Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bet With A Painful Price...(Reserved--> M Rated)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Bet With A Painful Price...(Reserved--> M Rated) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Bet With A Painful Price...(Reserved--> M Rated)

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Jake looked at her, seeing her back away. He was heading to go in but the door closed on him. He started to panick. Sara was in there. He started to pound on the door, hearing it in return and frantic breathings. "Sara!" he called, toying with the doorknob. He turned around and saw a nearby window and looked for something to use.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

A Bet With A Painful Price...(Reserved--> M Rated) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Bet With A Painful Price...(Reserved--> M Rated)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Sara kept smashing the window. But only bits and pieces broke off., she groaned and screamed in frustration. Suddenly she frooze to hear her name being called. Something made her turn and follow her low whisper upstairs. Sara fought it but she was already up to the second floor. She blinked and looked around, from across the long hallway. The back of it wasn't lit up by lanterns like most of the hall, the image of the the women appeared. Snarling, she leaped up; transforming into her wolf. Snapping at the women, she held her head high. " Saarraa.." The dreadful women whispered. Then pain struck through her when a silver blade whit into ger side. She yowled in pain, flashing downstairs and bursting out of the door. Whimpering, she scrambled to her feet. Shifting back into her human form and wincing in pain. Her side was bleeding, she heaved herself to lean against the wall of the house. Looking at the blade the was drove deep into her side, gripping the black handle and ripping it out of her. She groaned in pain, holding the wound tightly. A sudden burning sensation flashing through her. She looked down to notice that wolfsbane was coated on the silver blade that struck her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Jake heard smashing of the windows and rushed over, breathing heavy he looked in the car and grabbed a bat, trying to smash it but it refused. He sighed and looked down. He looked around frantically and waited, thinking she was gone. He then heard a smash of the door and then saw her. "Sara!" he called and ran towards her. He noticed a blade in her side and gasped. "Oh my god, Sara." he gasped. He looked at the wolfsbane and searched for his phone but couldn't find it. He looked at the girl, looked in his eyes. "Do werewolves possibly heal if other werewolves shared their blood?" he asked.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Sara snapped her head up, wincing. " Yes they do, also witchs spells can heal a werewolf wound. But theirs no other werewolves nor witch's here are there." She growled, then calmed down and closed her eyes. She stared to stand, but her leta refused because of the pain.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Jake held on his arm to her lips, looking determined he wanted to do this. "Change me." he said quickly. "Just do it."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Sara heard him and looked at him. " No! There's no way in hell I'm going to ruin your life with this curse." She snapped, jerking her head away from his arm.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Jake narrowed his eyes when she said what she said. "Yes. There's no way in hell I'm letting you die."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Sara sighed, knowing g she wouldn't win this fight. She grabbed his arm, hesitating. She narrowed her eyes and her face changed into a muzzle. She struck her fangs sharply down onto his skin. Releasing g chemicals into hi. She sighed and her face went back to its fine shape. She looked at him, pulling Jake into her arms. She knew this would be a painful time for him now.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:36 pm

When she bit him he felt something when through him. He held back a scream of pain and closed his eyes.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Sara shuddered, gripping him tightly in her arms. She sighed, knowing she should have never done that. " I should have never done this. He should have let me die." She murmured.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Jake soon felt better and lifted his head. He looked at her and bit his arm quickly and put it to her lips. "Drink up, female." he rasped.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Sara jerked away from him, not willing to drink his blood. Then the scent raffled her sences, flashing fangs at him. Her eyes a bright muteness amber color, she gripped his arm. Beginning to drink his blood. But stopped moments later, pulling away from him. She stood and walked off, clentchng her fists together. " I cant believe I did that." She snapped at herself.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Jake lifted himself up and flashed fangs at her when she clenched her fists and cursed herself on doing such a thing.... drinking his blood. "You had to do it!" he protested.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Sara let anger burst through her, in an eye blink she had him against the wall of the house. She flashed fangs, lifting him 2 feet off the ground. " No I did t! You made me!" She snarled. Then noticed what she was doing and dropped him. Fangs shealthing back into her gums and eyes going to their regular sky blue color. " Sorry." She whispered.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Jake's eyes flashed a golden yellow and he pushed her to the ground. It wasn't even him. It was the wolf that possessed him.,"Your overracting!" he growled.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Sara snarled, flipping them she slammed him harshly onto the ground. Claws extending out of her finger nails and driving into his throat; pinning him down. " No I'm not overreacting!" She snapped. Breathing heavily, she blinked. Getting off him and picking him up. " I didn't want this for you." She said softly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Jake snarled and pushed her more hard off of him before she even got off. He jumped to his feet. "And I didn't want that for you! You are overracting." he growled and turned heading towards the forest.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Sara growled, shoving Jake out of her path and leaping forward; rippling into a massive wolf. She howled loudly, before she was gone instantly. Making her way towards her house, bursting in the front door, she stalked upstairs. Shifting back into her human form, and throwing herself onto the bed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Okay out new topic witht he felines. Are gonna have to wait till tm when I get to my dads.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Jake growled and shifted into a huge massive brown beast and watched the female run. Sighing, Jake shifted into a human and walked home, hands in pockets.

[ YES I am falling asleep]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Sara sighed, putting her hands over her face. " I'm so stupid!" She growled at herself, getting up and beginning to smash things in her room. She stopped and sat in the corner of her room, pulling her legs close to her. She wrapped her arms around her legs, eyes glaring out the window.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Jake went into his house and headed into his room, lying down and looking out the window, sighing heavily.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Sara felt the beast starting up again, she sighed. " Dinner time." She murmured softly, leaping out of her window. An enormous beast replaced her beautiful figure, she stalked into the forest. Breathing heavily, her eyes flashing around her as she quickly raced through the forest. She caught the scent of a wounded buck, the beast growled. She was soon upon the buck in a matter of seconds, ripping through the neck and tearing off the sweet meat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4