Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bet With A Painful Price...(Reserved--> M Rated)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Bet With A Painful Price...(Reserved--> M Rated) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Bet With A Painful Price...(Reserved--> M Rated)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:34 pm

A Bet With A Painful Price...(Reserved--> M Rated) - Page 3 Angel-avril-lavigne-beautiful-blonde-blue-eyes-delicate-Favim.com-52782
Sara Blackwood
Sara pulled away when he did, he looked at him confused. " What do you mean?" She asked, lacing her hands through his hair.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Bet With A Painful Price...(Reserved--> M Rated) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Bet With A Painful Price...(Reserved--> M Rated)

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Jake hesitated. "I've noticed something different about you, Sara. I just don't know what it is though." he said looking into her eyes.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:48 pm

A Bet With A Painful Price...(Reserved--> M Rated) - Page 3 Angel-avril-lavigne-beautiful-blonde-blue-eyes-delicate-Favim.com-52782
Sara Blackwood
Sara looked at him, biting her lip. *Uh oh, deos he know what I am?* She thought to herself, but sighed. Drawing in her breath, looking into his eyes. " Your different than most boys." She admited, leaning down to hiss him softly on the lips then stopping.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Jake smirked and backed away. "Would you like to skip the rest of school?" he asked unlocking the girl's bathroom. "Five more minutes til bell rings for next period so we better make the decision now."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Sara Blackwood
Sara smiled, hopping off the sink. She nodded, grabbing his hand. " Lets go." She said, quickly flashing out of the school doors. She glanced up at Jake, her golden locks rested perfectly over her shoulders.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:59 am

Jake looked at her before opening the door and heading out behind her. He followed her twards the school door and opened them quickly. "Three more minutes."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:15 am

Sara Blackwood
Sara chuckled, looking over at him. " So where too?" She asked, but then suddenly she looked past him to see Mr.Courville. " Oh no." She watched as he came down the stairs, but she was surprised when he dipped his head towards them. " Seems you too are anxious to go." Sara was about to say something right before she was shoved into a car. Sara looked up at Jake, biting her lip. Her other classmates got in the car as well, " On too the house." The teacher said, pulling out of the school parking lot and towards the house. Sara gulped, eyes going to thier whites.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 am

Jake gasped quietly when he was pushed into a car with other classmates and looked around. K("Where are we going?" he demanded.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:17 am

Sara glanced at him, the teacher broke the silence. " Here." He said as soon as he pulled up into the drive way of the house where the women lived. Everyone git out, murmuring. Sara hesitated, she shook her head. She. She appraoched the gates, flashs backs came to her. The laughing g and silent creaking of the door rung in her ears. Sara stared at th old abandoned house, a shiver rippled through her. Then glanced op to see her teacher and classmates opening the door.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 am

Jake saw the students murmuring when they came to an old abandon house. His eyes widended and he tried not to panick as memories of his sisters came rushing back. He heard his sisters cries and it made him curious but he pulled Sara away. "No... Sara." he whispered
"Let them get theirselves killed."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am

Sara was in a daze and suddenly she flashed fangs at Jake and golden flames. Then she stopped, biting lip. She thought to herself, *Oops! I hope he didn't notice that!* Sara gulped looking back at the house.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:43 am

Jake jumped back when she growled at him and fangs game from her gums. He looked dazed and when she came to normal, he looked at her. "What the hell was that?" he asked in a whisper.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:50 am

Sara bit her lip and face went beat red. " What was what?" She askexd him. Trying to sound like nothing happened.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:54 am

Jake's face gardeners. "Fangs. Fangs came from you gums and you snarled at me. That's what it was." he said.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:11 am

Sara chuckled, " Are you okay?" She asked. Thinking he sou fed crazy but he wasn't. She sighed, knowing she should tell him. But what if he ran away, and never thought of her the same way. Sara thought.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Jake heard her question and it only made him angrier. He clenched his fists at his sides to keep him from lashing out then closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Tell me the truth, Sara." he whispered opening his eyes and looking at her.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Sara narrowed her eyes then sighed. " Fine, you wanna know." she snapped, grabbing his hand and thrustng herrself deep into the forest. She let go of his hand and quickly turned around, backing away. " This is what I am..." She said fangs shealthing from her gums and eyes flaming red.. a large beast replaced her, towering over Jake. Sara sneered, glaring at him with bright eyes. She shook her head, shifting back into her human form. She sighed, glancing up at Jake. " I'm... A Werewolf.."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Jake followed her in the forest, tensing as they went deeper and looking around with curious eyes. When she stopped when they were deep in the forest. He looked at her. "Sara... I don't think-" he cut off as a huge beast replaced her. His eyes widended, heart thudded. He couldn't belevie what he was seeing. When he was shifted, he had to get rid of that dazed feeling and blinked away all of the daydream.... or maybe even daymare. He looked at her, watching her, hearing her words. But he realized that she was different. And she seemed so scared to tell him, she didn't even realize that no matter what she was, Jake had fallen for her, and quickly he did. He walked up to her and moved a strand of hair that moved into her face from the shift and looked deeply into her beautiful blue eyes. They reminded him of the sky. He thought they almost reflected the daylight. He took her soft hand in his and ran a thumb over her knuckle before leaning in and kissing her head softly. "I know you worried that I was going to leave you," he whispeted softly through his pressed lips. "But Sara, I like different."

