Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 11 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:25 pm

(it's fine and now I realize why I didn't try to get a boyfriend, guys suck.)

"Just ignore Vennetia, she's being a bitch again." Leo looked right at her when he called her that as she looked away. He looked at Jaylin and gave a small sigh as he started to walk back to the room with her "What's wrong? And please don't tell me nothing, you were fine and now you keep looking like your in pain."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 11 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:38 am

(Yeah. I can agree.)

Jaylin

At Leo's question I was about to say nothing when he told me not to tell him nothing. "Well, I keep having a sharp pain centered around where my belly is. I don't know what it is." I replied. Then I winced and clutched my belly as another sharp pain hit me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:24 pm

(Hey, are you going to post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:10 pm

I looked down at her just slightly when she winced in pain again and I shook my head slightly "You can't be pregnant, I mean you could but you wouldn't be in pain this early."When we reached our room I opened the door and let her walk in first before shutting the door behind us and looked at her. "How long have you been in pain?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:22 pm

Jaylin

When he mentioned me not being able to be pregnant because I wouldn't be in pain this soon something told me that he was wrong. I followed him into our room and turned to face him when I heard his question. "Since this morning." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 pm

"If the pain worsens ill call the pack doctor to come here." I looked at her and gave a small smile to her before walking over to her and gently kissing her lips "If Vennetia gives you any trouble, you now have the full right to put her in her place."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Jaylin

I nodded at his first comment and kissed him back when he walked over to me and kissed me. "Are you sure?" I replied to his last comment, looking up at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:37 pm

I smiled and nodded to her "You are an alpha now, if any of them disrespect you in any way you have to stand up and show them that you are in charge." I walked over to the bed and sat down and watched her "If your still hungry I can go down there ad get you something to eat, I just don't want them to start spreading rumors around the pack without us fully knowing what's going on."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Jaylin

I nodded at his first comment, silently agreeing. I watchd as he walked over to the bed and sat down and I followed, sitting down beside him. "Yeah. I understand. But I'm not hungry." I replied to his second comment.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:19 am

I looked over at her as she sat on the bed and wrapped my arms around her "I didn't say you had to eat i was just saying tell me when you get hungry." i pulled her closer to me and laid my head on top of hers.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:34 am

(Hey there! Glad to see you're back!)

Jaylin

"I know." I replied, snuggling against him. I placed my hand on his chest and rubbed my thumb across it while looking up at him with a smile. "I love you." I told him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:05 pm

( i'm sorry it took me so long I didn't know what to put and I also had some personal problems to deal with.)

I smiled when she snuggled into me then pulled my head off of her and kissed her on the lips and smiled back before unwrapping my arms from around her "I love you too." I stood up from where I was sitting and grabbed her hand pulling her up with me then headed for the door "I want to show you something, I haven't been there for a few years."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:09 pm

(It's fine.)

Jaylin

I smiled and let him pull me towards the door. "Really? What is it?" I replied, curious.

(I have to go run some errands with my mom. I should be back in about an hour or so.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:20 pm

(ok, oh and could we try to do at least 2-3 lines? that way we can give eachother a little more lead way. please.)

I smiled back at her when I heard her ask the questions when I got to the door and opened it walking down the stairs to the front door "It's a place that used to go to get away from everyone when I needed my time to think, I haven't been there since my parents died." I walked outside and phased down to my form and looked at her waiting for her to shift, one thing I knew about female werewolves was that once they are pregnant they couldn't shift into their other form whether it their wolf or human.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:37 pm

(Okay. And change of plans, my mom decided not to run errands. It's way to cold.)

Jaylin

"Really? Well, I look forward to seeing it." I replied, smiling. Then I watched him change into his wolf form. When he looked at me, obviously waiting for me to shift, I nodded and concentrated on shifting my form. Instead of the normal shifting and rearranging of bones and the growing of hair that I normally felt a wave of pain shot through my body and I screamed, collapsing to the ground. A look of confusion came over my face and I tried to shift again but the same pain roared through my body. This time I was prepared for it so I didn't scream but I still winced. I turned to Leo, confusion marring my features. "I can't shift!" I exclaimed, looking at him and hoping he would know why.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:58 pm

( lol k and thankyou)

My ears went straight back as I heard her scream out in pain and shifted back to my human form quickly and went over to her before kneeling beside her after she collapsed. I wrapped my arms around he and helped her stand up before taking her to the steps and sitting her down, "That just answered the most important question, your not going to be able to shift for a few months." I stared at her for a few moments, I was very happy but at the same time I didn't know how the pack would react.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Jaylin

I let him help me up and I gratefully settled down onto the step. When I heard his comment my head snapped up and my eyes widened. "Why?! What's wrong with me?!" I exclaimed yet again, feeling tears well up in my eyes. I had no idea what was wrong with me. I was worried it was something bad so I stared up into his eyes, holding back the tears that I wanted to shed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:07 pm

I smiled at her a bit when she was about to cry "Nothing's wrong with you, it's just the way a werewolve's body works so the shift won't harm the pup(s)." I kissed the top of her head and smiled again before sitting down next to her waiting for her reaction.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:13 pm

Jaylin

I froze at his reply then turned my head slowly towards him. "You mean to say I'm...pregnant?" I asked him, desperately wanting to believe it. I could already feel happiness racing through me at thought of having pups with him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:19 pm

I smiled again when she asked if she was pregnant and I nodded my head slightly "That was the other reason I wanted you to follow me to see if what I thought was true." My smile got a bit wider when I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Jaylin

"We're going to have pups." I said, happiness making a smile spread over my lips. I snuggled against him, placing my hand on my belly and rubbing it, marveling at the thought of the little pups now growing inside me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:03 pm

(Hey, you gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:32 pm

"Possibly pups its rare but it could happen." I smiled a bit more when she snuggled against me then looked around a bit "Your lucky you didn't get pregnant in wolf form, the pups would be actual pups until they turned 10."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Jaylin

I pulled back from him and looked at him. "Really? I have a feeling that would not have turned out well." I replied, smiling. Then I leaned forward and gave him a gentle, loving kiss to show him just how much I loved him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Leo
I kissed her once more then stood up and held my hand out for her "We should probably go back inside, the others will want an explanation about the pained screams."

Mike
I was still in the dining hall when I heard the screams from outside, I already had an idea of what had happened but I had kept to myself and stayed next to Venetia as I could feel her annoyance start to grow. They will learn how their actions affect the pack. When the time comes you'll be in charge. I looked over at her and she nodded to me letting me know she heard m thought.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next