Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate) - Page 3 Empty Re: Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:26 am

"Heh....Stella". She said and smiled. "So......how was hunting bear going cause you smell like one". She asked nervous.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate) - Page 3 Empty Re: Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:28 am

Folan shook his head with a small chuckle. "No, I don't eat bear, I was raised by one." he said feeling himself bark with laughter by her nerovusness. "No need to be nervous.."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:39 am

Stella laughed. "I thought I hever had a brother bear/wolf or one at all". She smirked. She punched on the nose laughing.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:40 am

~Pandora~
She stood and shoke her pelt clean form dirt. Torlting over to Folan and the mystery fae. A loud rumble ribbled in erh throat as she stoped by Folans side. Her claws flexed and her lips drawing back in a deadly snarl, to show her long dragon like fangs telling the fae not to play, or she'll be skined alive. She snroted and growled at the fae, her tail tip twitching with unease and her ears pinned tightly to ehr cranium... You cant change Pandora this is how she was born and raised. she was raised by lions, yea you might think that was imposeible, but when her mother died she was passed over to her mothers childhood friend, Nala. She was my godmother and i loved her with my life, she was kileld by hunters and i was only 1 when she died. im 3 now.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:44 am

Folan stepped in front of Stella and looked at Pondra straight in the eye. "Calm down, this is my sister.." he murmured softly. "She's not harming me.." he told her, and rubbed his muzzle against hers to calm her down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:54 am

"Calm down i'm Stella". She chuckled "Hoo". she sarcaticaly screamed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:06 am

~Pandora~
She snorted adn stiffened, then smiling when Folan rubbed her muzzle, she licked his ears and then turned to Stella. " Hello Stella. I'm Pandora. Sorry for that, im protective and im alittle hot-headed." she said and looked at Folan rubbing ehr massive head against his...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Folan smiled and turned to Stella. "How's life, Stella?" he asked calmly with a smile of exciment... yep! He was excited... he pressed his flank against his sister's and gave her ear couple of licks.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Stella looked at Faolan. "Well I ses you have a....mate". She sighed. "Heh heh ahem um....good how about you". She rubbed her flank against his. "Okay I guess". She said.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Folan looked at her and looked confused. "Mate? No, no, no, no... she's just a friend..." he murmured softly with a smile and a sigh... why did everyone have to just make some kind of guess that other's may not like?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:35 pm

~Pandora~
She heard Stellas words and pricked ehr ears forward. Then hearing his she nodded. Well she really likes him, but did he like her? she sighed and snorted. Then stretching and grunting...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Folan gave the nervous glance. He did like her, but he didn't know if she liked him. He smiled and did the same as Pondra this time, extending his huge canines to a yawn. He then lifted his head and smiled. Going over by Pondra's side again to look at his sister from a distance... "Your quite beautiful, Stella." he said simply.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:45 pm

"How's life......". Those words were spinning in her head. "Ugh..". she groaned and the words swirled. "No mate huh me neither.....". She groaned and passed out of confusion.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:16 pm

~Pandora~
She sighed and rolled ehr eyes before grunting and staring at the fae.. She then turned her head to see Folan beside her she smield and whispered in his ear " Folan i REALLY like you." She said before smield and licking his ear adn turning away...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:22 pm

Folan nodded and smiled... this was his chance! He turned to her and tried to meet her gaze... this was actually the wrong time, but oh well he loved her. He soon met her gaze and smiled. "I don't like you, I love you.." he murmured calmly rubbing his massive head against hers.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:38 pm

~Pandora~
Hearing his words she smiled and licked his muzzle " I love you to." She said. She rubbed her ehad up against his, pressing erh soft slim coat to his rough one. She smiled and her tail wraped around his...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Stella got up. "Feel the LOVE". she said and looked at Faolan. "I'm proud of you". She punched him again and walked away in her den.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:45 pm

*Quiver*
A stiffness fell over her heart as she turned away. "Why can't I find you, love?" she murmured to herself and sighed deeply. "I guess I'm not good enough for anybody to wait for..." she shook her head with disgust at herself. "Le do thoil .... Teacht le do thoil ... I'm begging tú le gach agam ... " she spoke with her words glazed in almost a weepy tone. This meant 'Please... Please come... I'm begging you with all I have...'

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:53 pm

(You want me to make someone else for her?)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:02 pm

(Well it's up to you if you're up for it)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:06 pm

(Yep)
Prejudce, a male walked out into the clearing... he was looking for love like forever. He smiled and when he finally saw a beautiful female. He took a deep breath and trotted over to her. "Hello miss." he murmured with a smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:11 pm

(Thanks!)
*Quiver*
She whirled around her at the sound of a brute's voice echoing in her mind. Her eyes swiftly warded into a sneer, but she gave him a casual expression. "Hello..." she spoke slowly, but not in a threatening voice, "I'm Quiver... Who might you be?" she asked with a small smile as she nawed at her coat for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Stella tried practicing her running and ran around in a circle. "You can't get me deer!" she said and skidded and slightly bumped a tree. "Whoa that HURT!" she yelled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Pandora

She smiled and licked his cheek. Her gentle smooth togue running down his chest. nippling at his chin softly...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:07 pm

BRAIN DEAD!!!!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3