Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Jason put on some skates and skated around. He had done this a couple times before, and was pretty good at it, but he wasn't the best.

Back to top Go down

I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm here to have fun, not to play games with cha. (My BFF posters, you should know who you are.)

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Jazlin~
I started to do tricks again as everyone watched me mostly the boys here I laughed and kept dancing.
Her Moves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCVFVwcsrI0&feature=player_detailpage#t=15s
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Impressed by the other girl's skating moves he called over to her, "Nice!" But stayed beside his new friend, Angelina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Jazlin~
"well thanks"I said and did a back flip into a split and got back up and skated around lots of people were watching me I laughed and sat down at one of the seats and got back up and started to skate again.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Angelina skated around quietly. She did not know how to skate that well... She got all wobbly and then fell. "Ouch!" she said, and tried getting herself back up again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:40 pm

April got some skates and skated. "Whoa! she shreiked as she fell. "Ow!" she yelled and she tried again to tezch herself skating.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Jason skated over to Angelina and helped her up. "Quite a spill," He joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Angelina did at the joke, she just whipped herself off. "Very funny," she murmured and made sure she didn't get hurt before skating again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:45 pm

April skated to Angie and Jason. "Hello",
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:45 pm

"Sup?" Jason replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Angelina skated a little more before she stopped. She tried skating over towards the wall before she fell again. She picked herself back up, and went over to the wall sitting down on it. She then skated over to the snack bar and asked for another Pepsi.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Jazlin~
"do you guys need help or something?"I asked April and Angelina and watched as people asked me to Dance/Skate again I rolled my eyes "Later"I said to them and they skated away I watched them and turned back to Angelina,and April "Oh and I'm Jazlin"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:54 pm

April looked at Jazlin, Jason, and Angie. "I know I suck", she said and she looked down.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Jazlin~
"Did you want any help I could teach you everyone seems to think I'm good here"I said watching them they begged me to come over I laughed "see what I mean"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Angelina headed to the skating rank after she took a few sips of her pop. She went over, hearing the girl with high experienced skating. "Sure." she murmured and smiled. She hoped this was going to be fun.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:15 pm

April looked at Jason. "How you doing?"
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:30 pm

"I'm chill," Jason replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Angelina smiled over at Jason and skated over to grab his hand. "C'mon you wanted to come with, me how bout you come and learn to skate with me." she said in a kinda sexy, playful voice. But she couldn't help it, that's how she spoke.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:34 pm

"Okay, okay," Jason laughed and skated along-side her.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 pm

April smiled. "Learn to skate!" she shreiked and walked to Jazlin.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Angelina skated along side him, quiet until she felt she had to ask him something so she didn't look stupid. "Have you skated before?" she asked looking at him. She looked at her feet, and her heart pounded when she thought she was about to fall. She then turned her gaze to him when she was sure she wasn't.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:39 pm

"A couple of times before," he smiled when the disco ball went out on the skating rank. He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Angelina smiled when the ice skating disco ball came out. She looked at it, then looked at him. "I've been here a couple of times." she murmured. Her favorite dance song went on. She held out her hand towards him. "May we try this dance?" she asked with a small laugh.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:43 pm

"Sure, I know this one," he replied and took up her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Angelina tried skating with his hands. She turned around taking both of them and putting her back against his chest. She almost fell and she laughed. "Wow this is harder than I expected..." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next