Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macy..hurt and lost

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Macy..hurt and lost - Page 5 Empty Re: Macy..hurt and lost

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Macy} i sighed and lay on the bed, watching him go out teh balcony doors, i sighed again and roll onto my bad, i mumbled some words and start doodling on the ceiling with my finger, i drew a heart ' i loved Mike really i did, but i wish he wouldnt be so overprotective of me. i sit up when i see Cynthia walking in, i nodded and sighed "yea hes out there" i look at her listening to her "i know he loves me but..." i trail off and sighed i look at her hand blankly thinking about what to do, i look up as she opens the doors. i had a confused look on my face "you want me to get Mike?" i ask confused but did it anyway "mike!" i yelled out looking for him, i slip my hands into my back pockets
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:27 pm

{Mike} I heard Macy call for me as I flew in bat form over the castle roof. I flew down to hear and morphed mid air landing on the balcony edge in front of her. I smiled and jumped down beside her, pulling her in for a kiss. I pulled away, leaving her begging for more as Cynthia cleared her throat. "What is it Cynthia?" I wrapped my arm around Macy's slim waist and began to walk over towards Cynthia. I felt so much better after taking time to clear my head, I was suddenly in a very light mood. "I'm guessing we have to leave the castle soon and you, being your smart self know somewhere for us to go?" I grinned flashing my pearly whites as she nodded. I nodded at her and said, "We'll leave first thing in the morning, of course after you serve us a delicious breakfast as usual!" As Cynthia walked out the door, shutting it silently behind her I pulled Macy into my room. I shut the double doors to the balcony behind her and walked swiftly to her side. I put my hands on both sides of her face and whispered, "I'm sorry I'm so protective, I just love you so much. I'll try to not be like that as much." Before she could answer I leaned in a began to kiss her passionately.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Macy~
i couldnt help but smile watching Mike shift into a human and land in front of me, i stumbled to him and when his soft lip met mine, i sighed into the kiss, when he pulled away he left my head buzzing and wanting more. i shook my head to clear it and lean slightly into Mike listening to Cynthia then looking up at Mike a little surprised on that he was in a great mood, not that i was complaining or anything i was happy that he was in a better mood. listening to them i chuckled lightly and looked up at Mike then Cynthia with a questioning look, where were we going to stay? i go to ask but then stopped as Mike pulled me into his room, i smiled softly watching him then looked up at him and smiled brightly about to tell him it was ok and that i loved him to but i got cut off by his kiss, mmmmmm i melt into his arms as i kiss him lovingly and passionately, slowly i wrap my arms around his neck tangling my fingers into his hair
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:06 pm

{Mike} I put my arms around her waist, pulling her against me. I lifted her up, my arms still around her waist and my passionate kisses still landing on her lips. I walked over to the bed, and laid her down. I snapped and smiled at her as the lights flicked off. As I meet her on the bed I whisper into her ear, "Stay with me tonight love." I looked into her eyes, one hand caressing her soft cheek. I pleaded with my eyes and puffed my lips to complete the puppy dog face.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Macy~
i kiss him wrapping my arms tighter around his neck then giggled against his lips when he picked me up of the ground. i laid on the bed smiling softly at him as i licked my lips looking at him, leaning into his touch i sighed softly and then looked at his face and laughed at the puppy dog pout he was giving me, leaning to his ear i whispered "i wouldnt have it any other way" then i kissed next to his ear working my way down his jaw bone with short kiss's
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:25 pm

I smiled and said through kisses, "Well that's fantastic." I kissed her once more before she began to kiss me across my jaw bone. I sat up suddenly, my hands covering my face. "No, no, no!" I yelled to myself. I got off the bed, staring at the wall. I didn't want to hurt Macy, I couldn't bear to watch the pain in her eyes tomorrow when I sent her away... I turned and looked at her, "I'm sorry, I just don't want to hurt you." I walked back to the end of the bed and sat down, trying to think of what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Macy~
i smiled kissing him softly working across his jaw bone, my heart was going crazy and my stomach was doing flips but i loved it. then my eyes get wider when he jumped back and yelled at himself "M-M-Mike?" i stammered out confused and a little hurt, what did i do wrong?, sitting up i looked at him then down at the blanket my hair falling into my eyes which i was glad at that, then he couldnt see my eyes full of confusion and hurt. "hurt me? Mike you havent and wont hurt me" i say trying to sound normal looking down at the blanket
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 pm

