Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^Not Sure Who I Am Anymore^ *PG-13*

2 posters

Go down

^Not Sure Who I Am Anymore^ *PG-13* Empty ^Not Sure Who I Am Anymore^ *PG-13*

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:39 am

Full Name~ Avonaco
Nick Name~ Avo
Name Meaning~ Lean Bear
Age~ 3
Gender~Male
History~ He ran from his mother at a very young age, only to be found my a she-bear who couldn't produce cubs of her own. She kept Avonaco, taught him how to fish and find a liking for new berries. She named him for his lean form.
Personality~ Being raised by a bear, he is a very gruff, loner kind of dog. He thinks of other dogs and wolves as his enemies, mostly because that is what he was taught.
Pic~
^Not Sure Who I Am Anymore^ *PG-13* Husky_Kremlin_by_flame_of_nyx
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

^Not Sure Who I Am Anymore^ *PG-13* Empty Re: ^Not Sure Who I Am Anymore^ *PG-13*

Post by Harley Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Full Name~ Avonaco
Nick Name~ Avo
Name Meaning~ Lean Bear
Age~ 3
Gender~Male
History~ He was born the runt of the litter. All his older siblings saw him as the 'wimp', the 'weakling' and the worst of all, the 'tauot' which means 'stupid one' in his customs. He ran as soon as he could, being found by a second pack barely alive. This is why he was so small. Even at his young age, he already has a scar down his side and a part of his ear missing.
Personality Avo doesn't take kindly to the slightest insult, even if it isn't ment to offend him. He can fight very well. Though he isn't the most social wolf, he will trust those who are kind to him.

Different version of him1 He is open for any pack topics if you want him!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down