Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macy..hurt and lost

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Macy..hurt and lost - Page 4 Empty Re: Macy..hurt and lost

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:42 pm

I let her lean into me and smiled, "Want to see it now?" I knew she didn't know what "it" was, but I couldn't think of any other way of saying it. I kissed her neck softly, and smiled. Enjoying her scent, and how soft her skin was. I stood up and set her on her feet, still holding her hand, waiting patiently for her reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:42 pm

i smiled and sighed softly when he kisses my neck, i look at him now standing and nodded eagerly "heck yes i wanna see it" i smiled looking at him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:01 am

I smiled and walked over to the window. I looked out of it to see if Derek had gotten out and was watching. He wasn't, in fact I could still here him yelling and pounding at the hatch. I chuckled and said to Macy, "We need to go down." We were on the second floor. "We could walk or...?" I shrugged my shoulders to show that I was the other option. I smiled at her reassurringly. I was gonna be fine with anything she wanted to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:47 am

i smiled and look out the window, and chuckled hearing derek. i look at mike and chew my lip thinking "could i ride on your shoulders again?" i smiled sweetly my shoulder still kinda hurt and its been a long day
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:40 pm

My cocky smile returned, "Of course, anytime." I bent down just as before, waiting silently for her to get on. Once she had I opened the window and stood in the window pane. The pane was huge, the window itself was huge. I could stand in the window and probably have Macy put her arms up and touch the top. I turned back to her and said, "Ready? This is much different than the staircase!" I laughed and jumped out of the window. Falling down, down, down to the ground. We hit the ground, I landed on my feet, bending my knees to cushion the drop. We landed perfectly fine, unfased I set Macy down. I looked over at her and said, "We need to wait until the sun goes down...Want to walk through the garden until then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:00 pm

i climb onto his back and smiled "i look down "your going to jump?" i look at him "ok then" i smiled small, i squealed as we went down, then laughed "thats was cool" i grinned and stand on my feet, i nodded "sounds good"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:51 pm

I smiled and take her hand in mine. I start to walk into the wonderous garden. The scent of sweet flowers engulfing me. I laughed and looked at the flowers. Roses, Tulips, Daisies, Poppies, Tiger Lilies, all kinds of flowers. Probably every kind of flower was out there, I didn't know how Cynthia managed to do this all in one day, but she worked wonders. I saw an ancient oak up ahead with branches that seemed easy to climb. I turned around back at Macy and my smile seemed to say, "Oooh! Oooh! Mom can we? Can we?" Like a little boy in a toy store asking for a toy, or at an ice cream shop. I ran to the tree, pulling Macy with me. I turned around, "Let's climb up to the top for a better view of the garden!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:03 pm

i smiled and walk with him looking at all the flowers "amazing" i mumbled. i look at his face and giggled my eyes dancing, i fallow him laughed, "alright cool" i say them jump up grabbing a low branch and hosting myself up
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:29 pm

I smiled and reached up for a branch, I pulled myself up with ease and helped Macy. I wasn't sure if her shoulder still hurt and I wanted to make sure that if it hurt suddenly she wouldn't let go and fall. That's how we made it to the top, I would go up to a higher branch and help coax Macy up. I let her do most of the work because I didn't want her to think she was like a little kid. We made it up the the highest branch and I stood up on it, my head peering over the leaves. I smiled looking at the garden as the sun set, making the flowers seem to dance in the light. I intertwined my fingers with Macy's again and closed my eyes, inhaling the scents of the flowers, of the oak, and of Macy.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:42 pm

i start climbing up chewing my lip in constrashion, i smiled small mike was so sweet, hes was helping me but trying not to make it like he was , i push back the frustration that i had that i had to have help to climb a stupid tree. when we get to the top, i stand up and gasp looking around it was beautiful. the sunset was breath taking colors of oranges pinks,light purples,and a hint of blue. i hold his hand looking at everything. i shift my foot so were now our sides were touching.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 pm

I smiled as she moved so our sides touched. They had lingered beside each other, until she had moved her foot just slightly. I loved the colors of the sunset, they blended in together perfectly. Yellow to orange, orange to pink, pink to light purple, light purple to violet, violet to blue, blue to indigo! So many colors, it was absolutely breathtaking. I whispered to Macy, "Just wait for the sun to finally be down."

