Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<><The Shadows of Darkness><>

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

<><The Shadows of Darkness><> - Page 2 Empty Re: <><The Shadows of Darkness><>

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 20, 2011 10:26 pm

She snorted and turned to walk on. She led him down the slope through the deserts. OVer the mountain tops. And last through the stone aged castle. Only 5 miles from where Death lay, and Dangers mother. Danger growled and her claws unleashed seein the two gruards walking back and froth infront of the entrance to Deaths lair. Danger growled and signled for Shadow to stay put. Danger lurked toward them and swiftly took her blow slicing their heads off with her claws. She snroted and flicked her tail fro Shadow to come. She walked itno the huge door way into the lair of Death. The smell of Death aly upon the walls. Her mothers scent as well. She snarled in defence and her lips pealed back to leash ehr fangs out and glistened with power.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 am

Aeron waited in the shadows as she took out the two guards. Then he stalked forward and into the cave. The smell of Death of everywhere, clogging his nose with it. He walked now in front as he followed the smell wherever it was strongest. Within a minute they had entered a small room in the cave that was completely dark. His night vision helped greatly as he scanned the room. There in the corner were two wolves, Death and his mate. Beside the female were a bunch of smaller figures. The pups yipped and whined as they struggled to get to their mother's tits. Shadow did pay attention to them, he glared at Death. Seeing the wolf that had made him the beast that he was, caused him to snarl with an intense ferocity. For the first time since being with Danger he showed his true anger and strength.

"Ahh Shadow you have come home." Said the large figure of Death. Shadow again snarled. "No I have come to claim my freedom." Death came closer to Shadow but the latter did not back down. "I created you to be the most powerful wolf among the realm of the mortals. You are gifted Shadow, I have only taken the weaknesses of this race so that you may not be distracted." Shadow stepped forward this time and snapped in the direction of Death. "I am a bound monster to you and I am tired of being forced to kill whomever you tell me to. Love, grief, and pain are not weaknesses! Love allows you to care for another, it gives you a purpose in life. Grief is the escape of sadness so that you may mourn for those you have lost." A tear welled up in his right eye though he held it back. "And pain is the concequence you receive for the harm you have done! If I felt the pain of all those who I have hurt directly and indirectly I would die a hundred times over. I am done with being your puppet, Death! I am done with being a machine of killing and killing alone!" Death now snarled though his was the most menacing of any wolf he had heard. "You are a fool Shadow! You do not need love! You need strength, ruthlessness, and agility!" Just then he saw Danger Awakens behind Shadow. "Danger Awakens, now that you are back you will never leave. I still have use of you yet and after I kill this mistake I will turn my attention to you." He snarled and took a step towards Danger but Shadow blocked his way. "You'll have to kill me first." Death stepped back and growled, as did Shadow. The duel was about to begin.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 23, 2011 8:40 am

Danger Awakens growled beneath her throat. She roared in fury making the hole kingdom shake with rage. Danger snarled and snapped at Deaths maw. " You will not get your wish Death. Ruthless demon! I hope you brun in hell!!!!!" She roared. Snarling in defence then taking her place beside her mother. she did not speak nor to her mother or while that battle was about to begin. All had to be silent when a battle was present. She looked down at her mother, but for only a spilt second. Her mother stood up instantly and gasped. " Ohhh. Danger!" Her mother licked Dangers ear. Danger growled and pushed her away. She snarled. " Get away! I am not your little girl anymore. you have betrayed me." Danger snarled in warning to her mother not to take another step towards her. Danger looked down at the pups and growled. a tear striggled down her cheek. But to her surprise she seen her mother nodd and whisper in her ear. " I'm sorry. I know how you feel. I have been watching over you. When Death exiled you, he treated me like i was also his pupet. All he wanted was my genes. Shadow will win. I have courage in him." Dangers mother, Tory said in a low murmur in Dangers ear. Danger snorted and then hushed her mother to wait for the battle to begin.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 23, 2011 9:50 am

