Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Yeah, it's okay, though. We have two other topics that we can let our creativity flow on. ^^

And okeedokes, that's perfectly fine. A post every few days, that's perfectly fine.

And that's awesome, but you don't have to if you don't want to. Also, tell me if you don't like me speaking in Japanese on the post, I'll try to keep it to a minimum of like 1 word per five posts or something XD

and yeah, Black and my horse Velvet? Her bio is under ' Red River Ranch [ My Horse Bios ] '
But only if you want.

Back to top Go down

Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!)

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:18 pm

kk, and I want to.

I have another forcer topic like right now.... XD Ok can you make it, please? Im a bit busy. Glad we had that talk, I was afraid you would be mad and quit.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:22 pm

okeedokes.

oh, sry xD
I didn't know that.
But sure, I just gotta eat dinner real quick and I'll be back and make the topic....(:
And it's fine, I wouldn't have gotten mad at you! ^__^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:23 pm

I'll make there bios tho there's not much to say about her son since he's a big boy now. Oh and sorry Blossom's bio is not very descriptive but I tried but her pictures said so much about her in a way, XD Smile

Name:Abigail
Gender- Mare
Age- 2
Breed- All most full mustang because of her father
Static:1st heat not including foal heat's which is zero.
Foals:None
Personality-
She is shy and quite but a friendly little fellow and because of her shyness she has had no luck in finding a mate. She is very sweet and a good listener, a loyal follower, but she can be stubborn like her mom and rude.
History:She has all ways lived with her mom and when her mom lost her rank as Lead mare she went with her mom and left her rank of 2nt in charge open. She has all ways been one to what to run and has done so when on boring journeys to make them more exiting so yea she's a bit laid back and calm.

Appearance:She short and not very muscaler yet. Some mistake her for a yearling at times. She looks similar to her mother, she's a look alike child but with out the white dapples.

Main colour: Pure white and a tad bit longer then her mums.
Tail colour: Pure white with dome dark grey mixed with black in the inner side and medium length.
Forelock colour: Pure white, past eyes.
Coat colour: A beautiful shade of golden Palomino with 2 small white stockings and very very small brown-ish golden palomino dapples.
Eye colour: Dark chocolate eyes like her mom but taking after her dad's a bit by having very tiny blue spots every where in them.
Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) - Page 2 Thumbnail.aspx?q=1250998035472&id=8246d199e2fe8f7689f7518e26aac32f&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.dawsonphotography.com%2fgal_img_lg%2fgolden_palomino_01

Name:Adam
Foals:5
Mares:5
Lead Mare: Adrienne
History: He lived with his mom till age 2 and found a mate and slowly 4 others now her has 5 foals, 2 fillies, 3 colts.
Appearance: Just like his dad but with his mothers eyes and because of her coat colour he's is lighter then his fathers which had the more over powering jeans for the son ya might say.
Spritz's Premade Horse Bio's--- If you want to rp with me, pick one for the topic! (UPDATED!! Tons of great horses!) - Page 2 Walker-carol-mustang-wild-horse-chestnut-stallion-walking-wyoming-usa-adobe-town-hma (This is exatle how he looks as a two year old now as a three he has more muscles on him. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Hey, I'll make the topic, SPritz. And thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:23 pm

alrightXD
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:49 am

could I also make a topic with eagle and Spirit?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:36 am

yes,of course
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:18 am

okee dokke
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:04 pm

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:54 pm

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9508-hadal-would-you-risk-your-life-to-reach-me

He is sort of evil but not really, more of someone who doesn't like to be around other horses
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Is he fantasy?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm

not really, but he is abnormally strong/large
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:33 pm

OK, sounds great. So, any mares you want me to use?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 pm

ummm none in particular, either shy or aggressive works...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Avina? Yukon? Saturn? Enchanted?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:40 pm

ummmm idk enchanted?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:43 pm

That's what I thought too. Ok, so it's enchanted then. XD
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:34 pm

great!!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2