Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Belle had woken up and found some old stables to put Phillpe in and taken his tack off of him before going back inside "chilly" she muttered and explored the castle a bit waling around. Everything seemed so different from the outside nice a clean and bright in a lot of places. She stayed quiet as well amazed by the place before speaking.."Must be lonely here" she said under her breath and walked up some stares and looked into an old dusty room with a single table in it and looked inside not seeing anything but an old organ and a flute on the floor.. she picked the flute up and placed it neatly on the table and then quickly walked out looking in all the rooms curiously
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty & The Beast Remix (Gonna be good)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue May 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Um.....*yawns* I'm bored now why did I make this topic. Why did I invite you? I'm, stupid for that you boring.....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed May 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Belle spotted a small table in another room with a red rose with falling petal in it under a glass cage like thing and walked over and looked to it "you need some water huh? and a vase" she said crossing her arms nodding slightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri May 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Beast sighed. "It's a different type of rose.....its a love rose. Each petal falls when I don't fall in love. If the last petal falls. I'll remain a beast forever". he said and he sighed. (My character Beast walks on all 4's".
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 06, 2011 12:57 pm

She jumped hearing his voice and turned to him quickly "well... Don't shout" she said and walked over and ruffled his fur and laughed smiling before she walked out still rather upset about her father.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri May 06, 2011 1:54 pm

(hey lets skip to when they hang out a lot and then she tells him that she loves him or whatever then he turns into a human.)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 06, 2011 1:55 pm

(ok fair enough you can start)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat May 07, 2011 6:57 am

Beast sat on the blanket as he ate a grape at the picnic. "Belle I hope you like it here.......I hope you feel the way I feel". he said and he looked at her and smiled. He then looked at her hand. How if she loves him they will be human hands. It's only 5 more petals on the rose.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 07, 2011 6:59 am

belle looked up from eatin sitting on the blacket as well "It's nice here and everyone is really kind" she said smiling as she looked to the sky and then finished what she was eating "care to explain how you feel?" she asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat May 07, 2011 7:35 am

Beast looked at her. "Well.....you tell me first so I could know what to say next". he said and he looked at her with a look in his eyes. "That's good.....I love......the fact they're treating you right". he said and he looked at her.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 07, 2011 7:37 am

Belle smiled and laughed adn ruffled his fur gently smiling "Ok, I will... later, I promise you" she said softly smiling at him as she looked him in the eye
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat May 07, 2011 8:07 am

Beast looked at her with confusing eyes. "Uh.....how about now?" he asked and he touched her hand. "Well....do you have to say". he asked and he looked at her and he sighed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 07, 2011 8:09 am

"later, like I said" she said stubbornly and kissed his nose softly and laughed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Hello?
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 1:27 am

(hello)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon May 09, 2011 12:43 pm

you wasn't on yesterday.....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 12:44 pm

(I was sleeping at my freinds house)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed May 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Beast sighed. "Yeah....later...sure". he said and he walked away.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed May 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Belle laughed slightly and packed up what was left of the picnic since he had walked away and went inside looking for miss pots. "Miss Pots?" she said and went into the kitchen and talked to her
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed May 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Miss Potts looked at Belle. "Yes child? she asked and she waited for an answer. Beast looked at the mirror and he smiled as he looked at himself. "I look like a.........handsome man". he said to himself and he smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed May 11, 2011 11:09 pm

"when is his birthday?" she asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu May 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Miss Potts looked at her. "Okay.....well.....his birthday is......May 12th....today.....it's actually today". she said and she smiled. "Yes......we always celebrate his birthday by having his true love kiss him but....that doesn't happened every year". she informed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu May 12, 2011 1:11 pm

"well maybe that should happen this year, We need to make a cake as well and try to keep it a secret ok , you to Chip" she said looking to the little chipped teacups knowing what he was like by now and smiled..."are we short on anything, I have to go get something from town as decortaion anyway, you don't have candles or iceing" she said notcing they were shor ton some things.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat May 14, 2011 9:17 am

Miss Potts looked at Belle. "Oh...no need....we have plenty". she said and looked at the rest of the kitchen utensils.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 14, 2011 9:24 am

Belle laughed "ok then, I'm going to go clean up Phillpe then, I'll see you all later" she said and walked to the old stables and was greeted by {hille as she began to groom him witha bit of help from the others
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next