Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Me From This Mortal Life Of Hatred And Murder [ Mature ]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Save Me From This Mortal Life Of Hatred And Murder [ Mature ] Empty Save Me From This Mortal Life Of Hatred And Murder [ Mature ]

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:55 pm

The camera beemed red as I press the small black button and sit down in front of my grey keyboard. Bright smile meeting the tone. My playful voice melodically greeting the internet users I post to. [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Mb5Yt_ylk&feature=relmfu ] I turned the camera off and roll my shoulders. Leaning softly against the white door of my room and staring absently out the window. Want and desire filling my soul and eating my typically bubbly personality. Memories of my father flashing only momentarily before I pushed them away. My eyes stinging with tears before I took a centering breath and began downloading my recent cover of E.T by Katy Perry to my Youtube acount.

The clinking of silverware emanated from the drawer as I pulled it softly out and grabbed three forks and shut the drawer. Stepping lightly in my black flats, a bow set diagoally on the toe. I wore a 3/4 inch sleeve shirt with thin black stripes. A long, old-style heart locket along with several other silver necklaces. Black/silver skinny jeans of a spandex like material was pulled form-fittingly over my legs and my hair was the style popular of today. Dark with brunette highlights. Cut thick with layers at the top and thin but longer at the bottom. My eye makup was dark, but I had only eyeliner on, along with foundation. As I set the table, my mother began to talk about missing a certain spice for the spaghetti. With a sigh I nod and set down the last fork, on the napkin, that was left of the plate and south of the water glass. "I'll get it, be back soon" I say softly and walk around the chair. Into the living room and taking my wallet in my hand. The store -thankfully- was just a few blocks away.

-Why don't we skip to the part where she is actually in the store?-

The automatic doors parted as I stepped into it's sensor's range. A cool breeze tickling my arms and bringing goosebumps to rise. Glancing around, my silent black flats tapped along the cheap white lenoleum tiles. I reach the spices aisle and turn into it. Eyes reading the labels with ease and freezing on one. The red cap and small bottle holding basil. With a soft chuckle at my mother's forgetfullness, I take it in my fingers and off the shelf. Turning to walk to the registers and pay for it. It wasn't like I hadn't done this before. They knew me quite well here. I had stopped dreaming however. The sweet little addition to being young and innocent. When I was little-well, more like 10 or 11, I still believed in miracles. Fantasies actually. Where the ordinary girl was caught in romance with a supposed monster. Their beauty unseen by others. I had fallen out of that dream years ago. When my father had died and I lost all hope and love. Thinking I could never find someone to love ever again...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0RwxGSOAnYA/TUZ4FdQSTyI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/LL5ktPaxVxk/s1600/christina_grimmie_by_Clerisabel.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Save Me From This Mortal Life Of Hatred And Murder [ Mature ] Empty Re: Save Me From This Mortal Life Of Hatred And Murder [ Mature ]

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 pm

The suddenly blisteringly icy wind echoed across the pavement, causing an inhuman shudder to quake up his spine, the small twin limbs upon his back quivering beneath his trench coat,the fabric was stained with the unfathomable despair of the lives he had taken. The man carried a rather cool aura about him, sending out vibes of relaxation to calm possible future prey. The dark, indescribable molten amber and intense abyssian blue, which would melt into the core of those who were lucky enough to lock his gaze, found themselves glancing at a somewhat warm atmosphere, practically seeping from the walls, of a nearby store. A few momentous strides and he was inside the door, beautiful yet somewhat hypnotizing eyes scanning everything, everyone behind the black tinted rims of some expensive shades. It wasn't even that sunny outside either.

