Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macy..hurt and lost

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Macy..hurt and lost - Page 3 Empty Re: Macy..hurt and lost

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 pm

i get on his back blushing and hang on as he goes up the stairs tow at a time 'wow' i thought, i smiled small as he sets me down. "its ok" i say trying to catch my breath. i blushed slightly when he wraps his arm around my waist, i walk to the balcony, looking over i smiled "wow" i mumbled, it was beautiful , i look down in aw at the city below us. i look at him "uh? oh right, yea i'll come" i smiled then look back down at the city, memorized by it, i let out a soft sigh and lean on the railing "its beautiful" i murmured
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:29 pm

I smiled, watching her as she stood mesmerized by the view. I turned and started to head towards the shield power controller thing. Although I had lived here the longest I still had no clue what the thing was called, or any of the wires and such inside of it! I opened up the small metal door and started to pull a few wires here and there, Macy beside me. I tried explaining what I was doing as I was doing it, "Well, uh, you attach this wire to the thingamabob and then attach this wire to the doohickie. Then, you turn this knob to female wizards, and leave this one on male shapeshifters." I sounded stupid and laughed, to cover up how stupid I felt. I finished and said, "Well, there ya go." I turned to her and smiled, "I hope that makes sense in case you ever have to turn on or off part of the shield!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:56 am

i turn to lok at him now and walk to stand by him. i watch him closely studying what wire went where. i try my hardest not to laugh at him, he hand no clue what everything was called and was. i chuckled and look at him "ok cool" i kissed him on the check quickly and blushed slightly "thanks for everything" i smiled brightly
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:00 am

I chuckled with her and shock took over my face, I smiled when she kissed me, her lips soft and gentle. My smile grew wider, "Your welcome." I held out my arms, wanting to give her a hug, I really liked Macy, although I wasn't sure how much, or even if, she liked me back. I smiled at her, my voice playful, "Come here you!" I pulled her close and hugged her tight, I lifted her off her feet slightly, her head in the cradle of my neck. I set her down and bent back over, "Ready to go back down?" My smile spreading from ear to ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:12 am

i smiled and chuckled seeing the shock on his face. i squealed a little surprised and hug him tight nuzzling my head into his neck, i sighed happily and smiled big looking at him, i laughed and nodded "yea" i get onto his back and hang on thinking i was starting to like him, but i wasnt sure how he felt,i could always looking into his thoughts. i shake my head no i wasnt going to do that, i couldn't take if he didnt. i look around still thinking now chewing my lip

Last edited by unbreakable on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:27 am

I smiled, and yelled, "Hold on!" Then bolted down the stairs, my momentum pushing me forward I went down three at a time, my steps still unfased. About halfway through I stopped to ask, "You ok?" Making sure I wasn't going too fast, or if the ride was too bumpy. I set her down and picked her back up, cradling her like a baby. I walked down the rest of the stairs talking to her, "So how long have you known your a wizard?" I was curious, I wanted to know her better and the question had been floating across my mind every now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:39 am

i squealed laughing as he almost flys down the stairs. i laughed "yea im fine" i smiled and blushed when he holds me then settle into him laying my head on his shoulder sighing happily i closed my eyes, i wanted to stay like this. i hear him and look up at him "oh i was like eight when i found out" i laughed shortly "i set a tree on fire when i was mad " i look up at him "sooo do..you..uhhhh never mind" i blushed a deep red and look away
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:37 pm

I smiled as she settled against my shoulder. I laughed and said, "So I'm guessing I shouldn't make you mad! I smiled and said, "What you can ask me anything!" I stopped and looked into her eyes, changing mine into cute little puppydog eyes, begging her to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:47 pm

i sighed and look up at him. i make the mistake of looking him in the eyes and groaned giving into the puppy pout "do you" my voice squeaks i swallow and try again "do you have a girlfriend?" i ask chewing my lip really wishing i could disappear witch i could. i rolled my eyes at myself and look at the ground
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:25 pm

I sighed, "No, I don't." I looked at her, she seemed like she wanted to disappear, I smiled and asked, "Do you?" My smile had faded when I said the question, I hoped she didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:31 pm

i let out a breath when he says no and look at him and shake my head "nope i dont" i move my head a little to see him better and chew my lip a habit i did when i was nerves of bored
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:40 pm

I smiled my cocky grin, "I see." I smiled and started walking again, leaving it at that. We made it the bottom of the stairs, I had made my mind. I looked over at Macy and said, "Macy, I've been thinking about this and I was wondering..." I paused wondering if I should go through with it, You must... A voice in mind hissed. I smiled and continued, "I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend..?" I smiled at her, my eyes showing straight to my heart. In my heart I wanted love, trust, care, and someone to hold and call my own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:46 pm

(be right back! imma take a shower!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:10 pm

(k! I'm back!)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:48 pm

i look at him wanting to smack him when all he said was 'i see' my eyes screamed 'AND!?' i turn away looking at the ground. i look back at him "wandering what?" i ask the hold my breath hoping, i almost scream out 'YES!' but i stop myself and smiled big "yes! i look him in the eyes mine bright and dancing now. i smiled even bigger seeing what was in his eyes i nuzzled my head back into his neck "never let go" i whispered
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:41 pm

