Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breeding farm ( female needed either mare or human female...will get graphic)

+4
Spritz
Emoticon
redhead14
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

breeding farm ( female needed either mare or human female...will get graphic) - Page 7 Empty Re: breeding farm ( female needed either mare or human female...will get graphic)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 pm

wow, that's amazing, deadly! What a great improvement. God guys. >__> Dropping the topic. somebody can take Missy.

Back to top Go down

breeding farm ( female needed either mare or human female...will get graphic) - Page 7 Empty Re: breeding farm ( female needed either mare or human female...will get graphic)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:50 pm

WT Freak!!!! ID get it!!! Why would you just...nm!!! UGH!!! NM!!! I don't get you Thunderstruck!
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:10 pm

You drop people Many Times Thunderstruck Rolling Eyes
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:42 pm

You have room to talk, Sept.
I only drop topics when they're dead and BORING. You even admitted that the Radiance topic was dead. So HA. Don't get on my case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Because You Didn't reply to it. I waited patiently and you didn't even tell me. If you told me that it was getting boreing, then the problem would have gotten solved. I was doing my part, but you didn't do yours.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Seriously guys, you two need to shutup and leave this topic alone. It isn't yours, you have no room to talk. And plus, the whole dropping topics thing, isn't only her. I do it all the time. If you want to continue, then PM us and we will tell you. Jesus, get a life. You shouldn't be !!!ing at Thunderstruck for replying to a topic. It's a free site, and they weren't exactly breaking any rules. It isn't my topic, I don't hold any opinion on this, nor do I judge the players for it. Leave Thunderstruck and whomever else you are bugging on here alone.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:17 pm

First of all, I never !!!!ing her, I never used the exclamation point. Maybe you should go and realize you need to stop being such a smart ass and stop acting like your always right, because your not. I'm not bugging her, nor anyone else. Its called I can say whatever I want to someone and everyone. Maybe you should go get a life as well, And get your ass out of people's business.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:22 pm

I know I'm not part of this and stuff and don't have a right to speak and yahdah yahdah yahdah, but please stop arguing. Lets not scare off guest and make them think were a bad community.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:25 pm

You need to learn something. You can't say whatever you like. In life, you say things, and you get hurt. Take it from me because I learned the hard way. Not only that, but I am not being a smart ass. I'm stating the truth. How contradictory of you to say to mind your own business. This isn't your topic to hate on. Not to mention, your foul words don't get you anywhere. Just makes people think down on you. So don't take this as me being rude. Take it as me defending a friend for something she shouldn't be harped on for. And you are bugging her. And you're bugging me now. I understand I chose to become a part of this little 'argument', but just stop. It won't get anyone anywhere.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Get your facts straight, I wasn't hating on the topic, So stop staying random stuff. I can hate on whatever topic I choose to, and I haven't. So what If i use foul words? Your not my mother. I can choose to do whatever I want on the site. It isn't your business, so stop acting like it is. You can't just show your ass up and say that to me, and expect me to just leave.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 pm

One, I do agree with Savoir on most of what she has said, two we have a right to our own opinions but still posting them on someone else's topic is a bit well, disrespectful if that's the right word and three people can make topics about what they like, it doesn't have to be factual for crying out load so if someone wants to do a horse and human then it's fine but you shouldn't judge or insult them about it.
Also I'm sure everyone here has dropped a topic before, I know I have but it doesn't matter there is clearly a reason for it, so just ask over Pm next time and don't bring it up afterwards and start an argument.

And if this doesn’t make load of sense I don't care but seriously just stop the arguing it's getting no one nowhere frankly and is probably upsetting people ontop of that.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Do you not understand that things you say can actually affect people? This is their work, their writing, and you have no business talking about it. Hating on it or whatever you wish to call it. I don't care what you think of me, and I don't care what you have to say about anyone. Because to be frank, it takes guts to reply to a topic like this. And when you say you can do whatever it is you like on this site, why can't they? Do you have a privilage they don't? You are no moderator.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Soul Hunter wrote:One, I do agree with Savour on most of what she has said, two we have a right to our own opinions but still posting them on someone else's topic is a bit well, disrespectful if that's the right word and three people can make topics about what they like, it doesn't have to be factual for crying out load so if someone wants to do a horse and human then it's fine but you shouldn't judge or insult them about it.
Also I'm sure everyone here has dropped a topic before, I know I have but it doesn't matter there is clearly a reason for it, so just ask over Pm next time and don't bring it up afterwards and start an argument.

And if this doesn’t make load of sense I don't care but seriously just stop the arguing it's getting no one nowhere frankly and is probably upsetting people on top of that.

I compleaty agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:07 pm

This may be a bit late but:

First of all, I never !!!!ing her, I never used the exclamation point. Maybe you should go and realize you need to stop being such a smart ass and stop acting like your always right, because your not. I'm not bugging her, nor anyone else. Its called I can say whatever I want to someone and everyone. Maybe you should go get a life as well, And get your ass out of people's business. ~SeptSapp

Hell yes you were bugging me! And leave Saviour ALONE, because she's right more than you are. Now instead of continueing this fight, just drop it and go back to your own topics. Be my guest if you want to read others' topics, but DON'T COMMENT ON THEM. You have no right. It's safe to say we've all made some "enemies" now, but I think we can deal with it. Just don't talk to the person you dislike. :] Kay?
I didn't read the entire arguement, but i read some of it. And you kinda were hating on this topic, Sept. i was asked to join the topic, and so I did. So please don't make a big deal about. Anger management Sept.
Now let's just drop it and listen to what Soul Hunter said. She was 100% correct in every way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Thunderstruck wrote:This may be a bit late but:

