd like." I looked back over the balcony as I waited for her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next