Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.) - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.)

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Jazlin~
"did you guys still want to learn it's like really easy maybe if you do good enough I might just let you join my crew"I said and skated over to them they picked me up and threw me I did a flip and landed back on my skates "very funny guys"I said and skated away from them again laughing
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.) - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Angelina nodded. "Oh yeah.. I still wanna learn." she said getting distracted and going over by the girl. "You are very good." she said with a giggle. "Teach me that, teach me that!" she begged.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:54 pm

April gasped "aw....".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Jazlin~
"Well ok but it takes alot of work did you wnat to learn that first"I said watching my crew they were dancing again I laughed so the girls came over "hey can you guys help me with something"I said they said yea "ok grabbed my leg and Nicole's and juggle us"I said as they they grabbed my leg and Nicole's and tossed us while skates "I love doing this"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:48 pm

April looked at Jazlin. "Hey thats impossible!" she said and she laughed as they juggled Nicole and Jazlin.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Angelina laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I just wanna learn regular skating." she said with a small laugh. "I'll NOT fall for that one."
It looked fun, but she could just imagine herself falling, and busting her head. She shuddered just thinking about it. How could she think so cruel?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:58 pm

April looked at Angie. "Thats impossible.....hey can I learn to REGUALAR skate please", she said and she sighed and she leaned in .
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:09 pm

( Fill meh in. I'm too lazy to read them all XD )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:54 pm

(Angelina STARTED to skate with him, before she got distracted by Jazlin's work. She wanted to learn how to skate still)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:59 pm

( Okay )

Jason skated away from the group of distracted girls and continued to skate around, alone. A couple minutes later he decided he'd book it. He skated off the rank and returned his shoes, heading for the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Angelina looked over to see that Jason was heading for the door. She carefully skated over to the side and went over to him, still in her skates. "Hey, where ya going?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Jason turned around, "Oh, nowhere. Probably home." He said.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Angelina nodded slowly. "Oh. I was hoping you would hang out here." she murmured. "But okay it was good to meet ya." she said and put out her hand, and when she shook it she kept holding it, and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Jazlin~
"I know it is but did you want to try don;t worry it won't hurt I've been working on this since I was 9 and I'm like 17 to 18 now"I said laughing
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Angelina looked him in the eyes before going to join the skating gang. She laughed and nodded. "Sorry, I don't wanna try it." she said, with a nervous giggle.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Jazlin~
"ok your loss"I said and skated to the wall and began to to some flipps again then I fell on my but "Crap"I said and got back up and skated around again
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 pm

April looked at Angie. "Do you like him?" she asked and smiled. 'He's a cutie but you can have him", she said and laughed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Angelina rolled her eyes. "Yes... I guess but why are you worrying? Is that what your freaking here for?" she asked with an annoying tone in her voice. She then skated away from April. Why was she asking or even worrying?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:44 pm

April loooked hurted. "jeesh I was just asking", she said and she sighed and she skated to the snack bar. "Hello can I get barbeque lay chips", she asked and got a dollar from her wallet and she gave the man the dollor and then he put it in the cash register and he gave her the bag of chips.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Angelina smiled and kept skating. The more she skated, the more she actaully got better. She would stop sometimes and watch Jazlin's people do all those scary, but amazing tricks. Then, she would pay her respects with bravos.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Jason smiled briefly before heading home. When he reached his house, he cursed. Why hadn't he gotten her number? He'd go look for her tomorrow. For now, he sat on the couch, front door unlocked as usual, and watched 1,000 Ways to Die.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:00 pm

April looked at the bag of chips. She ate them chip by chip and she threw them on the flooor WITHOUT ANYONE WATCHING.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Jazlin~
"Well ok guys I got to go I'll be at the show tomorrow and don't worry I won't be late"I said and skated back to the counter and took off my skates and put on my acual skates and skated out of there they laughed and Nicole skated after me I guess we were skating home together like always
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:46 pm

April looked at the bag of chips and sighed. "i should pick it up", she said to herself and skated away. "They'll pick it up", she said and went to counter and returned her skates..
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 am

(ello!)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next