Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<><The Shadows of Darkness><>

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

<><The Shadows of Darkness><> - Page 3 Empty Re: <><The Shadows of Darkness><>

Post by Blueroanie Thu May 26, 2011 9:19 am

Shadow laid down and recovered from his hunt while Danger ate. When she finished and stepped away, he walked over and ate his share of the meal. A quarter of the deer was left when he finished and he dragged back into the cave away from any predators that may steal their kill, and also to hide the smell of the blood from attracting said predators.

He then walked over the danger and touched his nose to her belly. The small pups were moving around. A wide grin formed on his face. He was going to be a father! He nuzzled Danger's cheek and laid down next to her, but left enough room for her to move. "How are you feeling?" He asked, referring to her pregnancy.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 26, 2011 11:32 am

Danger smiled at Shadow. Watching him take care of the left over meat. Danger sat up and licked his cheek. Groo,ing his paws. She looked up at him and smiled. " I'm fine." She said reasuring Shadow. Knowing he was worried about her, but also happy that he was going to be a father. Danger grinned at the thought of being a mother, and she liked the thought.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu May 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Olive looked up and whimpered. She felt so weak without a mother and she was only a pup! Looking around, she waited to see her mother and father. She waited several days and nights and they never came. Getting up, she walked out of the cave and cave a small high-pitched yawn. Looking around, she spotted two wolves that looked fimilar. One that looked like her mother and one her father. She smiled, heart-beating. She got up and ran toward them. "Mother! Father!" she called happily.

<><The Shadows of Darkness><> - Page 3 White-Wolf-Pup-wolves-7570936-640-480
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Danger heard a loud yell coem from behind her. She stood and looked out the cave. She seen a small white pup running towards them, saying 'Mother! Father!' loudly out to her and Shadow. Danger smiled and looekd at Shadow, she walked out of the cave and into the sunlight. " Hello little one." Danger said with a sweet voice.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Thu May 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Shadow heard the cry as well and saw the look in Danger's eyes. "We can't." He referred to keeping the pup. She must have parents and he knew that if they found their child with two strange wolves there would be an issue. But he walked towards the pup as well and stood beside, Danger though standing a bit further back not wanting to scare the puppy with his appearance. "Where are your parents, child?" He asked in a soft, reassuring voice.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Olive let the confusion over-flow her so greatly. She looked dumbfounded to realize it wasn't her parents. She looked over at the welcoming female then the curious male. She cleared her throat. "My parents soon return. I found them in pool of red blood sleep." she said in a small accent which was probably different from theirs. "They told me leave and wait for them."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Shadow became downcast at what she said. He looked at the pup in sympathy. To lose your parents at such a young age. But then he thought if his own accord with his parents. At least at my age, I never got to know them so it wasn't such a large lose. He looked at Danger with a look of a father. Then he looked down at the pup. "What is your name?"
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Olive looked down at her paws. "Olive."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 30, 2011 8:30 am

Danger gasped to hear what the pup had said. She looked at Shadow and glared at him before turning back to the pup. She smiled. " What lovely name. Do you have anywhere to stay?" Danger asked. A pup shouldn't be on it's own, while her parents had left her. Danger growled at the thought. How could they leave their pup alone to defend for herself! Danger snarled in her mind. She looekd down at Olive and said " You shouldn't be out here alone. It's not safe. How long have your parents been gone for?" Danger asked conserned.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3