[ I have my muse! ]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 pm

( Lol I Sony think ina get my muse back for awhile after that long ass post for Sara lol.)

Sara looked at him; confused. Then when he reached ot to grab her hand. She slowly let her eyes travel from his hand, up his arm and stopping to gaze into his deep (blue?) Eyes. Sara smiled to what he said, she turned away. " But you should be afraid of me. Tonight is a full moon, and that is whxn I'm at my strongest. If your ever with me at that point of time, I don't think I could control my wolf from harming... You." She said softly, rubbing her arm.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Jake looked at her, hearing what she said. He thought about it and touched her cheek gently when she touched his arm, his arm felt tingly from where she had touched. He thought about a crazed wolf, attacking him, harming him maybe even killing him... Jake shook that thought away. They didn't have see each other tonight then right? Then the next day they could see each other tomorrow. He looked at her, lightly gripping her shoulders. "Sara," he whispered quietly. "We don't have to see each other tonight. It's alright." he whispered. "But I see it in your eyes Sara; you are afraid I was going to let go and I'm not." He said more sternly, more with reassurance to let her know that he made up his mind. He looked behind from where they came from and turned back to her narrowing his eyes. "Let's see if they came out the house yet." he murmured though he wasn't sure if anyone made it out alive.

[ Hey wanna start a new topic? Warriors, dogs, or tigers? I'm not really in the mood for wolves but I also sdont care really ]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Sara sighed, glancing up at him. " I was afraid of that too, but I can change at any poo t of any time and kill. I don't think-" She studdered, backing away from him. " Jake, I dont want to harm you..." Sara said, quickly leaping up over a boulder and rippling into a massive cream coated wolf. She growled and was gone in an eye blink. Suddenly she stopped, shifting back into her human form and falling to the ground in a heap. She laced her hand above a shifting river that crackled lightly. Her finger tips slowly snuffing the waters surface.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Jake watched her leave out of his sight but he didn't dare chase after her. Though he felt no fear. He just turned and left, heading back towards the house to see if those crazy students and teacher left. When he got back no one was there. He looked at the house, starting to just jog home when something lured him towards the house. Slowly he walked towards it and st the window, he saw his sister. Smiling, laughing... happy. Could she possibly be alive? He slowly walked towards the house and touched the doorknob. Except things were different. Happier. He finally opened the door and walked inside.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Sara heard the murmurs of the women then someone saying Jake's name sharply. Jerking her head up she could hear ob the distance the laughter of a little girl and a doorknob turn. Instantly Sara got up, flashing off towards the house. Seeing Jake being lured into a trap, Sara screamed out his name. Racing over towards him, she jumped over the railing and was infront of him ob the matters of seconds. She pushed him away, gripping his shoulder. She placed her head on his cheat, " Don't go in there Jake. Its just the women playing tricks in your head so she can get you too come inside." She said softly. Her breathing was hard and faint.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:37 am

Jake jumped back when a female with curly blonde hair, that he felt betrayed by, came and warned him that the lady was playing tricks on him. "It's my sister... I feel it." he said wanting to get away from her.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 am

Sara shook her head, then she noticed the cold hearted look on his face that he gave her. She lulled away from him, backing away into the house. Suddenly she felt someone tap her shoulder. She whirled around, gasping lightly to see it was the women. With wide eyes she turned to leave, but the door was slammed shut on her. She hit the door roughly, gapping. Sara quickly turned around, the women was gone. She played with the knob and yelled out. Then she jerked her head away from a knife that was thrown at her head. Sara sighed, closing her eyes to block everything out. She turned to venture through the house, her eyes frooze to see her classmates and teacher lying on the floor dead. She stumbled back and let put a scream. She picked up a chair and started to smash open the window.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next