The odd stranger looked around slightly before his molten eyes became glued on a human girl, by estimation, of about 16-17, he may have been wrong. He moved his coat slightly, more secretly adjusting the shrunken limbs that adorned his shoulder blades, so he could take residence upon a small chair. Strands of pitch black hair fell over his right eye as he closed the pools of swirling gold and blue briefly, only granting them access the light of the artificial beams of light that the lightbulbs overhead granted, when a sound was heard.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Save Me From This Mortal Life Of Hatred And Murder [ Mature ] Empty Re: Save Me From This Mortal Life Of Hatred And Murder [ Mature ]

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:34 pm

My hands swiftly pulled the wallet from my pocket and flipped it open. Handing her a five and smiling warmly. "How's business?" I say softly. The woman opened her mouth to talk before we both froze. Looking over as a man, with an odd aura, stepped into the building. With.. Sunglasses? With a questioning look, I turn back to the woman and clear my throat "Sorry bout that." She nods slightly, agreeing yet apologizing as well. "It's... well, work right?" I shrug and take the spice, along with the change. Stuffing the loose coins in my pocket along with my wallet, I nod a silent goodbye to the woman and walk slowly towards the door. Not exactly caring to get home soon. I couldn't help another glance of the man. His [beige?] trench coat rather intoxicating in both adding to his handsome mystery and causing a tingling pinch of fear to crawl up my spine. But with my father's blood, there was no way I could leave without thinking of him for a long time to come. I almost spoke to him, asked him if he had a place to go, but instead paused in the automatic doors. Causing them to spaz slightly and try to shut before pulling back. It did this twice before stopping. With a furrow of my feminine brows, I turn around. Not wanting to seem like a freak but wanting to get to know the man. I guess that feeling of meeting a fantasy still grasped my heart and soul.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:56 pm

The orbs of swirling spectrums of color opened as I heard the sound of the mechanics in the door spazzing to the human's reluctance of exiting the store. I had begun to wonder as the why the human stopped before she turned and looked at me. I stared back, eyebrow raised slightly in my unmistakable curiousness to this human's sudden change in aura. It was edging on my own, curious, tentative to touch the boundary that was the edge of my atmosphere.

I moved my hand slightly to move the sunglasses that adorned my well-chiseled face, a quick flash of the gold that swarmed in my orbs of blue was given to the human girl. Let her mind wander on what happened, my eyes were not eyes that most girls would see on an every day basis, now were they? I tapped the shrunken fangs behind my upper lip in thought, the pricks of sharp-tipped teeth forced me out of my dark thoughts. I used one hand to make a waving motion at her, a greeting of sorts, almost refusing to use my voice. I didn't want to pull her in using that cheap trick. She was much different, I sensed something about her that was unbelievably exasperated by thoughts of fantasy.We aren't just fairy tales, young miss.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:04 pm

I cleared my throat in embarrassment as I felt my face redden. Looking slightly away. Contacts? Had to be. Right? I pull my bangs lightly from my unique features and smile softly "Sorry, sir". Chewing the inside of my lip in nerves. Great. Now I wouldn't quit thinking of him. And of course, get teased from my brother's about my distractance. I step out of the mechanical doors and out into the cold. Crossing my arms automatically to the chill and looking both ways on the street. My dark hair pulled in the wind to my left. As the light reddened and the cars stopped, I cross the steet inside the yellow lines. Not taking the time to step on the lines like I typically did. What if he was going to say something. I slowed, glancing back only slightly. With the honk of a horn I jump, noticing the light had turned green once more. I jog on light feet to the other side before sitting on a bench. Arms pulled close in an attempt to keep warm while I wasted time. His eyes were the things I couldn't get out of my head. Blue swirled in gold. But they didn't look like contacts. They didn't have the slight ridge on the edge of the color that gave contacts away. Maybe he got the real expensive ones. But why?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 pm

I raised an eyebrow as she left post-haste, her face was red and her aura suddenly changed to nervous. I s'pose orbs of whirlpool blue and amber have that effect on unsuspecting people. I stood quickly, not even bothering to adjust my dark trench coat before leaving the store with my hands in my pockets. I had nodded a silent goodbye to the clerk before seemingly walking faster than natural, I slowed as her scent reappeared, she was close. I saw the unmistakable features of her face from a distance, she was intriguing. Indeed. I quickly walked to the crossing and waited, I wanted to seem normal as most people. Even my impatience seemed to lessen. I saw the lights change and quickly walked across, stopping for a brief second and flashing, what looked like a smile, at the sitting girl before walking away. I had slowed my pace just incase.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:38 pm

