Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abused horse rescue and rehabilitation. (Open topic.)

Go down

Abused horse rescue and rehabilitation. (Open topic.) Empty Abused horse rescue and rehabilitation. (Open topic.)

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:15 pm

(I will be needing a male, teenage boy. If you want, you can play one of the horses that they will buy.)

Welcome to Painted Promise Rescue and Rehabilitation Center. My name is Madison Ackworth. I am fifteen years old. My life is devoted to one thing. And you ask what that is? It's horses.

No. I'm not just a wanna be. I have been in the saddle since I could walk. My best friend, has always been a horse. My comfort when I need to cry, is a horse. The one I talk about everything with, is a horse. My school partner, is a horse. Well, kind of. He carries my backpack for me.

Every spare minute I have, is spent in the corral, or in the saddle. Nothing feels more at home, even my own house! You may call me a freak, but I dont care. I'm not.

And every Saturday morning, I wake up at 4:30 in the morning. Me and my father, John Ackworth, drive over 3 hours with a 4 horse trailer hooked up to our large pick up.

We attend a kill auction, saving our extra earnings, and saving horses. Litterally.

You may think its extreme.

It is.

Thats all you need to know for now.

I hope you enjoy you're small tour of Painted Promise.

Name- Madison Ackworth
Gender- Female
Age- 15
Looks- Tall and slim. For being thin, she has a rather large bust. Smooth tan skin complements her auburn blonde hair. She has beautiful green eyes that sparkle, framed with thick black lashes. Her hair falls gently below her shoulderblades, and has a natural wave. In other words, beautiful.
Personality- Madison is very, very sweet. She thinks of others on a regular basis, and puts everything and everyone before herself. Though quiet and placid, she stands up for herself when teased. She tends to have a slightly harder time at school, as people make fun of her.

Pic
Abused horse rescue and rehabilitation. (Open topic.) 1238_first_love
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down