The sun was finally hidden behind the clouds, out of sight. The night was dark, only of blues and purples. The stars twinkled. I watched the ground and tapped Macy, "Look." I pointed out into the flowers. Suddenly, small lights flickered, rising out of the flowers. Fireflies danced in the air, lighting up the air around them. I wrapped my arms around Macy waist and leaped off the tree. Wings sprouted from my back, large white feathered wings. I put her in front me, holding her in a dancing stance. She floated in front of me, but if I let go she would fall. I bowed, still holding onto her hand with one of mine. Then, the crickets and breeze kicked in. They joined together to form a soft music. In a small pond nearby frog croaked, joining in perfectly with the music. The trees swayed rhythmically, setting a tempo for the music. I started to dance with Macy, one hand on her waist, the other out to the side, holding hers. We spun slowly in a circle, the fireflies spinning around us in the opposite direction. "This is what I wanted to show you." I smiled my cocky grin from her expression and chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:09 pm

i watch smiling then look at what he pointed at and gasped watching the fireflys. i squealed when he jump out of the tree then laughed, i was floating!" i giggled my eyes dancing as he bows, i grinned and put my arm around his waist and dance with him giggling. i look up at him "this is amazing mike" i smiled brighty
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:47 pm

I smiled, "I'm glad you like it Macy." I looked around at the fireflies that danced around us. I laughed and looked down, seeing we were pretty far up off the ground, well the clouds. I looked back up at Macy and smiled. I looked down at her lips and leaned in. Without thinking about anything else I kissed her sweet, soft lips lightly. Waiting for her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:52 pm

i smiled big "i love it" i look at the fireflies and giggled this was so fun and i felt like i could fly, i sighed softly when he kissed 'he kissed me!!' was what was flashing in my brain, i smiled then kiss him back his lips were soft warm and mmmmm so good
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:05 pm

(I gotta go but I might be on in an hour or so..?!)
I smiled to myself and kissed her more passionately. I kissed her with a deep longing filled with sorrow and loved. I could feel us start to lift higher as my emotions soared.
(Sorry it's not that long! bye!)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:21 pm

(aww ok later!! lol its ok)

i kiss him now my arms wrapped around his neck, i kiss him slower loving it
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Her arms wrapped around my neck and I smiled while kissing her. She slowed and i slowed with her, loving every moment of the kiss. My tongue left my mouth slowly, exploring hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:48 pm

i sighed in the kiss melting in his arms, i kiss him my tongue slowing going across his teeth
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:58 pm

I kissed her gently and while my tongue traced her lips. Her lips were soft and sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:00 pm

i kiss him then pull away gently trying to catch my breath. i look at him my eyes shinging
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 pm

I pulled back aswell and smiled at Macy. I looked around to see how dark it still was and if anyone was still awake. Since night isn't as long in the clouds, there weren't any lights on in the castle, but there would be soon. I looked around the garden and saw a weird brown leathery looking thing in the flowers. I had us float down to the ground and my wings disappeared. I walked over to it and had a flashback to the store of when I met Macy. The man that shot her was wearing this same jacket. I tensed and gritted my teeth. I saw a white piece of paper sticking out of one of the pockets. I bent down and picked it up, unfolding it to reveal a note:
You cannot hide from me!
I squeezed my fist, wrinkling the paper. Turning around I stuffed it in my pocket before Macy could see. Through gritted teeth I said, "We have to go." I looked her in the eyes, "Now." I started to walk away, taking my massive strides. I made it to the door and opened it, waiting for Macy to go first. "We need to talk to Cynthia."

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 pm

i look around it was dark now, i smiled and land on my feet watching him trying to shake out of the dreamy state i was in. i walk to read the note "hey what did it say?" i ask looking at him. then stiffened up hearing his tone "ok" i whispered, the dreamy state gone now i was confused and kinda hurt. i had to jog to catch up to him and walk through the door "oh ok" i say not looking him in the eyes. i was trying to finger out what i did and what was on the piece of paper. 'hmmmm i could always make a spell so i could see what was on it' i though chewing my lip now
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:47 pm