I glance over at the cars as their headlights ceased their movements. With a shaky breath, I look back at my shoes and pick at the chipped and fading black nailpolish on my short fingernails. His footfalls grew closer, and his smile seemed innocent. But the way it played in my mind over and over again told me otherwise. I let my dark brown -nearly black- eyes follow his figure before it dimmed and dissappeared in the night. Pulling my hair back behind my ear, I stand and stepped over the wet sidewalk quickly. Keeping a distance from us. I didn't know what I was doing. Getting myself killed?! Probably. Who cares anymore. At least I'd be with my father. My left foot grew cold and I glance down. Ankle deep in a muddy pool of water. Trying to keep silent, I lift it out. The felt flat dripping lightly as I place it beside my other one and continue, slower, towards the man. Trying to avoid catching his attention.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:48 pm

I continued walking, my right hand snaking it's way from my pocket to my cheekbone, the tips of my fingers found the object and removed it from my vision. The plastic clacked against plastic as I folded them up and placed them in my pocket, I stopped briefly. My hand lifting again, this time to my hair to move it from my face, earning a small content groan to escape my slightly-parted lips. I moved my head to the left, a miniscule amount, seeing the girl's reflection, bounced from other windows to the one I stood opposite. I started walking once more, eyes closed and shrunken limb tips quivering in anticipation, my destination was aimed for the southern part of town. On the border of the forest. Not a bad neighborhood. That's what I heard anyway.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:52 pm

I freeze as he reaches his hand up twice. Moving the glasses and hair from his eyes. Curiousity still nipped at my fingertips. Their shaking forcing me to put them in my pockets. The spice was in my back pocket, though it's shape was awkward and uncomfortable. I hold my breath and close my eyes when he turns. Hoping he wouldn't see me. But he kept going. Surprisingly not seeming phased. With a deep intake of breath I silently continue the pursuit. If you could call it that. My immature attempt to learn more about someone would most likely get me killed or thrown in court. Mom wouldn't be happy.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:58 pm

I kept a steady pace as I turned the corner, the shadows casted over the pavement, making it slightly harder for one to see. '' Still giving chase? What a curious one you are..'' I mentally laughed at my thoughts, I sounded like my uncle, all old-timey. I needed to spend less time with that weird one. I stopped walking the shadows, almost completely hidden as I sidestepped from view, I had to dampen the glow of my hypnotically beautiful eyes so the girl would not see them, luckily, they vanished into the dark. '' Hmm, now then, little one. Let's find out what you're up to.'' I took notice of the increasing volume of footfalls, feminine footfalls.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:04 pm

I sigh when I loose sight of him and slow down. Looking around. The dim moonlight caught my locket and it flashed slightly. I didn't take notice and simply sighed. Walking past a dark alley without much thought and heading home. I guess that was for the better. I mean, a 16 year old against that man wasn't really all that smart. My house was several blocks away now. And it started to drizzle slightly. Grumbling, I brush my hair, which was already starting to frizz and cling to my face, back again. Not hearing anything behind me, nor in front of me. It was like he just..... disappeared.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:17 pm

I couldn't help but snicker beneath my breath, I stepped out of my cloak of darkness to call to the leaving maiden,'' Excuse me miss, but, why were you following me? All the way out here?'' I took a couple of steps closer as I spoke, gaining easy distance on her just before she turned around. I no longer spoke and forced my eyes to dampen their hypnotic-like appearance,'' You should get under shelter, there's a bus stop not far from here.'' I offered to her, smiling slightly. I didn't want to scare her away. I had intended to follow her - just as she had done me - but my good will was against it.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:20 pm

I jump violently at his silken voice and turn around. He was right behind me and my heart thrummed uncontrolably. "I-uh" I swallow hard. "I'll be fine" My step was small as I backed only one step away from his insanely gorgeous eyes. Beginning to pick at my polish again and lowering my gaze to the ground between us. Scared to death but never would I admit it. Never would I give up on something I wanted or needed and never would I back down. Fatherly gift I suppose.

