Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete Oppisites... With The Same Dream (Reserved, PG)

2 posters

Go down

Complete Oppisites... With The Same Dream (Reserved, PG) Empty Complete Oppisites... With The Same Dream (Reserved, PG)

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Laike jumped up hearing an announcement, ears pricked all the way upright. "Folks the dogs are a coming home and it looks like Wade's team is in the lead." Dad's owner! Jumping out of the nestle of Jessie's small bed and running out the dog door with a yip, he smelt the air and looked to see his dad racing around the lake. He took a quick shortcut through the forest and ended up at the edge of the Lake besides his dad. "Go dad!" he barked, panting and yipping
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Complete Oppisites... With The Same Dream (Reserved, PG) Empty Re: Complete Oppisites... With The Same Dream (Reserved, PG)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Mishka looked up at the man who held her, listening to his sigh of relief as the team he had been rooting for was in the lead. She stayed right beside him as he made his way to the front of the crowd. Mishka gasped at the team, her body racked with excitement. "So coordinated.." She whispered, marveling at the smooth movements of the dogs, the cooperation of the team. "Amazing..."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Complete Oppisites... With The Same Dream (Reserved, PG) Empty Re: Complete Oppisites... With The Same Dream (Reserved, PG)

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Laike fell behind abit but he made sure to still stay behind. He barked and tipped with excitement. Especially when his dad crossed the finish line, and everyone cheered in happiness, threw up their hats. Laike didn't notice he was skiing over ice then. "Wahoo!" he said and landed on a barrel, before slipping he jumped off and landed beside a puppy in which was being held. He wagged his tail. "Hi. I'm Laike. You see the lead dog who's team won? That's my father." he said, lifting his head proudly.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Mishka jumped as the pup landed beside her. "Really? He is amazing... the entire team is extraordinary. How do they get along so well?" She asked, nearly pulling on her leash to get closer to the winning team. "I wish my parents could be that awesome." Her strange blue eyes were locked onto the lead dog, and slowly she watched the rest of the team.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Laike gave a friendly doggy grin and looked at the female pup. "The team gets along well because my dad keeps them together. They don't just put a dog there because he runs the fastest, but because he keeps the pack together." he said and looked at her. "I can take you to see him. What's your name?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:46 pm

"Wow...." She said, nodding anxiously at his offer. "I'm Mishka." With a whimper, she sat and nuzzled the mans pant leg, then looking over at the winning team. He ignored her. "Fine.." She growled, easily yanking the leash away from his hand and bounding back a little ways. "Quickly... please!" She barked, hiding behind Laike.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Laike nodded and hurried, running over to the dog sniffing at meat. "Hey dad!" Laike barked and the dog lifted his head. He nuzzled his son. "Hey Laike. How are ya sisters,scamp.?" the male aske. Laike rolled his eyes. "They're fine. But let's hurry and cut to this chase. This puppy...Mishka. She's come to see you." he said and went behind Mishka, butting her over towards his dad. "Mishka, meet the best lead dog of all Alaska."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Mishka stood, small before the tall lead dog. She knew she had no reason to be afraid, but still, her ears laid back and her tail went between her legs. "Y-you're amazing. How do you keep running for so long?" She managed to ask him the one question. Mishka straightened out, blinking in awe. "It must be fun, running with so many dogs.."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:09 am

Laike's dad chuckled. "It takes a lit of skills and practice. You just need all positive thinking, young one. And yes it is." he said. Laike smiled watching his patient and gentle dad. He watched Kinshasa. "You don't have to be afraid." he whispered. "My dad couldn't hurt a fly unless he was trying to protect."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 am

"I could do that..." She whispered, letting her eyes stray to the rest of the team. "It isn't a voluntary thing... to be afraid.." She whispered back. When her leash jerked her back, she panicked before turning to see her master. "Bad dog!" He growled, looking at the lead dog. "Good job out there, boy." He said, talking to the dog as if it were his own. "I'll be out there one day, I just know it.." Mishka muttered, resisting the pul of the leash.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:40 pm

]Laike nodded. When the man came and tugged on her leash, he sighed sadly. "So... you gotta go. Will I see again? Maybe you can come tonight and play with my a my sisters. We pull Jessie's sled around a short trail for puppies. One more would make it so much better." he said m, wagging his tail.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:45 pm

"Really?" She said, getting excited. "I bet I can find you! Don't worry!" Mishka barked as she was pulled away. The strange markings around her eyes caught the attention of others, and she always kept her head up so they could pet her.

(sssss)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Laike smiled. "See you then." he barked and ran through the snow to go find his sisters. He soon found them, digging in the snow. "Hey what are you three doing?" Laike asked. Trixie looked up, snow on his nose. "We're bored. We're seeing who can find the best snow." The other two lifted their head up. "Well someone's joining our team. Her names Mikasha." said Laike. "Oh that's cool!" Trixie barked. "Cant wait to meet her!"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:51 pm

The moment her owner fell asleep, she was out the dog door and racing through the nearly empty town. Laike's scent was faint, but she managed to follow it. "Laike!" She barked when she reached the end of the trail. "Where are you!?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Laike joined the game of digging up snow. He had the biggest pile and was interrupted by Kira's small voice. "Laike, some husky is calling your name. Is that the female, Kinshasa you speak of?" she asked. Laike lifted his head out the hole, ears pricked only to hear it. He started to head out of the hole when he couldnt, he just slipped back down. "You just didn't know what to stop digging." murmured Trixie. she looked up. "Hey Miksha over here!" she called.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Mishka perked her ears at his voice, and bolted over to him. "I thought I wouldn't find you!'" She yipped, sniffing on eof the piles of snow. "My owner would never let me sled."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Laike looked sup at Mishka, yipping happily at his new friend. "Glad you came." he then looked down to hide his embarrsassment and shame. "Got myself trapped in this snow ditch..." he said and jumped up, raking his claws down the snow. "Someone... help me out." Zaria sighed and leaned down, grabbing his paw and pulled him up.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Mishka laughed. "I always got stuck underneath the couch when I was little. " She blinked, looking around. Mishka dug a little, and laid in the small depression she made. "When do we get to run?" She asked, whining excitedly. Mishka pictured her self as a full grown dog, leading her very own team across the finish line.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Laike shook the snow off and then itched behind his ear. He looked at Mishka. "We have to get Jessie. Follow me." he said and turning, he set out towards Jessie's house. When he arrived, he turned. "Wait here with my sisters. I'll be right back." Turning, Laike went into the doggy door to see Jessie just finishing food. He whined and rubbed his head against the sled, trying to get her attention. Jessie smiled. "I'm going sledding, mom." she said and wipped her hands, taking the sled and opening the door, letting Laike out first. Laike looked at his team proudly and looked at Jessie. Her eyes widended. "Someone new?" she asked.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Mishka looked up at her, wagging her tail. "I wanna grow up so I can be in a team.." She said, nuzzling Jessie's hand. "Where are we gonna go?" She asked, rising to her feet and darting next to Laika.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Nessie nodded softly and slowly started to hook reins to the puppies, and when Laike was in the lead, Mishka beside Kira, Trixie besides Zaria. "Oh yeah this is more like it!" Laike barked excitedly. When he heard the word, "Yah!" Come from Jessie's mouth he started to pull, his sisters as well.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Mishka pushed her weight against the harness, paws digging into the snow. She didn't mind that she wasn't in the lead, it was just so much fun actually being in the team.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Jessie was laughing, and Laike continued to push his wait, head high and going on. People watched them as they headed on the trail. "This is gonna be a long run," Zaria barked with excitment. "Oh and when it ends it feels like the beginning," Laike replied.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down