-bump-
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:12 pm

(I AM SO SORRY!!! I'm gonna try to be on a little more now, so we can get this topic goin' again!)
{Mike}
I stood up and walked over to Macy. I climbed onto the bed and under the blanket, sitting right next to her. I hold my hand our for her and kiss her cheek, "Macy... I love you so much, I love you beyond words." I paused and moved in front of her, sitting in a crawl position above her legs. I kissed her on the lips with a burning passion and said through many more kisses, "Let's make tonight one we will never forget." I continued kissing her and moved to her side. I smiled and whispered, "Someone is listening..." I laughed quietly and stepped out of the bed. I motioned with my hands for Macy to follow. "Derek." I mouthed while pointing at the door. I stepped silently onto the balcony and walked over to the ledge. I jumped over the ledge and morphed mid-air into a large, ocean blue dragon. My wings were a darker shade of blue, my eyes a softer shade. My razor sharp claws were a slick, jet black color. I flew back up to the balcony and floated next to the ledge, waiting for Macy to climb aboard. "I'm going to take us somewhere more secret." I grinned showing off my sharp pearly whites. My voice was very low and strong, yet kind. I decided it would be easier for the both of us if I were to stand onthe ledge, lightly, and to put move my wing so Macy could use my leg to climb up; so I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 am

(its all good girl (: but its good to have you back! )

Macy~
I look at him with a faint smile on my lips, playing with the blankets I looked at him now holding his hand and smiled when he kissed me on the cheek. " I love you too Mike....more then I can explain" I said looking at him, my legs were outstretch in front of me, kissing him with passion to match his I put my arms loosely around his neck, my breathed was a little ragged, I manage to get out a "yes" between the kisses. moving my upper body to look kiss him better I blushed "really?" I whispered then slip out of bed after him on silent feet, "oh he would" I whispered back then fallow him out to the balcony, a small gasp escaped my lips when he jumped off "Mike!" I hissed going to the ledge then take a set back seeing him a ocean blue dragon. "you want me to get on your back?" I asked then broke out into a big bright smile "oh ok" I quickly climb up his leg then settle on his back between his wings "all set" excitement bubbled up inside of me
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 pm

(I'm so horrible. I'm so freaking sorry!)

{Mike}
I grinned, my razor sharp pearly whites glinting in the moonlight. I watched her step up on my leg and warned her, "Watch out for the spikes. There should be a small spot between my wings for you to sit." I felt her settle down and crouch, and readied myself for takeoff. I turned my head to look back over my shoulder at Macy, "You ready?" I didn't wait for her reply, and pushed off the ledge. I tucked in my ocean blue wings and spiraled down, picking up speed instantly. I lifted my head up and opened my wings, letting the wind carry me to our destination. As we soared I inhaled the scents of everything around us, which caused me to smile. I could smell the lush grass. I could smell the leaves of the Enchanted Wood. The spray of the waterfall carried in the wind and suddenly hit me in the face. "Almost there!" Then I saw it. We were finally there.

Enchanted Wood: http://virtualneko.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/waterfall1.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 pm

(Its all good hun really Im not mad or anything! )

Macy
Carefully stepping onto his back I looked at his head tucking hair behind my ear "Spikes right" I mumbled and nodded listening to him and managed to sit down between his wings with out falling or anything. Settling down I smiled lightly and looked at him "You bet Im ready" He pushed off the ledge, tucked in his wings and started spiraling down making me squeal and grip his wings joint "Mikey!" I squealed out just as he snapped out his wings and we soared in the cool crisp air, The air was cool but I kept nice and warm from the body heat coming off on him. Looking around as he went along I smiled lightly "Alright!" I called down to him and smiled looking around, it was beautiful out here.

(Blah sorry,,couldn't think of anything.)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5