Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate) - Page 2 Empty Re: Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:15 pm

*Quiver*
As she licked off the crimson red blood off her soft muzzle, she smelt something very distant, but familiar. The memories hesitated to come, but she burried beneath the useless junk and soon found the golden reminders of her past. She smiled, but a tear raced down her cheeck. For she had lost the love of her life, and now, no one would even dare to love her once more, or so she thought at the time. "I miss you, Dark Star..." she murmured into the sky with her gorgeous and majestic voice, her stunning blue eyes glowing more than they ever have. "And... I love you..." she spoke gently and beautifully as her head lowered as she had to face the fact she wouldn't see her beloved for a long time. Until it was her time to go, she had to find love... Or at least someone who loved her just as much as Dark Star had. "I'll see you soon." she declared with a bigger smile, knowing in her heart she WOULD see him again. She let out a dusty howl which rattled the trees and startled the ground beneath her.

Back to top Go down

Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate) - Page 2 Empty Re: Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:29 pm

~Pandora~
She frowned and pressed up against Folan trying to comfort him. She sighed and licked his coat clean... " Why did you run off in the first place?" she asked. Knowing it was rude. But she wanted to know a little bit more about Folan, She was starting to LOVE him...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Folan let a sigh deep within his chest and said, "Because, she gave me premisson to hunt." he said not trying to sound annyoed. He looked back inside and imagined the grizzlies soft fur... and how she held him in his arms until, he fell fast asleep. He looked back out and looked at the cloudless sky. Imaging the moment they spent looking at the clouds together, when he saw them both in the postion when he sat on the hump on her back... he stayed looking at the sky, imagining it all.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Stella was still listening. "Where are you". She howled once again seeing she will hear a response she was sleep when she heard a pack. 'This is not WORKING". "Wait jusst listen". She looked around and she found a little area and she went to dozed-off for a second and still was listening out for Faolan. "I hope i gfind you little brother". She said and went to sleep.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:29 pm

*Quiver*
"All I wanted was you..." she muttered heavily with a sorrowful sigh as her eyes welled up with clear tears. Another howl escaped her chest as her face grew still, and she solemnly took a breath of air. She couldn't speak, as she was in a horrible condition. She continued to make a very loud howl her body nearly lifting as high as her head did.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:12 am

~Pandora~
She growled low in her throat when hearing a howl escape someone's maw... She howled back telling them to stay away or she'll rip your wind pipe out. Pandora was a fae that didnt like anyone try to sneak up on her and someone she might love... " I'm sorry Folan." She said pressing up against him to give him comfort. She licked his cheek and nuzzled his neck gently...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Stella was scared. "Your not Faolan". She said and she didn't howl after that. "i wish after that",She said and she was in a deep sleep and she was so tired after that. "i will see you and i will hopefull get to see you again". She said and she was a little nervous about meeting her brother again because it has been 5 years since they was pups and he was a wolf whos mother was a bear. "your very....origimnal'. She said in thought of Thunderheart.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Folan lowered his head. "It's fine..." he murmured. He then pricked his ears to here a distant howl. He looked around and smelt the ground. Could it be how could he not smell this before? He raced out into the forest following the fimlar scent. He looked confused. The female had the scent of his mother, but it she was too young to be one. He looked hopeul... it WAS his sister! He curled up beside her seeing she was shivering from the cold and watched her with thoughtful eyes.

Note: Um... she was not with Thunderheart... she didn't know about her and the bear didn't raise her... only folan and she ended up in Ducan MacDuncan clan.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:40 pm

~Pandora~
She watched Folan bolt away. SHe sighed and frowned. She crumbled to ehr paws and layed there " Maybe i will die alone." She said sadly and whimpered her coat gettin soaked with rain and mud and rain began to flal from the heavens...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Stella looked up. "Who are you wolf?" She asked anbd she was asking very sleepily as she woke up. "Why are you bothering me because I'm looking for my brother". She told the wolf. She smelt him and he had the scent of her mother. Was this brute her brother?
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:12 pm

*Quiver*
She sighed heavily as she muzzle traced down her coat to chew off the flies. "Le do thoil, grá, a thagann roimh an bás liom féin..." she mummured softly, which was in Irish and meant, 'Please love, come before I die alone...' Her mother had always said this, but then again, she did die lonely... She had thought the brute she had met earlier was decent, but of course, second come, first served. She didn't even really get a chance to even say hello...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Folan nodded and smiled nudging her nose softly... "Folan, I'm your brother."he murmured softly with a smile. He looked up and saw that fae he didn't meet yet... he smiled. "Hello, beautiful I haven't got your name!" he barked trying to get her attention.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 pm

*Quiver*
Her tail wagged lightly as she saw him. She turned in his direction and stood a little bit closer to the brute. "I'm Quiver... And thank you... You're not too bad looking yourself. And who might you be?" she spoke softly as her beautiful hazel eyes gleamed in the light created by the moon/sun.

(xD... Is it day or night?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Folan smiled and got to his paws. "I'm Folan." he answered. "I'm sorry we didn't offically meet." he said looking into her beautiful hazel eyes. He looked around her to see that it was pouring rain. "Um, maybe we should go to my den tonight it's underground and super warm..." he sugjested.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:56 pm

*Quiver*
She smiled and gazed at the ground for a moment before shifting her eyes back to Folan. "That would be wonderful..." she said gently as she waited for him to move first. The cold wind started to make her shiver lightly, her hair on end.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:45 am

Folan bowed his head in great respect and raced out through the trees, from where he came from.
He decided to stay where Thunderheart and him used to be.... the went shifted shivers down his spine as the screaming wind rang in his fur. He stopped and lashed his tail from side to side. "It's right here," he said hoarsly. He looked at Pondroa on the ground, and nudged her. "Your free to join us whenever you want." he murmured in her ear. He lifted his head back up and disappeared in the hole.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:06 am

[center]Stella was cold from the wind and happily went back to sleep and she was shocked of the words the brute said.us All night she heard the wind cry and she heard the sounds of owls hooting in the air and the smell of fresh pure nature-like rain.us "i will find out tommorow if he's my brother". She thought as she was sleeping the night away.us
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:03 pm

{Pandora}
She smiled and lifted ehr head from her paws and stood, she licked Folans neck before padding in the cave and laying down beside a rock and sighing, stretching her legs out and then tucking them back in her side before gruntign and resting her eyes...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Folan looked around, thinking that his sister followed him too. Maybe she didn't know that I was her brother, I sha'll tell her tommorow. He thought and layed his head on his paw.. slowly blinking to a rest.
He never shivered, for the rain couldn't come in there, it was just heat. There could not even be leaks... it was perfect!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:26 pm

{Pandora}
She smiled in her sleep before falling into a deep sleep beside Folan she rested her head under his neck and she sighed stretching out her legs then grunting...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Folan perked his ears. The rain stopped! He smiled and went outside... it was damp but still it was warm.... he smiled and played in the mud, getting all muddy. He laughed and jumped in a mud puddle. A wolf could have fun right? he asked himself.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Stella was part of her dream and she didn't her ears. The rain! "No Stella". She told herself.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:12 am

Folan stopped and remembered, he had to talk with his sister... he followed his sister's scent all the way to her cave... he stopped he his tracks and looked at her... she talked to herself? Weird... he said to himself and countined to walk inside. "Hey, um.. I came to talk to you." he murmured sitting in front of her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:17 am

She then remembered. "Falo....". Shs murmed. "Faolan.....Faloan.....Faloan". She mumbled. "Brother!" she cried and pounced on him.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:19 am

Folan kicked her off... "I don't you though." he said, eyeing her wearily. "What's your name?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next