Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!)

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:32 am

Kaine snorted, then followed him, her hooves finding purchase on the loose rocks. SHe climbed upwards, her head bobbing slightly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kandi...(Pwease join, I need mares! lots of mares!)

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:50 am

"You know, someone should just call me Derpy Hooves, Im soft and crazy, just like her!" he laughed, he carried on the the top of the cliff and perched his front legs right on the edge.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:58 am

"Derpy hooves?" Kaine asked, snorting and shaking her head. "Yeah, whatever you say."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:02 am

"Could you help me keep a look out for stallions who don't belong here, I mean, I think most of them are in heat and, well, if your a stallion, its kinda irresistable!" he snorted softly, looking at the surrounding area.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:05 am

"You're asking me." She said frankly. She was also in heat, but had been keeping her tail pinned to her rump, so her faint scent mixed in with the others.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:16 am

"No, i'm asking you to help me." he said smiling.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3