I laughed as her eyes waited for me to say more. I smiled my cocky grin again and hugged her, my eyes filled with what my heart had longed for; love, someone to hold and call my own, and trust. I held onto Macy and whispered back, "Never." I pulled away from her, my arms still holding on. I looked at her and smiled. I moved my hand down to hers and entwined my fingers with hers. "Ready for dessert?" I flashed my pearly white teeth, smiling to my new girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:52 pm

i smiled big and snuggled into him more. i wasnt alone anymore, i sighed softly and look up at him as we entwined our fingers. i squeezed his hands gently and smiled "you bet" i looked at him now holding me with one arm "you can put me down" i look at him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:54 pm

I smiled and said, "Okay." I let go of her, but I didn't untangle my fingers from hers. I started to walk down the hallyway towards the dining room, knowing Cynthia dessert was probably already there. I looked down at Macy and smiled, I was about a head taller than her. We made it to the dining room and sure enough dessert was there. I smiled and saw that our plates had been covered with a silver lid, like at fancy restaurants. I pulled out Macy's chair for her, sat down, and said, "I don't know how, but Cynthia always makes what you're in the mood for when it comes to dessert. I'm not sure how she does it, but I don't care!" I smiled and suddenly remembered, "Oh! And I was going to show you something afterwards." I looked down and opened the lid to see a banana split in front of me. My face lit up like a kid in a cany shop allowed to ge anything he wanted. I took a bite and let the flavor tickle my tastebuds.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:28 pm

i smiled and walk with him holding his hand, i look up at him, he was taller them me about a head taller. i smirked thinking then smiled seeing the plates with a silver lid. i sat down when he pulled my chair out and said "thanks" i chuckled "ok cool" and watch as his eyes light up seeing a banana split, i giggled and life my lid to find a huge piece of lemon cheesecake, my eyes light up "score!" i almost yell and dig in savoring the taste
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:09 pm

I chuckled just as she had when I opened my eyes to see my dessert. I took another bite and smiled. Banana splits always seemed to make my day better. Cynthia walked in and saw us, our hands hadn't untangled yet. Her face lit up and she waddled on over to us. "Oh Mikey! You caught a beauty!" I smiled, and turned to Macy.

Cynthia was right, Macy was very pretty. Beautiful actually. Her hair seemed the perfect length, it fit around her face wonderfully, and it was the prettier color I had ever seen. Her eyes told their own story, of her past and hopeful future. The color contrasted with her hair. Her curves curved in all the right places, with the right amount. She was fit and obviously exercised and ate healthy. She was shorter than me, but she looked fairly strong.

She was any mans dream come true. She was absolutely irresistable.

Finally noticing I turned my attention back and looked away, embarrassed. I stood up from the table and strode from the room. Leaving Macy and Cynthia behind.

I walked to my room and shut the door, talking to myself, "Don't ruin this for yourself now." I shook my head at myself, fighting with someone who wasn't there. I stopped myself, this is a reason why she wouldn't want to be with me: there was someone who could get into my mind and yell things at me, and I had to talk out loud to speak back. I sighed and layed on the bed, my hands over my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:30 am

i smiled eating my cheesecake,i loved cheesecake it always made my day better. i looked at Cynthia and blush "thanks" i look at mike, i scored big when i found mike, i mean he was hot!,and so sweet but i watch him fight his best friend for me,saved me after the guy shoot me in the shoulder,he was like my knight" i sighed softly thinking about it with this dreamy look in my eyes. i snapped out of it when he got up and walked away, i look at Cynthia,my eyes confused and kinda hurt "did i do something wrong?" i sighed my hand getting cold with out his hand in mine
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Cynthia looked at Macy and smiled, "Nah, he just got embarrassed from starin lovestruck at ya." She smiled at Macy and whispered, "Go find him, he's in his room." She winked and walked out of the room, dissappearing down the hallway.

Meanwhile, I layed in my bed. Part of me wanting to get up and walk straight back to Macy. The other wanted to crawl under the covers, curl up and wait for it all the over just like a little kid. I groaned in frustration at my mental argument. I kept my hands over my eyes, waiting for the answer to drift into my mind, calmly and [i]quietly.[i/]

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:25 pm

i nodded "okkkk" i grinned and got up walking silently to his room thinking i stop at the door my hand resting on the nob, i take a deep breath and push it open i smiled small seeing him and walk in "hey" i say softly looking at him my hands behind my back
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:31 pm

I would've heard her walking down the hall except my mind wouldn't be quiet. When she opened the door I was startled at first and sat straight up. Her hands were behind her back, I sighed, looking down at the ground. I looked back up at her and smiled, "Sorry." My cocky grin returned, "Come here you." I outstretched my hand to her, allowing her to grab my hand. And when she did I would pull her in to have her sit on my left thigh with arm around her slender waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:32 pm

i look at him "its ok mike", my face brightens up seeing that cocky grin back on his face. i walk to him taking his hand and laughed now sitting on his thigh, i smiled and lean back into him with a smile
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next