I saw the hurt in her eyes and sighed, as she passed through the doorway I grabbed her hand and pulled her back into me, against me chest. I hugged her with great affection and pulled out the note, "I might as well show you." I uncrumpled the note and showed her the bright red words that sat on the page, anger bubbling inside me. I waited until she had finished examining the note and put it back into my pocket. An idea then popped into my mind, I picked up Macy and ran over to the jacket, I wasn't going to leave her unprotected any longer; I was never going to leave her side. I set her down and moved her behind me. With one arm reaching back around her waist holding her against me I reached down and picked up the jacket. I pulled it close to my nose and took a quick whiff. I threw it the ground and morphed into wolf form, I turned and looked into her eyes, trying to say, "Please follow and try to stay close." I turned forwards and sniffed around, I ran all around the garden. His scent kept getting stronger, but moved to parts of the sky I didn't know. I stopped and morphed back to human form. I grabbed Macy's hand in mine and ran back to the castle, "We need to get out of here, he's still here." My voice blank, with a slight hint of fear. I didn't want Macy to get hurt again. We ran through the doors and I found Derek, hiding Macy behind me, I said to him, "Tell Cynthia we need her upstairs in Macy's room right away, after that go outside and search everywhere, someone wants to get to Macy and kill her." He nodded and ran off towards the kitchen. I turned around to face Macy and leaned down giving her a kiss on her forehead, "We'll make it through this; together." I nodded at her and lead her up to her room. I opened the door and walked in, letting go of her hand. Mine began to feel cold and I turned back to face her. I took one stride and closed the distance between us, I leaned in and kissed her with hunger, but mostly with love, I kissed her as if this was the last chance I would get. I already had an idea of what Cynthia was gonna tell us to do, which only drove my kiss into deep passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:25 pm

i was lost in thought when he grabbed me, i give a little yelp in surprise, then wrap my arms around his middle, hugging him tight. i let go slightly and read the note quickly. i grit my teeth anger bubbling up inside. this stupid guy was ruining my life!. i look at Mike looking mad and frustrated. i squealed when he picked me up. i was not expecting that. when my feet hit the ground, i go to grab the jacket, when im pushed behind him. i groaned softly resting mt head for a brief moment on his back thinking, i take a step back when he morphed into a huge wolf, i looked in his eyes and nodded "i will" i shove my hands in my pockets fallowing him around the best i could, not that i didnt love the fact that he was being my knight and protecting me, but i could take care of myself. i wasn't paying attention when he morphed back, so i bumped into his back "oh geez" i mumbled then stumble after him when he started running i look at him shocked "what? hes still here?" i search his face for anything. i groaned when i get shove behind him again, it was getting real old. i listen to him talking to Derek. i look at his back then his face and locking my eyes with his "right" i smirk. then fallowed him to my room, i sighed his hand was getting cold. i wanted to tell him i would be ok. i was a little surprised when he kissed me and then melt in his arms wrapping my around his neck, kissing him deeply
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:37 pm

{Mike} I pulled away from Macy and left her laying on the bed. I walked over to the window and went out to the balcony, closing the double doors behind me. I jumped up onto the balcony ledge and sat down, my legs dangling over the edge. I sat looking out over the ledge at the gardens and sets of trees, thinking. Thinking about Cynthia, Derek, and the Cloud Castle. I sat thinking about Macy and our love. My heart began to hurt and I had to pull myself away from the subject. I felt bad for picking up Macy repeatedly, or for hiding her behind my back. I just didn't want anything bad to happen to her. I sighed and looked around the gardens and in the treetops for anything that wasn't supposed to be there.

{Cynthia} Derek ran into my kitchen, huffing and puffing and said, "Mike needs to see you right away in Macy's room. It's urgent." I nodded, "I'll be right up." I grabbed a few...personal items...and went up to her room in a rush. I knocked on the door and let myself in. I saw Macy on the bed and Mike was nowhere to be seen. "Is he out there?" I asked pointing to the balcony doors. I sighed and walked over to her, whispering, "Ya know, he just cares about ya so much. That's why he does the things he does and says the things he says." I smiled reassurringly to her and sat beside her on the bed, stroking her hand. I got up and walked to the balcony doors. I pulled open both and turned, motioning with my hand for Macy to come over and get Mike. I knew he wouldn't listen to anyone but her at the moment. I needed her to get his attention fast so that they could both leave and get as far away as possible and I already had the perfect plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next