Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of the same (Reserved, mature?)

2 posters

Go down

Two of the same (Reserved, mature?) Empty Two of the same (Reserved, mature?)

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Two of the same (Reserved, mature?) Gothic-girl-face-look-67869

The labs were full of people that day doing their usual business. In a container full of liquid and wires was a woman she didn’t looked very old but she had been there for years remaining un-aged in that container but she didn’t move until that day.
That day her eyes opened for the first time in ten years. She groaned a little and snapping suddenly she panicked and began drowning in the liquid; she tried to get out of the container her screams drowned by the water.
“Amazing, she’s actually woken up, after ten years” gasped the head scientist. They turned to see her panicking and trying to gasp for air in liquid.
They let her out and she coughed violently releasing her nakedness she quickly grabbed what was nearest, a cloak old and worn but it was better than nothing.
She looked around her lost and confused she found some files of herself and they just let her be “Mizuki…. So that’s my name?” she asked herself and turned and fell feeling weak.

She gave a frustrated groan and stood up once more and stumbled escaping from their grasp she found herself on the streets and hesitating she just sat down in the alley way tired and weak she didn’t know what to do now. Feeling lost she closed her eyes and just tried to think letting pure instinct take over her mind and body.

1 year later…

Mizuki was now 19 years old but getting used to the streets of the city was nothing she couldn’t handle. She didn’t live in the best of areas and usually wore torn black jeans and a long sleeved top underneath a white shirt since she normally felt the cold a lot more than normal humans do.
She lived in the roughest area through the alleys ways were the night clubs were and in the downtown part as well. But she had learnt to deal with it. She lived in an apartment that didn’t have much to it nothing personal apart from clothes and her cloak which she always wore during the day and always kept the hood up. Since it was winter she was shivering a lot still not used to the cold her body just couldn’t stand it.
That night she headed to one of the old night clubs to just meet her friends and kept her cloak around her tightly to keep warm. She walked into it and placed her cloak with her friends stuff on their seat and danced with them easily copying any moves she learnt from them.
She ignored the drunks that watched her and the girls dancing to the music, they all danced to the music well and didn’t care if they guys came over but just ignored them and tapped their hands away if they didn’t want them touching them at all.
She danced fluently and smoothly to the song playing in the middle of the girls smile a little as she did just letting the music control her movements not wanting any guy to come and ruin her fun. She didn’t get to have this much fun very often so she wanted to enjoy it while she could.

She knew that night something would happen she didn’t know what but it bothered her every part of her mind and body told her to be careful that night. But the one thing that only she knew was she was forbidden a creature that shouldn’t even be breathing because of her strange mutation, she never told anyone and didn’t plan to ever.

She walked back through the dark and stopped déjà vu came over her as though she was looking at herself and she went over and kneeled down “Hey, are you ok?” she said her soft words soothing the terrified figure in front of her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Two of the same (Reserved, mature?) Empty Re: Two of the same (Reserved, mature?)

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Two of the same (Reserved, mature?) Vengeance_5
Juilan looked up at her with a face of fear.He shaked his head."No,no.Were im I? Who are you?" He asked her.Juilan placed his hands on the brick wall behind him and began to stomble upwords.Juilan looked at his surrondings,trying to take in everything infront of him.
(sorry if it's too short^^' )
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Two of the same (Reserved, mature?) Empty Re: Two of the same (Reserved, mature?)

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:17 pm

"Hey, hey calm down first" she said placing a finger on his lips tomake him stay quiet "My name is Mizuki, you are in the city" speaking softly to keep him calm and helped him gently to his feet "Don't be so scared. You're reminding me of myself a year ago now what is your name and where do you live?" she asked her voice forever remaining calm adn soothing seeing how paniced and scared he was. She noticed something else it was distictive, he had a mark on him and she touched her neck a little where her mark was and winced slightly "Did you come form the labs?" she asked a pained tone in her voice and sadness engulfing her eyes.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Juilan looked at her and noded."Y-yes.My name is Juilan."

BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:55 am

"Nice to meet you Juilan, come on.. let's get you somewhere safer" she said still helping him to his feet "We aren't to far from my apartment" she whispered and soon helped him to get there walking at a slow pace when they got there she turned to him "Are you hurt in any way, let me see" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Juilan took off his shirt then turned around.He pionted at large wound at he's back,on the base of his spine."Right there," He began to explan."One of them tried to shoot me with a Ak-47." He grunted with pain."I think the bullet is still there..." He trialed off then passed out on the floor.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:05 am

She raised an eyebrow crossing her arms and stopped him from topling onto the floor "Hey... shesh let's get you to the bed I can pull it out whenn your on your front" she sighed and got him to lay on the bed on his front. She moved her hand over the wound and frowned "he was right the bullet is still in there" She made sure he stayed unconsious for the whole of thetime when she took the bullet out of his back and then just bandaged him up checking him over for anymore wounds until she was satisfied and went to go make herself a drink sitting on the side of the bed so she was there when he reawakened...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Five hours later,Juilan woke up.He yawned then looked around."Mizuki? Mizuki where are you?" Juilan asked.

BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:04 pm

"I'm here" she siad still sitting on oneside of the bed "Better, you look it not in as much shock" she stated a pair of wings were now seen on her back something they had given as a parting gift to her although they did make her escape a lot easier. "Can I just ask.. what did they do to you?" she asked not seeing any physical differances like her and her wings.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down