First of all, I never !!!!ing her, I never used the exclamation point. Maybe you should go and realize you need to stop being such a smart ass and stop acting like your always right, because your not. I'm not bugging her, nor anyone else. Its called I can say whatever I want to someone and everyone. Maybe you should go get a life as well, And get your ass out of people's business. ~SeptSapp

Hell yes you were bugging me! And leave Saviour ALONE, because she's right more than you are. Now instead of continueing this fight, just drop it and go back to your own topics. Be my guest if you want to read others' topics, but DON'T COMMENT ON THEM. You have no right. It's safe to say we've all made some "enemies" now, but I think we can deal with it. Just don't talk to the person you dislike. :] Kay?
I didn't read the entire arguement, but i read some of it. And you kinda were hating on this topic, Sept. i was asked to join the topic, and so I did. So please don't make a big deal about. Anger management Sept.
Now let's just drop it and listen to what Soul Hunter said. She was 100% correct in every way.

Agreed by me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:23 pm

I do believe I am done here. Septsapp, I love your topics and I hope this doesn't screw anything up. But if it does, it won't be my fault alright? Bye guys, sort whatever else out by yourselves and pm if you have anything against what I said.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Saviour, I think it's a little bit late for that post...check out the anocments. Crying or Very sad She was one of my 1st friends on this site and I understand what she meant on her topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Honestly nobody should feel bad besides me, because I think it's pretty obvious all this is my fault.
What 'coincidence' is it that she decided to quit right after this arguement? It's not one, so I believe it's self-explanitory. She can make up reasons, and they aren't really made up, considering the reasons are true, but I do firmly believe that most of it is my fault.
Don't hate me for not saying sorry, but apologies aren't one of my strong suits, especially if I feel I'm in the wrong. So I'm sorry she's quitting, but also that I can't/won't do anything about it. Go ahead and hate me, too, if you must, but I can't change myself over one squirmish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Thunderstruck none of this was anyone's fault. It was a little argument based on who knows what like all the others on horseisland. She didn't have to leave, and it would be childish if she left because of this. Don't think anything of it. I am going to stop thinking about it. It really wasn't as bad as alot of the fight's I've seen in the years I've been on this site. It's history now.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:44 am

Look what you did! Saviour!!! My one funny, smart, rpg gal has quit cuz of you!!!!!!! UGH!!! I don't know what to do now! Wild One you didn't help either.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:07 am

Very Happy :It's Time For Pizza Words Of Wisdom: Very Happy

breeding farm ( female needed either mare or human female...will get graphic) - Page 7 Moz-screenshot-6breeding farm ( female needed either mare or human female...will get graphic) - Page 7 Pizza_slice_2

-------------------

So you fight, yes? Yes. No one needs to answer 'cause I know, 'cause I read the topic yes. And yet, I thought it was disgusting but that really didn't give me the right to post on the topic. That's rude. I'm not rude. But, some people can get curious and are aloud to post on a topic at any cause without being told not to. That's why were a free country of the United States and this is a free site to be overlooked at and that's why I pointed out some problems to point out with all of you:

Saviour, you are right about so many things. You always are. And it does make you sound like a smart pizza on the computer but, that doesn't mean you are. I totally agree with some of the stuff. But there, you can read others topics. And if that wasn't what you were saying, then I'm sure your right on not being aloud to post on people's topics without common sense, but think, you joined in reading the arguments, when there was no need to. Which I am, because pizza likes to.

Thunderstuck, I could tell you weren't completely comfortable with this, maybe not even comfortable at all. If you weren't, you should've let the person of the topic know that you are not comfortable with these things and it could have been easily dropped without any comments or rejection. But, you decided to go on and that caused people to be curious, to see if they can reply. You have every right not to feel sorry for SeptSap, and you girls were getting along well. Rping, a lot.

Wild One you are good to try to stop a fight, but it's not good to get into a fight that you were never in. SeptSap, were all going to miss her a whole bunches but to get my opinion, would you do that in a school fight? This is just a little argument over a topic it's not even worth talking about.

SeptSap please don't take it to heart. I believe in your rights about reactions about this topic, but doesn't make you want to leave. I wanted to leave a bunch of times, and you should hear the rejections of your friends to comfort you in this site. Now, it's not worth it I mean I've been in bigger arguments here but this is nothing but dust, and so is the other people trying to forget it. I hope you don't leave, but if you decide to, I'll miss you.

Soul Hunter, Half of Saviour's

--------------
Very Happy :More Detail: Very Happy

Girls, we all make the most stupidest mistakes. And yeah, drama, love and stuff comes through us easily. But, we all trust each other here. Enough to talk about our crushes, our problems, and to solve others. We're going to fight especially because were all girls. We're on a site, and since we really don't know each other, it's easy to say things that might hurt people, or anything that might make you kinda sick, stressed and might just say you want to kill yourself. We'll fight, and there's no need to stop it cuz they have the right to do it themselves.

Actually, we are kinda becoming that mating site that's made by formation and the mod/leader or whatever made it clear this is a people for all ages so we mustn't go so far. People will read.

This Is Pizza Twisted Shadows, and I am out! Peace
If you have any questions or comments feel free to talk.
Smile

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:17 am

Smart choice...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:01 pm

It's No one faults, Alright? I've had plenty of meaner players talk to me worse on the site, dosen't mean a thing. I was thinking about quitting for months, Its not anyone's fault for my decision. Don't blame anyone, I would hate to leave and see my buds turn on one another.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:09 pm

I was just sayin'
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Yeah me too. Not gone mention no names..
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next