Shadow contemplated his opponent's muscle build with watchful eyes. Death saw his experience and grinned. "Yes Shadow use the powers I gave you, let the rage build within you. You are strong and powerful, my gifts have made you invincible." His words echoed in Shadow and he felt himself have more hate then he had ever had before. No I mustn't let my anger rule over me, I must remain calm and watchful. He is trying to blind me to his ways and regain control over me. He will not have it. For the moment Shadow made not a move as he waited and watched. But when Death also did not attack he decided to make the first move. Shadow roared with such anger and rage that it sent a chill down his own spine. He charged forward, his head mid height. When he was 3 ft. away he leaped to the side, pushed off a rock to jump over Death and prepared to land and attack. But Death seemed to know exactly what he was going to do. He lashed with his right paw and ripped a small gash in Shadow's belly. "You think you can defeat your creator? I made you Shadow, I taught you everything you know. There is nothing you can do that I do not already know." He grinned and charged at Shadow. The latter slashed at his nose and dove to the side. Again he was intercepted and received a wound on the left shoulder. Death stepped back and growled as blood dripped from his nose. "Give in Shadow and I will spare your life. You will work the rest of your days as my servant and I will reward you with the gift of immortality." Shadow snarled but did not attack, more wary now that he knew Death was a true threat. "That is no gift you tyrant! I would rather die then live for an eternity doing your every bidding!" He yelled. How can I defeat him if he knows what I am going to do? He thought about it for a moment while looking around. His eyes fell of Danger and her mother and pups. I am a different wolf then I was when Death first created me. What I would have done then is different then what I would do now. I am Shadow, free spirit not Death's guardian! With renewed strength Shadow charged again. He knew that what he would have done was at the last minute change directions, but what he really did was continue with his charge. He shifted his weight to his left leg to make it appear he was about to dive to the side but instead he pushed off with it right at Death. His enslaver slashed at the right (Shadow's left) knowing he would dive to the side. This exposed his whole left side. But Shadow never appeared there. He yowled in pain as a massive weight slammed into his side and knocked him off his feet. His side was gushing blood but he stood up, completely and utterly enraged. Shadow and he charged each other and snapped at each other's sides. They both were fighting their greatest and it was hard to tell who the winner would be. Death caught Shadow on his left shoulder and reopened an old wound making it larger. Shadow bite down on Death's back and ripped out a mouthful of flesh. This clash of fang and claw went on for 2 minutes till the two wolves were covered in each other's blood. But finally in a last ditch effort, Death slammed his side into Shadow, knocked him off his feet, and went for his throat. Shadow saw his attack and with quick reflexes slashed with his right paw. There was an extremely loud and excruciating yowl of pain as Death collapsed onto Shadow. He had won. Or so he thought. He struggled out from under Death and then collapsed on the floor beside him. He did not feel like a victor. Everywhere on his body was stinging like needles. He tried his hardest to keep his eyes open, knowing that if they closed he would never awake. Only one thing kept him from falling into a slumber of eternity, Danger. He kept his gaze locked on her as he lay there panting as if every breath was a challenge. "Your....free..." He gasped out and then struggled no more to speak. His body was mangled and unrecognizable. Except for a spot on his left shoulder, the mark of Death. It had vanished. He was free of his enslaver.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 23, 2011 11:15 am

Danger watched in thriumph. When Death was going to serve the last blow Danger gasped to see Shadow quickly take his last blow to Deaths throat Shadows claws riped into Deaths throat [ if thats ok ]. Danger smiled and then seen Shadow collapse on the floor beside Death. Danger gasped in horror. She quickly raced toward him. she crumbled beside him, looking at every wound on his body. " Please! Shadow! Don't do this to me!" She growled. She put a paw on his shoulder. She whispered her great accient grammas spell. " Let this body return to its soul!" She roared. A big storm broke out, the rumbling of the castle walls began to shake. The castle roof broke and light shone down upon Shadow, liftin him up slowly. Danger steped abck and watched to see Shadow circling in the air. Soon enough a bright light flashed through the sky and all through the castle, Danger whiped her head to the side. After the bright light was gone, she turned her head slowly to see Shadow was upon the ground. Danger raced over to him and kneeled down to nuzzle his muzzle. " Shadow..." Danger whispered.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 23, 2011 12:43 pm

