Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T r u s t l e s s ~ [ Open ^^ ]

Go down

T r u s t l e s s ~ [ Open ^^ ] Empty T r u s t l e s s ~ [ Open ^^ ]

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:02 pm

PLOT: Samantha had a traumatized year when she was in her late years of 17. Taken and physically assulted by the boy she'd once called her best friend, her son, Ryan, is the result. She's been secluded ever since the incident, and she's scared out of her wits of men. Yet deep inside the unscathed part of her heart, Samantha wants the love of a man who is true and just, and will take her for who she is, and take her even though she already had a son. Samantha refuses to let herself see the light, though. All she needs now is a man who will show her that it's okay to trust again. But how?

Name: Samantha [ Sam ]
Personality: She sweet and caring. Before the "incident" [see history] she was a robust, constantly-positive girl who was willing to become friends with anybody. After the "incident" she became shy and afraid of most people. She remained friendless and was forced to drop out of school and take home-schooling classes due to her situation. She's easily spooked and finds it hard to trust; her lack of trust often ends up with her making a crude or snappy remark at somebody.
History: Her younger years were completely normal, up through pre-k to the end of middle school. Her first years of highschool were bright and promising, until her best friend, Matthew, physically assulted her. He'd been drunk, but her trust had still been completely broken, and due to Matt's actions, Samantha became pregnant and gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Ryan. However, since the accident, she's never been able to trust. Not even her own family.
Picture~
T r u s t l e s s ~ [ Open ^^ ] SuperStock_1566-506515
T r u s t l e s s ~ [ Open ^^ ] SuperStock_1566-506534

Name: Ryan
Picture~
T r u s t l e s s ~ [ Open ^^ ] 073110_Sylar_missing_kid-crop

Last edited by Shiori on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

T r u s t l e s s ~ [ Open ^^ ] Empty Re: T r u s t l e s s ~ [ Open ^^ ]

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:51 pm

I'd be up for posting with you (: If thats cool with you.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:06 am

Sure, that's fine (: I'd love to post with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Since I haven't heard from you, but you're the only one who's responded to this, I decided I ought to tell you I already started the topic. In case you still would like to reply, here's the link ~ https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9932-trustless-reserved
I just wanted to let you know I reserved it for you (:
I may need to edit my post according to your reply, so if I do, please tell me and I'll see what I can do to fix it up a tad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:45 am

~ ~ ~ ~ *

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:11 am

Hey! Ok sorry I've been so busy with Christmas and everything. I still want to do that rp and I read over the topic and loved it! Really I'll get to it when I have time.......hopefully that'll be soon, I'll try and post later today. (:
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down