Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.) Empty I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:27 pm

BFF POSTERS

• The lost girl
  • The Forgotten
  • Love Me Or Hate Me

Name:Angelina

Crush:None

Statues:Single

History:Find out...

Personality:Ask?

Angelina walked into the teen club, her hair flowing from the wind outside. She looked around excitedly to see all the teens dancing. She smiled and walked all the way in, switching perfectly. She went over to the snack bar and smiled. "One pepsi please." she murmured and turned to see people, watching them dance with their mates. She sighed. She thinks she could ride solo.. it's easy, just let loose. She drank some of her soda and went over to the dance floor and started to dance.

Blonde
I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.) Mist62

Brunette
I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.) Headband-6

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.) Empty Re: I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Name: Jason

Crush: None Yet

Statues: Single

History: Ask.

Personality: Find out!! ( He's a naughty boy. )

Pic:
I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.) Twat1

Back to top Go down

I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.) Empty Re: I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:42 pm

a girl named APril...... brunette 17 single, personality find out yo self.....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:44 pm

(Here's April)
I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.) Brunette-girl-with-coffee
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Jason looked around himself. It didn't like anybody else was danicng singly like he was. He continued to dance as "Tonight I'm Lovin' You" came on as the next song.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 pm

(Right now, she has blonde hair)

Angelina put her hands in the air and put them all around, shaking her hips to the beat. "Wahoo!" she yelled. Some people stared at her funny, but she didn't care, let the jealousy over-flow them. She went back to get a drink of her soda and watched people dance.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:53 pm

April walked in the club. "Hey sprite please", she said and she got her drink and she drank it and seen the ppl dancing and she danced on the dance floor too.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Jason looked at one girl funny and followed her when she went back to her soda. "Hey, miss," he said with a seductive, nearly irrisistable smile. "You're a bit energetic there out on the dancefloor. Nice moves."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Angelina was drinking her drink til some dude came up to her. She smiled when he complimented on her moves, so she decided to put her pop down. She smiled showing her pearly white teeth. "Thanks!" she said happily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:00 pm

April danced when 'Over' by Drake was on. She danced crazy and she got up and drank her sprite.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 pm

"Good song," He said, commenting on the DJ's selection. "Care to take this to the dancefloor?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Angelina nodded. "Sure!" she said and went to the dance floor again, dancing like crazy, and shaking her hips, her hands in the air. She did not take any lessons, so she just danced her crazy dance.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Jason danced in front of her. He was the best male dancer on the floor. He grinned and looked at her, speaking over the crowd. "I'm Jason, by the way,"

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:12 pm

April seen this girl dance. "Whoa good ones!" she said to the girl starting to dance. "Yeah!" she was partying.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Angelina smiled and shook her head. She tried her best speaking over the loud crowd. "I'm Angelina." she yelled, hoping he'd hear her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 pm

"Nice name," he replied, looking to the new girl that had partied on over. "Hello, who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Angelina smiled and nodded. "Okay.." she murmured and danced around. She then got outta some kind of trance she was in and shook it off. "I mean.. thanks." she said. After over was off, she headed to the skating rank. Before she did, she turned to him "I'm heading towards the skating rank." she said with a smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:21 pm

"Chill with me," he said smoothly. "Mind if I tag along?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Angelina heard if he wanted to tag along. She smiled and turned to him. "Sure I don't care." she murmured...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:28 pm

"I don't have to if you don't want me to. I'll be here if you decide to come back here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Jazlin~
I walked to the skating rank and watched everyone untill I found my skates because I couldn't find my skateboard because my little brother took it and hid it just because I called him a brat yes I might not look like a skating kinda girl but I love it and all boys ask me out but I do reject them at times so I got onto my skates and started to skate around doing tricks all the boys watched me I guess they didn't think a girl could do a trick on skates or something.
Pic:
I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.) Model
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Angelina rolled her eyes at him. "Why do you think I said sure? Come on silly." she said, and grabbed his arm to take him to the next room towards the skating rank.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:39 pm

"Oh I'm April", she said to the male and she went to the skating rinkl
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Jason chuckled and followed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Angelina smiled and went into the room. She got some skates and went into the skating rank. She didn't know how to skate that good, so she gave it her best.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum