Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good) Empty Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 01, 2011 8:04 am

Beast walked into the his castle and he thought and thought about the spell being broken....A female coming in....He would die to be a human again because he wanted to get out of there. But things are in his way. His helpers don't listen and he needs to watch his temper. He was once told by a witch that one day he'll meet the perfect girl and the spell would be broken.... but until then he will remain a horrible beast. He paced back and forth and he thought and he thought and he watched the rose keep losing petals because of hope. It's hopeless.... If all the petals fall off the rose he will be a beast forever..... He needs to find true love because if not....Oh you will never know the inside of the one they call Beast......
Pic:
(Human Form)
Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6u3OGNgyxIwbaWuGcgIObhv3OPs15Ircn7TNI6H9WR6M9nBD3
(Rd Rose)
Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good) Red-rose-bud-on-stem

(Main Pic for Beast)
Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good) The_Wolves_Castle_by_Sigillium
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good) Empty Re: Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 01, 2011 8:42 am

She galloped through the forest out running a pack of wolves on her injured horse. They came to a trot and she walked in leading her horse noticing the gate was open adn looked back once it closed behind her she tied her horse in the courtyard and tied him up before whispering to him adn made sure he was in some shelter before she found the entrance and walked aroudn up the stone steps beings careful not to trip as she wore a hooded cloak keeping the hood up..."Hello, anyone here?" she called hoping to hear a voice and walked past a rather light room with a huge table in it.

(sorry I can't rmember the story exactly it's been about 2 years since I last watched it)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good) Empty Re: Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 01, 2011 11:23 am

Beast still paced back and forth and he sniffed the air and he heard voices..... "Its a girl master.......". his servent said ad he walked around his room and then he found the west end where the rose was..... "The rose is loosing petals....the spell will never be broken......I have to get her to like me.....or we will never have the spell broken...Its hopeless.... he said and he growled loudly, hearing the echo. He then walked out of his room and he went to the main ballroom. He seen the girl again and he smiled his claw-like teeth showing. He cleared his throat.... "H-H-Hello", he said with his raspy voice and he let out a hand for her to shake.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 01, 2011 11:28 am

Belle who had walked through to the ballroom saw the Beast and jumped back when she saw him at first but heard him talk and saw him put a hand out and put her hand out and shook his "hello" she said quietly keeping her eyes on him rather curious she had not seen a single being here but him. "Have you seen my father, he came out late tonight so I was wondering fi he had come and taken shelter here" she asked her voice sweet and kind to most.
Phillpe her stallion stayed in the courtyard sheltered waiting for his master.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Beast looked at the girl with evil eyes... "Your going......already but your father....oh......let me show you your father". he said and he walked over to the dungeon and he seen Moriece. "He will be here forever...", he said and he looked at her and then Moriece... "You can always say ggod-bye.....but if your hear your staying too". He said before he flicked his tail and walked away and went in his room. "Let me show you your room", he said and looked at her so \she can move with him.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 01, 2011 12:27 pm

She followed him "Papa" she said and held his hands through the bar and he talked to her in a paniced and worried tone and she stood up and faced Beast "Let my father go!" she said sternly not moving from where Moriece was "I'll stay in his place but let him go" clearly not going to change her mind easily at all. Her dark eyes showing she was serious and waited for an answer refusing to move away
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Beast growled at the thought. "Fine you will never see YOUR FATHER AGAIN!", he growled again and he unlocked the cage and grabbed her father and he took him to a servant. "Take him to the forest". he said and the servant took him to the forest without an good-bye.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Phillipe reared seeing his master's father and nieghed loudly "Phillpe" she said and looked towards the sound of her horse adn then turned to Beast "you cruel Beast, you said I would be able to say good bye" she said her tone had changed to a more stern upset one.
Moriece stumbled as he was taken to the forest and left there and ran quickly to the town and looked around him not beiliveing he was back home amd checked he wasn;t dreaming before running to hsi house and then looking through papers to find something.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Beast sighed and he looked at Belle. "Here is your room". he said and he looked at her with worried eyes. "Are you coming". he asked and he looked at her. "Ask her to dinner", the servant said. "Do you want to come to dinner', he asked. "And we say please", the servant mumbled. "Please....or starve". he said and he looked at her and kinda grinned. "I'll leave you alone". he said and he slammed the door.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Belle shouted "I'd rather starve!" she was angry and upset and sat on the bed and looked around her crying and a whinny came from Phillpe and looked to the strange servants confused and sniffed one of them.
She jumped hearing something talk and looked to the wardrobe and listened to it's posh way of speaking and tried to stop crying decideing that she would just go see Phillpe later on to try adn cheer herself up and looked around her all the servants were.. bits of furtinture related to their former jobs and she looked to them a bit confused "this is like a fairytale" she said quietly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Beast looked at the door closed. "OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR COME DOWN TO DINNER! he yelled and he kept banging the door. "Open", he said calmly and he sighed. "She's being difficult". he told the servant and the servant shrugged his shoulders. "You can ask her to dinner....nicely". he said and he sighed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 pm

She jumped back hearing the banging and shouting and covered her ears so she cou;dn't hear him or atleast kill the sound a bit. she then stood up and walked to the window and looked to Phillpe who had got free and reared "get back to the courtyard Phillpe, you'll get in trouble otherwise" she whispered and he pouted and troted back.
She stayed there not coming out and just talked to the wardobe since she seemed rather nice even if she was a wardrobe
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Beast sighed. "It will never be broken....its hopeless". he said and he held his head in his hand.Lumière, one of the servants had went into the room and sighed. "He's not like that......he just needs help so......can you please hep us". he said and he smiled. 'May you please come to dinner", he asked and he bowed.....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Belle opened he door and looked to Lumière"Maybe another time, I promise, but what is going on in this place, a candlestick infornt of me is talking and so is the wardorbe in my room" she said softly hoping to get an answer as she dried her eyes...
Later on...
Beele was hungry and opened the door quietly and went down stairs to the kitchen and looked around it
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Lumière looked at the girl.. "Bonjour, mon ami ..... je vous apporte la cuisine". Which means, 'Hello my friend I bring you.....the kitchen'. he said and he began to sing a little song...
https://youtu.be/_h3Cvs1caeA
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Belle smiled and clapped along watching everything infront of her as she sat at the table "that was excellent, tthank you" she said happily feeling a lot better "but who are you all?" she asked sweetly a lot happier and not caring about the fact they were taliing, dancing and singing she just smiled waiting for their reply curiously
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Lumiere looked at her and smiled. "Oh...well I'm Lumiere and this is my friend Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, and Chip". he said and he smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 01, 2011 4:20 pm

she giggled "nice to meet you all I'm Belle, may I ask why the young master of this place is so... beastly, no that's a bit cruel unfreindly?" she said trying to think of the right word "and thank you for cheering me up as well, the food was delicious"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon May 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Cogsworth laughed. "Oh.....trouble and all". he said and he smiled.....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Belle smiled "how about you tell me when dinner is tomorrow and I'll come eat with you all ok?" she said "Also are there any stables where I can put Phillpe?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon May 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Okay...hold up let me absorb all of this in my head...and later I'm making I new topic...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 02, 2011 1:11 pm

(ok)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon May 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Okay...I got it all
Beast ran downstairs as he heard the music. "What is going on here!" he snapped and he flicked his tail. He looked at the girl. "I thought you would starve! Who let her here!" he growled and he roamed the room with evil eyes...
(By the way Beast doesn't walk on 2 foots.)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 02, 2011 3:47 pm

(ok cool)

Belle looked to him and stayed against the door and edged towards the door "I came here of my own accourd and I can change my midn if I want" she said not taking ehr eyes from him at all as she edged towards the nearest door quietly and slowly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon May 02, 2011 4:25 pm

THE NEXT DAY........
Beast woke from his bed and he yawned. (srry so short)

<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next