As Danger came over he felt the power of darkness start to wash over him. No matter how hard he tried it kept pulling at him, taking him deeper and deeper. Till finally he saw nothing but black, he was alone and was forever chained to the realm of his creator. But no he could see something...there was a blue light coming towards him. What is that? His thoughts projected through the void, the realm where speech was nonexistant. Just then a crystal clear voice, one that sounded like a sterling bell, answered. Shadow, destroyer of Death. Your time is not ended on earth. The light was only a few yards from him now and he now saw that it wasn't just a light. It was a pure white winged wolf, the most beautiful fae he had ever seen. Who are you? The white wolf stopped 3 feet from him. I am Life. Death is my brother. You have accomplished a great dead Shadow. My brother was going mad with the power he held. He wanted to rule over earth and so he took a mortal form, chained himself to the planet's essence. But you rid him of that form and saved the wolves of an eternity of hell on earth. Shadow thought for a moment and then the memories came rushing back. You mean he's not dead? He's still alive? Life nodded. He unbalanced the nature of the spirits by taking on a mortal form for a long period of time. He had been growing so powerful that the table were tipping unevenly. But spirits are forbidden to bring harm to the others and so we used you. We saw the creature that Death had made and saw his devotion to him. And so we cast a deep slumber on you and helped change your ways. We aimed your devotion towards destroying Death instead of doing his bidding. It succeeded. And now the debt is paid. Shadow's fur bristled on his back. So it wasn't my decision to fight Death. This whole time I was being controlled like a puppet, just like with Death. You are no better then he, you play with mortals like they mean nothing. All my life I have been the pawn of some spirit or lord. I am tired of being used! Life snapped. Enough! Do not speak to me in such a way! I have the power to destroy as much as Death, for I have the power over Life. Those decisions you made were of your own. We only freed you of Death's grasp. Your natural hate and vengeance towards him was not our doing. She was silent for a moment then he expression softened and she even smiled. Now you are free to return to your world. I have earned your freedom and are worthy of a kingdom with the deed you have just accomplished. However I must keep the world balanced, so there is only one thing I can do. She stepped forward and Shadow stood his ground. The white wolf leaned forward, an inch from his face, and breathed on him. May your offspring carry on your strength and courage and may peace and prosperity forever follow you. It was a gift from a spirit, one that actually was real. It was not a prayer but a veil of happiness that would fall upon Shadow and his family, forever. Now return home to your loved one Shadow, she awaits your arrival. Before he could say another word, Life erupted in a flash of light and he had to close his eyes from the brightness. When he opened them he was laying on the ground beside Danger. She was looking down at him, worry in her eyes. His whole form was as perfect as a pups, none of his old scars were left. His marking was gone. Not only that but his eyes had turned rainbow, every color welled within them. It was a sign of the blessing of Life. He smiled, lifted his head, and licked Danger on the muzzle. For the first time in his life his heart welled with love and his innards were warmed by his passion. "I love you." His smile widened as the words slipped off his tongue and he was able to believe them.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 23, 2011 1:14 pm

As this all came down. Danger shouted out Shadows name. After a few moments had passed she gasped to see Shadow awakening. She smiled in happiness a tear striggled down her face. Her mother disappeared into thin-air and the castle walls began to fade. " You have defeated Death. He is no longer here. His walls were broken by you." As she heard his words she only smiled wider. " I love you Shadow." She said and hugged him tightly. She licked his muzzle. Helping him up. They both walked out from the castle walls that began to fade away forever. Danger smiled and pressed close up against shadow. She then stoped and looked down at her paws, she began to turn pure white. She smiled in happiness and her coat went back to its natural color. Her eyes went golden and her beautiful glistening white coat shinned brightly as a angels light. Danger smiled and said. " This is the real me. I'm still your Danger." She sadi and pressed her muzzle against his.

<><The Shadows of Darkness><> - Page 2 DD
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Shadow walked beside Danger outside and smiled down at her when they were clear of the vanishing castle walls. She looked more beautiful in her pure white coat, a complete contrast to his coal black one. "I am still your Shadow." He nuzzled her and then with a feeling of courage, bravery, strength, love, and passion he stepped forward, raised his head to the sky, and let out a long howl. He was claiming this territory as his, this land of importance to him was not to be given to a stranger. He would safe guard their secrets to the end of time.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Danger smiled and stretched her neck out to howl with him. She licked his muzzle and went on. Without knowing she was in heat, lashing out her tail behind her, the scent of her travel up her nose. She then clamped ehr tail tightly to her rump. Even though she turely trusted Shadow, shee was scared if anything happened if she was pregent with his offspring. Either she would get kit around or the offspring would die inside her. Those are the questiongs that trailed in her mind. " Would you like to search off other wolves, or...?" Danger didnt finish the last part for she knew Shadow would know what she was talking about.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Tue May 24, 2011 5:09 am

Shadow sat down where he stood and followed Danger's movements with his eyes. He smelt her heat scent and he held back the urge of mating. As she spoke he raised an eyebrow. "There will be none around us when Death resided here for so long, it will be a while before we get neighbors." He then stood up, walked over to her, and licked her cheek. "I will not do anything to you unless I have your consent. Birth is a miracle as much as it is dangerous, I will not push you into it." Then he began walking down the slope. "Come. Let us go find some water." Within a few minutes he had searched out the main water source near where the castle had stood, a small pond near the edge of the woods. Shadow walked over and satisfied his thirst from the water.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 24, 2011 10:04 am

