Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breeding farm ( female needed either mare or human female...will get graphic)

+4
Spritz
Emoticon
redhead14
8 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

breeding farm ( female needed either mare or human female...will get graphic) - Page 6 Empty Re: breeding farm ( female needed either mare or human female...will get graphic)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Missy groaned loudly as he went harder and faster, making her body rock with each thrust. She could feel her body milking him for his cum, but he wasn't cooperating just yet, and Missy pushed against him, moaing.

Back to top Go down

breeding farm ( female needed either mare or human female...will get graphic) - Page 6 Empty Re: breeding farm ( female needed either mare or human female...will get graphic)

Post by redhead14 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:32 pm

king kept thrusting in and outof missy. his tool to the point it could barely move in side to girlbecause he needed to release his seed. king groaned pulling out and slammed hard into her past her cervix into her womb. his tool started to release floods of cum and his seed into her womb. king grunte and laid his head on her shoulder as his tool unloaded into her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Missy groaned as he felt him having troubles thrusting anymore, his tool had grown to such an unbelieveable size. She yelped as he rammed into her roughly, past her cervix, and unloaded an uncanny amount of cum into her womb. She felt the cum begin to trickle out of her pussy and over her legs and his tool, mixing with some of her own fluids, and she smiled as she felt his head on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:42 pm

king sighed making his tool move inside of her while it was still inloading into her. he nuzled her and whickered to her lovingli. he walked forward making sure all of him was in her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Missy groaned as she felt his tool wiggle inside of her. She lifted one hand and pet his muzzle, and moaned as he pushed the rest of himself inside of her, the lips of her pussy on his shaft. She moaned and hung her head, getting rather tired. Maybe she'd just stay the night in the stall?

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:19 pm

King grunted as his tool stopped spilling hsi seed and started to pulled his flared tool head out of missy. He pulled slowly dragging it through her as to tease her right before he pulled out he left the head in her enterance as it was flared and pulsating
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Missy grunted as he slowly pulled out of her, teasing her slightly swollen pussy. She groaned slightly when he left the ehad of his tool pulsating at the mouth of her pussy and she pressed onto him.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:31 am

king grunted as she pushed on to him. he whickered to her as if to ask if she wanted him to stop or continued
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:43 am

Missy flinched and decided it should stop. She pulled forward gently, giving him the hint.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am

king snorted and gently pulled the head of his tool out of her still swollen pussy
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:22 am

Missy groaned slightly when he pulled the head of his tool out of her pussy. She flipped over and grabbed her panties and slipped them over her swollen and wet pussy, making a weird face and then pulling on her pants and shirt. "I think I'm gonna sleep here tonight," Missy yawned, stretching, then patted the hay beside her. "Come down here and lay with me." she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 am

king snorte4d andshook his body his cock sending um everywhere beofre he walked over to her. his tool was still out ecasue king had been taught even though he didnt like it too keep his tool out till someone cleaned in. he whickered to her and lowered his head his tool dripping his seed into a little puddle on the stall floor
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:24 am

(No offence, but this is really. weird.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:01 pm

[ agreed. to me, this post has grown old. I was never really comfy with it in the first place. Horse + Human? Not natural! Anyways, Redhead, can you think of any other ideas for the posts? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 pm

( I letr my cousin. Post it she said she wanted to just try one post and she went alittle crazy)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:09 pm

[ umm a little? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:11 pm

(Hmm, Well if you do another topic, I would like to join.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:19 pm

interesting to read... but in rl, missy would be dead by now.... lols. I knwo you all kow that though
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Last edited by Spritz on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:24 pm

exactly. He would either crush her or his thing would 'split' her apart
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Last edited by Spritz on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:31 pm

yep
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:49 am

the fuck people? criticize your own work please, i don't need to be told of for something that's impossible. I know that very well. :] Do you guys go around reading other people's posts? I find that kinda odd. I don't. So please, even if you do, what right does that give you to barge in and completely inturrupt this post? Thanks, guys. >__> I'm dropping this post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:21 am

When im bored I sometimes read topics...
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:11 am

i READ CUZ i CAN!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next