Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Murder that fell in love? [**Poisonous__Vietnam** ]

2 posters

Go down

The Murder that fell in love? [**Poisonous__Vietnam** ] Empty The Murder that fell in love? [**Poisonous__Vietnam** ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Ruelle stood down and looked at a small wolf below his paws. He bared his teeth, the body limp and the blood shinning in the sun that shone through the trees. Snorting, he flicked his tail and walked out of the trees and into the moorland. He saw a small stream running through it and he went over and bathed himself in it, the stream running red from the sticky blood. When it was all off, he got out and shook himself off quickly before trotting over and lying in the sun.

Dangerous, is what they call him. He was a blood-thirsty wolf who just wanted power. You could see through the hunger in his eyes. He did not like a wolf, nor did he ever fall in love with the prissy females. His heart traveled distant miles and he didn't know if he'll ever get it back.

The Murder that fell in love? [**Poisonous__Vietnam** ] 000ruelletabfin
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Murder that fell in love? [**Poisonous__Vietnam** ] Empty Re: The Murder that fell in love? [**Poisonous__Vietnam** ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Walk On The Water looked up at the sky. Her green eyes glistening with strength and pride in them. She turned her ears pricked, and she tood there, she smelt the warm smell of blood. She growled and slowly made her way toward the scent of blood. She stalked out of the shadows to see at her paws a small dead body of a wolf. She snorted and swung her head to the side. She sniffed the body and then growled, throwing her head up. Water looked at the shadows, the scent of the killed filled her snout. She growled in rage. Water took a step froward and into the forest. Her slik black coat made her move swiftly thorugh the trees. Her percing green eyes full of out-rage.

Water made her way toward the killer. She lurked through the trees, finding herself behind the male. She growled, walking out of the shadows and infront of the male. A loud rumble of rage vibrated from her throat. Waters claws out-leashed, and her fangs began to unshealth themselves from their resting spot. Her fangs glistened, she clashed out ehr tail behind her and swung a fore paw at the males face. Just barely missing his nose. Her lips pealed back into a deathly snarl, snowing him that she was not here to play around.

The Murder that fell in love? [**Poisonous__Vietnam** ] 765914ab6e54947b42ac0fbd0e03f904-d3azhpw
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Murder that fell in love? [**Poisonous__Vietnam** ] Empty Re: The Murder that fell in love? [**Poisonous__Vietnam** ]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Ruelle heard a deathly snarl. Standing up, he looked to see a female swinging at him. Growling, he aimed for under her bringing himself down to get under her and lose her balance. Swiping around, he pinned her down tail lashing angrily. His light forest green eyes met her own then he stopped. Not showing how much he saw through her, he turned and got off her not able to control how beautiful she was. He sighed and pawed the ground like a helpless pup. "Is there any way I disturbed you to attack me ma'am?" he asked his fur lie flat, and his tail was twitching with interest.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Water snorted and growled, she lashed out her claws and torn into his side. She flung him off wiht her hindlegs. She jumepd up and pinned him down. " Your a killer!" She roared. As soon as their eyes met, Water was in a whole other world. She sighed and then got off him. " Sorry. I'm usually not like this." She said with a heavy sigh. She looekd at his side, blood triggled down his handsome brown pelt. She approched him, leaning down to lick the blood away.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed May 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Ruelle yelped and pulled away when she gave him that scratch. He leaned down and licked the blood away carefully. "I told him to leave, and he refused." he growled limping away from her to wash the sticky blood off his hindlegs. He didn't care what she thought it was just what he did and he couldn't help it. He looked at his hind-leg. "Great! I'm not medicine wolf." he growled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed May 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Water snorted and shook her head. She prushed past him disappearing into teh shadows. She came back with cobwebs, Isle leaves, and yellow dust from blossoms. She layed them down, and looekd at the brute. She rolled her eyes. " Lay down unless you want to deal wiht the pain, they get rid of it." She said with slight snappy attitude. She then waited for him to lay down.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu May 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Ruelle did as told and lied down wincing. He looked up at her, blinking gatefully and lied back waiting for the herbs to hopefully ease the pain he was feeling.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu May 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Water smiled and scupt up the Isle leaves. She placed thim in her mouth, and chewed them without swallowing the juice. she thenlicked the juice off her tounge and onto his wound. She layed the yellow dust from the blossoms onto his pelt where the wound lay, last she layed the cobwebs over the his wound and sighed. she looked at him and said. " You can get up but don't stratch, lick, or touch the wound." She warned him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Ruelle nodded and struggled to his paws. He then looked at her once and nodded. "Thank you." he muttered, though he was afriad to admit. He walked off toward the trees and tasted the air to scent rabbit. Before he went off, he turned to the female and looked at her. "By the way I'm Ruelle."
He then set off into the forest in search of fresh-kill.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Water looked at him with curiousness in her eyes. She called out to him. " I don't think it's a every good idea to go out hunting while your wounds are still healing. You'll reopen them and they'll start bleeding again." She pointed out, jetin off towards him. She stoped him before he could get any further. She glared at him for a moment before saying. " I'm Walk On The Water. Nice to meet you Ruelle." She said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Ruelle whipped around and sighed. "I swear by Starpack I am not use anymore because of you." he said in a teasing tone, heaving a sigh, and walking back to the moorland lying down, sunning himself by the river.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:07 am

Water growled, wallking towards him. She picked him up by his scruff, his body daggling from her maw. Once she was back in the cave, she set him gently down beside her. " Now you stay put. I will not play games with you. If you don't want Poppyseads again, i suggest you rest." she warned.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Ruelle's ears twitched with annoyance and got up, streaching. He looked at the female with an annoyed gaze a few heart-beats later, her rolled his eyes and sat down, his tail wrapped around his paws looking around in the glazing sunlight.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down