Danger smiled and followed Shadow. She walked beside him toward the pool of water that circled like the full cresent moon. On the left side of her she has a cresent moon on her hindleg, wind circling the moon. She turned to Shadow and licked his cheek before dipping her muzzle down into the cool refreshing water. The water circled around her muzzle and she labed p her thrist. Her throat now cleared and not dry. She pulled her head up. She looked down into the water, she cocked her head to the side to see something move in a flash and then disappear. It was long and had a big mouth. Danger gasped to see it coming towards us. She looked at it and then pushed shadow out of the way. Its jaws snaped as it got closer to up, almost snaping off my tail. Danger growled at the aligator, the aligator hissed and then went back under the water. Dangers heart raced and then she shook her head and looked over to Shadow. She smiled and licked his muzzle. Helping him up. " I think i'm ready." She said. she groomed her chest, then looked up at him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Tue May 24, 2011 11:49 am

Shadow heard her gasp at some unseen danger. Just then she dove at him and knocked him aside as jaws snapped closed right where he was standing a second ago. He stood up after it was gone and licked her back. "Now were even." He chuckled but then became serious again when she spoke her approval. "Are you sure? I do not wish to push you into anything." As he spoke he moved beside her and groomed the fur on her left side. Then her moved back behind her and looked ahead for her to move her tail aside, a sign that she truly was ready.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue May 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Danger moved her tail aside and turned to look at Shadow. " Your not pushing me. I'm pushing myself." Danger said and relazed her muzled. Spreading out her legs and sighing. Awaiting for his weight to push upon her. She nodded her aproval. " You have my premission. Don't worry your not gonna hurt me." Danger said and smiled licking his cheek and then puting her ehad to the ground. Breathing the dirt away from her white muzzle.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Tue May 24, 2011 1:09 pm

Shadow's cock immediately unsheathed and hardened when she moved to a submissive position to accept his seed. He gently nipped her thigh and then mounted, locking his front paws in place on her sides and his hind legs holding most of his weight so that he didn't crush her. Then he began prodding around for her hole. When he found it he paused and licked her scruff reassuringly then he gently pushed the head of it in her. He paused to allow her to get used to the size and then thrust, sending 2 inches of his tool into her. Again he waited for her to get used to it. He did this 3 times, taking 5 minutes, till her clit was stretched far enough out to allow his whole penis access to her. Then he began to thrust faster and harder now that she wouldn't feel a lot of pain. Since she wasn't a virgin she would at least be accustomed to the size of his cock, for Death was large wolf as well. For the next 3 minutes he thrust into her, slowly pushing his way to her cervix.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 25, 2011 7:21 am

Danger gasped alittle. Spreading ehr legs out more. She stretched out ehr neck and let out a long moan. She then grunted with each thrust. She was used to this since Death used to mate with her. She growled at the thought of Death. Then, whiped her head around to lick Shadows paws. She looked back infront of her, and groaned softly. Her claws out-leashed and drove into the soil beneath her paws. Danger moaned in pleasure, " Stop teasing me. Just get in further. Shadow your gonna hurt me." Danger said reasuring him. She then turned her ehad toward him. Putting her head on his paws and lookedup at him, she licked his chin and smiled.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Wed May 25, 2011 8:05 am

Shadow was surprised that he wasn't overcome by lust at this point he seemed to be able to control his feelings rather well after what happened with Life. He thrust harder and faster into her as she pleaded him to do and then grabbed her scruff as all wolves did. He pulled back on her fur and sent his cock furthur within her. Every time he thrust he would pull his cock all the way out and the thrust it all the way in, giving Danger the most pleasure he could. Sweat ran down his face and he was tiring. So he thrust at her cervix and broke through to her womb. Shadow moaned at the tightness of her. "Are you ready to carry my offspring?" He smiled and licked her cheek for he was completely on top of her now that his whole cock was in her, but he supported 70% of his weight on his hind legs.

((I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides last night! It was an amazing movie!))
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 25, 2011 10:07 am

[ Man! You suck i wanted to see that movie! You suck ass...]

Danger smiled and nodded. " I'm ready." She said. Danger has had experiance of caring for pups, but not for that long of a time before she would kill the offsprings of Death. She licked his muzzle, this is a resposiblity that Danger will take up for an advantge. She will protect and care for her young, even if it meant to kill herself by protecting them. As well as her mate, Shadow.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Wed May 25, 2011 12:44 pm

{Heh heh, yea I know. Wink Unfortunately the power went out at the climax of the movie and we had to wait 5 minutes before they started it back up. The whole theater had a power surge. Here's some advice: When you see the movie make sure to stay till after the credits, there's a little surprise at the end. pirat}

