Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!) Empty Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!)

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Kandi trotted over the mountains, in search of horses to join his herd, his hooves made a beat, the wind whistled in his ears, he whinnied very loudly, to everything, when he reached the tallest mountain, he reared up and let out a large whinny "Is anyone in search of a herd?! if so come here!!!" he yelled, his mane and tail flowing out behind him.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!) Empty Re: Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!)

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Name- Kaine
Gender- Mare
Pic-Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!) Blue-roan-appaloosa

(I'll post tomarrow sorry about the 'male' picture)

Last edited by Spritz on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!) Empty Re: Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!)

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:20 pm

(okay)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Rose snaps her head from eating grass and looks the way of the whinny. Should she fallow? She wonders?. She turns her whole body towards the sound and trotts away nickering. Her tail high, ears straight, eyes peeled. Her mane and tail blew in the wind as she trotted near.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:18 am

Kandi stood proudly on top of his mountain, the mountain that he perched on would make a good herd land, his head twirled round when he heard the faint sound of hoof beats, he turned around to see a beautiful mare, Shaking his noble head he pawed the ground and whinnied.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:25 am

Rose shook her head as she saw the proud stallion. She bucked then began to canter near. She nickered to let the stallion know she's coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:46 am

The mare walked in slowly. She could hear the faint calls of near by horses and went to them. There before her stood a stallion and a mare. She walked out into the opening. She must have looked like a stallion from the distance. She snorted, ripping up a few blades of grass before raising her head to look at him and chew. She was sevreal miles from them but still see-able.

Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!) Mare_cimarron (But with black wither strips...I know she looks nothing like a stud but pretend in far distance view she does.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Kandi smiled and whinnied to her, saying that she could come closer.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Rose continues to get closer, getting more and more excited she bucks. As she reaches him she slows down and stands beside him arching her neck to greet him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:01 am

Kandi slightly arches his neck and nickers back to her, in a way of saying 'hello, i mean you no harm.'
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:20 am

She watched off in the distance then started running their way, looking like a charging stud till closer. She stopped and nickered to them before walking striate up to them and greeting him just like the other mare was doing, arch neck and stuff. "Hello I'm Clare." She spoke soft like for she was soft spoken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:55 am

Kaine-

The inquisitive mares head was bent over the water, her eyes observing the brightly colored fish that swam gracefully under the surface. She had seen comotion from other horses, all meeting and greeting eachother, but she wasn't interested in the least. Kaine was pretty hard to impress, and she usually didn't give a hoot about what social status the other horses were on. Lifting her head from the water, she didn't bother to make a show of herself either, leaving them to thier own buissness, and her to her own.
Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!) Carol-walker-palomino-quarter-horse-stallion-head-profile-longmont-colorado-usa
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Rose greets him "hello" she snort and hooved the ground. She took off leaving the mare and stallion behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Kandi smiled, dazzled by all the different assortments of mares, it was making his eyes hurt.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Kaine, despite her personality, whinned softly. She was lonley, and at least wanted someone to notice her. Glancing away from the beautiful fish, she raised her head, trotting off and closer to the group, her tail held up gracefully behind her, the flaxen silver hair blowing back in the warm breeze.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:08 am

Rose slows down and turns the other way, again she trotts back. She whinnied, the kicked up her hooves

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:56 am

Kandi nickered softley to the Flaxen mare "good morning" he said in horsey whinnys.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:19 am

She walked backwards after greeting him and turned and
trotted a little ways off and grazed
peacefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:26 am

" so does everyone want to jloin my herd I take it?" he said in horse language again
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:38 am

Kaine snorted indignatly, then stopped in her tracks, her head upright, neck arched gracefully. Her long silver mane cascaded over her neck, and she elegantly rubbed her head on an outstreched front leg, her deep chocolate eyes warrily taking in the stud, ignoring the mares.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:48 am

She lift her head to look at him as if to say yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:00 am

Kandi's eyes drifted into Kaine's, his gaze floating into her eyes.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:05 am

Kaine wondered why this stallion was so silent. Somthing about that unerved her, and she snorted softly, lowering her head and eying him warrily.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:12 am

Kandi shook his head and wandered of in a direction.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:12 am

(where is this going....?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next