[ Sorry so short ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:24 pm

I almost lost my smile,'' Are you sure? Well, at least take this umbrella. It'd stop your hair from frizzing.'' I pulled out an umbrella from behind my back, you could call that a magic trick, and offered it to her, I wasn't wearing my gloves like I had earlier, rain seemed to avoid hitting my bare skin, an imaginary wind forcing the droplets away.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:36 pm

I shake my head softly and step back "No thanks" I say, eyeing the umbrella nervously before looking back into his captivating eyes. Immediately I felt weakened. Was I supposed to say something? Do something? Should I run? No. I wouldn't run. Never. My eyes moved to the road behind him before back. What was I going to do? I shift my weight and fold my arms over my chest. The locket ringing slightly in the night when it met it's chain. I grip it tightly and bite at my lip.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:43 pm

I shrugged her reluctance off,'' Ah, I see you aren't that trusting of strangers. Wise choice.'' I smirked and retracted the umbrella twirling it between my fingers, forcing it to vanish. I bowed my head slightly before shoving my hand in my pocket and turning around slowly. My eyes disconnected from hers as I closed them briefly, I opened them again once I had turned away, I stayed like that for a moment, almost wishing we could talk a little longer. Well, I wouldn't exactly call it 'talking' as such.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:27 pm

When our eyes broke their gaze my strength returned. "But then again..." I pause, leaning against the cool brick wall beside me and looking across the alley to the other house. "You aren't a typical stranger. Are you?" My voice didn't seem questioning. But it was. And I desperately listened for the answer. Hoping for something it probably wasn't. But then again. Even if he answered with the answer I was seeking... What if he was truly evil. And not the one's I had dreamed of so many times and wrote, sung, played about. The leisurely activities used to be about fantasies as such. And father was the only one who knew of it. Well, until he died. Then my brother's and mother found out.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:36 pm

I turned my head slightly,' No I'm not. Well observed.'' I said rather brightly, glad I didn't have to hide all of me.'' Do you want to know who, or what I am?'' I questioned, doubtful of her resolve. I stayed like that for a minute, half turning my head to look back and partially turning my whole body.

(Brain Fart.)
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:48 pm

I listen carefully to his words. My heart jumping but I forced it down. Keeping my cool. "That depends" I said. Flashing a half smile, before continuing "Are you going to face me?" I asked. Wanting to look into the eyes once more. Even if they did crumble my bravery. I would have to face them and push on. Whether they were evil or not I had to know. Simply, had, to know.

[ same here ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:24 pm

I turned completely around, eyes closed, till a moment passed then I opened the pools of swirling molten amber and abyssian blue to her view,'' I'm facing you, now whats your answer for question, young miss?'' I had a slight smile as my dark hair swept across my face from a surprise gust of sharp wind.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:31 pm

The sight of his eyes made me falter only slightly as I caught myself. "Yes." Was all I said. The gust of wind bringing my dark bangs across my face before I brushed them away. Surprising I was being this brave, for I rarely stood up to anyone anymore.

[bahumbug]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:46 pm

I nodded with a slight smile,'' Please don't run away.'' I whispered quietly and removed my coat quickly, the feathers molted immediately as my wings quivered at the thought of being spread, I rubbed my arm as one of my wings showed its tip from behind me,'' Please don't be scared.'' I said in a suddenly uncharacteristically frightened voice, at the thought of losing a possible friend.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:45 pm

My eyes widen as he removes his coat. Stepping back only slightly before letting a smile split across my face. "Wow" I knew I sounded foolish, but what else was I to say. I step forward a few steps before walking around to his back. Admiring the wings. I shake my head softly "Now you decide to show up" I say quietly. More to myself and barely audible to the man. "Why would I run?" I nearly laughed.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:42 pm

I turned my head to follow her, the feathered limbs started stretching out to their full size, eager to relax the tense muscles," Most people Rin the moment they see my coat off..." I realised how stupid that sounded before rephrasing it," Ya know, cause certain people do that..." I muttered the last words quietly before feeling a feath come loose. I pull it out gently and twirl it in my hand, I turned slightly so I could see the human girl better. As I did so, I felt my feathers brush up against her face.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:58 pm

I watch as he pulls a feather from his wings. Their feathers brushing my cheek slightly. "Why would anyone want to run from this? It's.. amazing" I say quietly, finally meeting his gaze. The swirls of amber and blue catching me off guard. I clear my throat and step back slightly "Sorry... It's just, I have had this thing for fantasies and such my whole life..." My eyes trail to the black flats on my toes and I lift them. Tapping them playfully and nervously.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next