Shadow said not a word as he thrust one last time, binding them together with his knot, and then released his sperm into her. For 10 seconds he came into her womb and was exhausted by the time he finished. As his strength drained he feared he would crush Danger if he suddenly collapsed so he dismounted and turned around so that they were butt to butt as he waited for his knot to shrink. After a whole minute his cock finally slide out and immediately retreated into his sheathe. Shadow walked over to Danger and licked her cheek. "Our pack has begun." He smiled and nuzzled her scruff, burying his nose in the thick fur. She smelt like roses, it calmed him and eased his exhaustion. Then he walked over to the pond and replenished his thirst, the alligators dared not approach him. He was mated now for life and would not let anything even get close to Danger. She carried his legacy within her delicate body and he would not let anything destroy her or his offspring. After he drank his fill, Shadow stepped away from the bank and looked over at Danger, lovingly. "Come let us go find a safe place to make our den." His instinct was taking hold as he started to walk away to find a thicket or den that would provide as a protected den to raise their family. A few feet away he stopped and looked behind him to make sure his mate would follow.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 25, 2011 2:39 pm

[I saw that movie! Sorry to interrupt! Just saying... I did on Saturday! Okay, I'm out!]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 25, 2011 3:13 pm

[Oh, never mind... mind if I join?]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Danger smiled and pressed her muzzle into his flank. She watched him walk back over to the river. She growled deep insdie her throat. Daring for the aligators to coem up and eat Shadow. She then smiled to see him come back toward her. She know had a mate, and soon would have his offspring and a family. She then smiled and followed beside Shadow. Walking instantly into the den and settling down into a mossy nest she made big enough for her and Shadow. She looked up at him after she curled her tail around ehr beautiful soft white fur.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Wed May 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Shadow smiled as they found a nice den and Danger made a moss nest. Then as she curled up he walked over and licked her muzzle. Tired as well, Shadow moved to her side, laid down, and rested his head over her shoulder so he could still see her beautiful face. "Our pups will be exquisite, just like their mother." He smiled as he flattered her and closed his eyes, feeling the soft rise and fall of Danger's chest as she breathed and the thump her beating heart.

((Should we have 4 pups? I'll be 2 of them: A boy and a girl. Pictures will come soon, though I'll wait a while before posting anything till she gives birth.))
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Danger smiled and licked his muzzle in return. " And our pups will be strong, and handsome just like their father." She said then pulling her head around his neck and layed her crown upon his back. She left the rising and falling of his breathing, and the thump of his heart beating against his chest, and druming in her ears. She licked his ear before closing his eyes, and then falling into a deep sleep but her ears still pricked to alert anything of anything that was coming towards her and her mate.

[ Ill play a boy and a girl. Danger will have her pups on page 5. ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Thu May 26, 2011 7:45 am

{Okey Dokey!}

Shadow smiled while he lay there every time she licked him. It felt so good to feel compassion for another! His whole world was around Danger, without her he was nothing. Before long he was fast asleep, alert for danger as any Alpha Male should be with a pregnant mate. Then before dawn he awoke, as instincts told him to do, before Danger. She slept peacefully and for a moment he watched her silently, wondering how in world he had acquired such a gorgeous mate. But then he turned and walked out of the cave. She was already showing slight signs of her pregnancy and so he had to accommodate for her ravenous appetite. So every morning he got up extremely early and hunted for a deer. Then he would bring it back and allow her to satisfy her hunger before he even took a bite. She needed the energy more than he. And so this is what he did. He found a lame deer and took it down with ease, then he dragged it back. The dragging was the hardest part. The deer was nearly 250 lb. But he had it in the cave just as the sun peeked over the horizon. Then he blew on Danger's ear and spoke sweetly. "Come on love, it is time to wake. I have some breakfast for you." Normally the deer would last till the next day, but she was pregnant so it lasted only for breakfast and lunch. Then Shadow would go out and hunt again.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 26, 2011 8:51 am

Danger jumped a bit to fell Shadow blowing in her hear. She smiled and woke, stretching out her legs as she lay there. She sat up slowly and looked down at the deer. She looked back up at Shadow and licked his cheek. She stood and walked over toward the deer. She grunted and winced as a kick hit her side. she sighed and then lowered ehr body to the earth, and feasted upon deer. After she was done, Danger left the rump, neck and a hindleg, that provided the most meat and best at that. She sighed and layed on her side, her legs out, she put her massive head upont eh ground, and sighed, she breathed making dirt fly up and away from her pearl white muzzle. The sun shone into the cavem, and gilstened her coat, making it shine with beauty and strength. No longer was Danger free to roam on her own, now that she has a mate and a family to take care of. She smiled at the thought of it, and closed ehr eyes to rest.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next